Is Donald Trump actually mad?

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Trump has always been massively corrupt.

How many times has he been convicted ?
Youre just proving the point, you can sling mud around at random, but when none of it sticks, does anyone apologise ? Face libel ?
They use the privately owned media to do the slinging , then the politicos use these unbased claims as 'proof' 
There is a big congressional hearing going on at the moment where its been made very clear that the dems used the social media platforms for political one up manship , posting lies and fake news, then scream blue murder when its used back on them.

23 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

His wealth came from dirty money his old man laundered for the mob into NY real estate.

No worse than the Kennedys though

Or the Bushes , Clintons, many others , teflon coated if youre part of the 'establishment' no one ever faces charges, until now , when Trumps 'crimes' pale into insignificance compared to the others, he , not being part of the cabal , gets the first ex presidential indictment in US history .

Even the opposition are gobsmacked at the weakness of the argument against him.

Rainer is just one of the iceberg that is showing.  I'm sure that it would be relatively easy to wind her up so that she and others make a complete scene out of it.  Didn't carrot top start mouthing off about someone looking up her skirt.  Imagine. !!!  

Sorry I posted in the wrong thread....  should have been somewhere else.  Brain fog..... dementure creeping in.

Is Donald mad.  I don't know.  What is madness?

Edited by Minky

2 minutes ago, Minky said:

Rainer is just one of the iceberg that is showing.  I'm sure that it would be relatively easy to wind her up so that she and others make a complete scene out of it.  Didn't carrot top start mouthing off about someone looking up her skirt.  Imagine. !!!  

Ditchman would be up there like a ferret!    :w00t:

1 hour ago, amateur said:

But then you would be upsetting Fat Sarah.

as i have said on several occasions ...sarah has made her own life now with a troupe of mongolian throat singers....she lives in a yurt on the stepps of the USSR and is permantly pregnant..........

The worrying thing is that many, often not quite so bright US Citizens like the Trump message.   The 'Make America Great Again' slogan reminds people of the early 1990s when the US was a genuinely great place to live - everything was relatively cheap and the quality of life for many was good.  We should remember that in the USA the news outlets don't report international news so many Americans are only vaguely aware that the rest of the world has changed - food prices have rocketed and that there are global shortages of many things so many will think Trump is bang-on solid and sensible - whilst to us he's fruitcake material. 

The USA is a genuinely divided society and the risk of insurrection/civil war is very real.

Is he mad? Some may say that taking on the Democrats and all the money and shysters  they are embroiled with and their financial monetary making schemes that always benefits them and not the general citizenship does make him mad. 

However! Ask the general citizenship who gets their vote for the employment gains made during his tenure as president, the Dollar increase on the global market during that same time, the increase in trade markets both internal and external and the belief that at last, there was a president who was trying to get America back to being the great country/power that it used to be and they will likely say Trump.  Especially when taking into account all the double dealing with FBI, CIA, the Border Tsar and also the guy who is in charge of Law and the guy who led the rush for Covid treatment and was feted by the government amidst all the lies he told on oath and in public. (Also one of the biggest benefactors from medical vaccinations in the USA .  And now, looks to be the person who funded the lab in China which was working on the strain of disease, and now proven not to have come from the wet market in Wutan.

Widely reported both in America and over here, the points raised for his arraignment are all very thin and should easily be cast aside, Even the DA when saying how good he was at getting to this point with Trump ,could only hint at a possible other crime for which (he says) they have evidence.  All very watery I think.  I believe it all points to a Political chase as court hearing times etc are all planned for January which might interfere with Trump going for the Presidents role, but - I heard a programme earlier today that hinted at the fact that, even if convicted of a crime - would not necessarily mean he could not go for it (Strange as I had though that would cancel his chances).  Ach, before we know it  - it will be August and the circus will start again.  Perhaps by that time they will have brought Kamala back from Africa - huh as if she is even there!  Most likely on an intensive presentation and speech training course to prime her to take over from Joe boy.

Have a good night folks:good:

18 minutes ago, Cosmicblue said:

The worrying thing is that many, often not quite so bright US Citizens like the Trump message.   The 'Make America Great Again' slogan reminds people of the early 1990s when the US was a genuinely great place to live - everything was relatively cheap and the quality of life for many was good.  We should remember that in the USA the news outlets don't report international news so many Americans are only vaguely aware that the rest of the world has changed - food prices have rocketed and that there are global shortages of many things so many will think Trump is bang-on solid and sensible - whilst to us he's fruitcake material. 

The USA is a genuinely divided society and the risk of insurrection/civil war is very real.

As a lower class American  the four years under Trump was the best in my lifetime.  Taxes went down, under his direction the EPA cut regulations that lowered food price.  Business was booming. The small towns that had empty buildings field up with businesses again. Companies were competing to get employees.  When Trump took office we were just getting by.  My friends and I wages quadrupled, I had so much work that I had to turn it down.

5 hours ago, Pushkin said:

Widely reported both in America and over here, the points raised for his arraignment are all very thin and should easily be cast aside, Even the DA when saying how good he was at getting to this point with Trump ,could only hint at a possible other crime for which (he says) they have evidence.  All very watery I think.  I believe it all points to a Political chase as court hearing times etc are all planned for January which might interfere with Trump going for the Presidents role, but - I heard a programme earlier today that hinted at the fact that, even if convicted of a crime - would not necessarily mean he could not go for it (Strange as I had though that would cancel his chances).  Ach, before we know it  - it will be August and the circus will start again.  Perhaps by that time they will have brought Kamala back from Africa - huh as if she is even there!  Most likely on an intensive presentation and speech training course to prime her to take over from Joe boy.

Sums it all up quite nicely.

On 05/04/2023 at 08:40, markm said:

Had I the right to vote for Trump or H Clinton. I’d have voted for Trump every time.

Yes. Most people in the UK and in fact outside the USA anywhere don't "get" this. Hillary Clinton was not liked by many. Trump was for many many many an "anyone but Hillary" choice. The Democrat's mistake was to give Hillary "her turn" and not straight off run Biden.

Some years ago, it is said, France ran an advertising campaign in the US to encourage people to either visit France or buy some French product or other thing. It flopped. They'd fronted it with Woody Allen. Not understanding that in the US Woody Allen is far from universally liked!

Edited by enfieldspares

7 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

As a lower class American  the four years under Trump was the best in my lifetime.  Taxes went down, under his direction the EPA cut regulations that lowered food price.  Business was booming. The small towns that had empty buildings field up with businesses again. Companies were competing to get employees.  When Trump took office we were just getting by.  My friends and I wages quadrupled, I had so much work that I had to turn it down.

Great to get some facts from a reporter on the ground rather than politically motivated sheep like opinions from folk who have never lived in the USA and rely on our mainstream media reporting for their information. Disappointing, but unsurprising, that no one has admitted that they might have things wrong.