E.U. Traitorous cretins

ditchman

Europe hates us..........what more proof do remainers need.......back stabbers....filthy ..cowardly back stabbers

"The EU has passed into their law that the FALKLAND ISLES are to be referred to now as LAS MALVINAS.............."

we had no input into this desision as we are not a member of their putrid sewer brained club.........

"EU.............the wheel turns....and one day you will need us...it is very dangerous trampling on us....we have memories and when the hour of need comes for you....we will not be there "

PS.....Macron/France ...we still havnt forgotton that you were still selling Exocet missiles to  Argentina whilst we were in battle......and only after extreme negociations finally agreed not to supply the codes............

i am fuming over this....it is a very grave insult

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

They can call them what they like, it will always be the Falklands. What the Argentinians did was very similar, but in some ways worse, than Russia with Ukraine. The Foreign Secretary wants to save his job, now is his chance to earn his keep. 

there is nothing he can do EU is closed to us.............there is an element of purile spite in this

27 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

Who cares what they call them we are no longer part of it 

+1 It's like people complaining about the bowls club or the shooting club they left seven years ago. If you left you left. Either move on of if not happy then rejoin it and, as a member, sort it out. What's in a name anyway. There's many here call the Netherlands the name Holland. Although I doubt there's any still call Scotland the name North Britain. I stayed at "the North British Hotel" once on Edinburgh during the Festival in the 1970s. It's now called "the Balmoral". 

Edited by enfieldspares

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

Europe hates us..........what more proof do remainers need.......back stabbers....filthy ..cowardly back stabbers

"The EU has passed into their law that the FALKLAND ISLES are to be referred to now as LAS MALVINAS.............."

we had no input into this desision as we are not a member of their putrid sewer brained club.........

"EU.............the wheel turns....and one day you will need us...it is very dangerous trampling on us....we have memories and when the hour of need comes for you....we will not be there "

PS.....Macron/France ...we still havnt forgotton that you were still selling Exocet missiles to  Argentina whilst we were in battle......and only after extreme negociations finally agreed not to supply the codes............

i am fuming over this....it is a very grave insult

Don't think we will ever be properly out..seems the Tory brexiteers are being weeded out.. obviously the globalist agenda at play...they screwed us over here and in n ireland 

34 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

+1 It's like people complaining about the bowls club or the shooting club they left seven years ago. If you left you left. Either move on of if not happy then rejoin it and, as a member, sort it out. What's in a name anyway. There's many here call the Netherlands the name Holland. Although I doubt there's any still call Scotland the name North Britain. I stayed at "the North British Hotel" once on Edinburgh during the Festival in the 1970s. It's now called "the Balmoral". 

Couldn't  agree more. A bit like banging on about leaving the EU. We left so the remoaners should also get over it.

9 hours ago, Rem260 said:

Couldn't  agree more. A bit like banging on about leaving the EU. We left so the remoaners should also get over it.

Aye some folk just need to get a life in  all honesty move on there must be more important stuff going on in your life ?

Don’t worry everybody, we will be back in soon. Under the conditions of passport free movement of people (open borders) and ditching the pound in favour of the euro. But we might be able to change the wording in the document in question back to the Falklands. So it will all be worth it. 

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour from the EU, but then I'd expect no less from them. What's important to remember is the 'EU' is not Europe and they don't speak for European people, I believe if there was a fair referendum in all the member states, the EU would very quickly cease to exist.

Thank god the UK had the sense to leave and we're now out.

I imagine the remoaners who still call for us to rejoin are like the weak kids in school, who thought they could get on by sucking up to the bullies and bringing an apple in for teacher. I get second hand embarrassment listening to them.

16 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

I imagine the remoaners who still call for us to rejoin are like the weak kids in school, who thought they could get on by sucking up to the bullies and bringing an apple in for teacher. I get second hand embarrassment listening to them.

I actually supported brexit so let’s have the truth not one single benefit to be seen still paying the eu and control of our borders was a bare faced outright lie and that just for starters! 

what some people are thinking is what am i bangin' on about....they think im going on about disrespecting our boys who fought and died over there.......im not on about that at all..................for alot of younger people the Falklands war is barely a memory for them........

what im bangin' on about is a democracy.......THE RIGHT FOR A COUNTRY TO DETERMIN ITS OWN FUTURE.....something Ukraraine was not afforded......The EU by siding with Argentina and rekonising their so called right to the ownership of the Falklands.....is totally out of order and shear hypocracy....by refusing to rekonise the Falkland isles right to exsist by their own decree

STOP PRESS

it does appear that the Home/Foreign office has contacted the EU with a sternly worded missive/letter...and the EU has reconsided their original statement..........

5 hours ago, ditchman said:

THE RIGHT FOR A COUNTRY TO DETERMIN ITS OWN FUTURE.....something Ukraraine was not afforded......The EU by siding with Argentina and rekonising their so called right to the ownership of the Falklands

/\  Which is the elephant in the room. 

7 hours ago, clangerman said:

I actually supported brexit so let’s have the truth not one single benefit to be seen still paying the eu and control of our borders was a bare faced outright lie and that just for starters! 

A proper brexit was never delivered with the opportunitys it could have bought grasped, simply because it was blocked by the same remainiacs in power who never intended is to leave in the first place. But at least we're still out and now a mostly sovereign nation again (Northend Ireland situation aside). Just like the Falklands, they are now free to choose whether they're British or Argentinian and while they've decided they and their island part of the UK, who the hell is the EU to dictate otherwise.

Nothing has been "passed into law". There has been a trade and cooperation agreement between the EU 27 and the 33 CELAC countries. The note acknowledges the CELAC position that the islands (it uses both titles) remain an object of contention - which they do. Unfortunately we are not really involved and can only comment from the sidelines.

The better part of a thousand young men died in the South Atlantic. Hopefully there will be no more whatever the future holds.

A couple of years ago i was talking in the yacht club bar to two young lads, (Early 30's)One refered to the Malvinas & i pulled them up on it. Both were adamant that the Falklands should be called the Malvinas & should belong to Argentina. I pointed out that in the next bar was a bell that was presented to the club by a member in memory of his brother who was killed on HMS Sheffield, It is rung at every function at the toast Absent friends.

Even this went over their heads, Thing is when i was born WW2 had been over 16 years, so was relatively fresh in peoples memory, The Falklands war is even less relevant to these lads who percieve wars to happen in far off lands to brown people, Until Russia invaded Ukraine of course!

As for brexit, we voted for it now we got to lump it. In hindsight i think it was the greatest cock up in our history.

7 hours ago, oowee said:

Another example of why it's better in than out. Stop complaining you voted for it. 

Stop complaining it was a democrat vote and we left, time you got over it and realised we are not going to rejoin anytime in the near future.

1 minute ago, welsh1 said:

Stop complaining it was a democrat vote and we left, time you got over it and realised we are not going to rejoin anytime in the near future.

The Argentine government and the EU can call the Falklands anything they want, the fact is the people voted overwhelmingly to remain British, and we have a military garrison there that the Argentines know they cannot defeat.

They are the Falklands, and they are British.

i would much rather live in a car crash of a country...than in a country where Europe bends you over a barrel and gives it to you from behind......and sucks the life blood from you like a poisonous bloated leech