The Holy land

ditchman

A coordinated attack of this scale couldn’t be without state support / funding; so that’s Iran.

Whether Russia and Iran swapped notes on this, who knows but another ‘front’ and the diversion of cash / resources won’t hurt their cause.

I’m still trying to understand the scale of the attack ie how many boots on the ground, how well equipped and where / to what extent.

I always thought the Israelis, living right in the middle of a region where everyone wants to wipe them off the face of the planet, had this covered and all eventualities catered for.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

the (various media) is now saying that Iran propergated this war/action......with USA moving serious assets into position ....this could get really messy.....bet Putin is rubbing his hands ..as it will take some pressure off him....as Ukrain will start to have supply problems

wish i had invested all my money into BAE systems and the illik...................war is good for buisness

BAE is opening an office in Ukrainian- as an FYI

8 minutes ago, scolopax said:

Gaza is only small, could be turned to dust in a week or two of sustained old school aerial bombing. That should fix the problem once and for all.

Awesome, shall we get the 800,000 civilians out first, or just bomb 'the problem' in situ? 

Or do a Warsaw ghetto style pogrom first, then demolish it? 

16 hours ago, old'un said:

Blimey, just watched video of the attack and Hamas have stockpiled some impressive weapons, looks like they have taken a few ideas from the Ukrainians using drones to drop bombs on Israeli tanks.

Iran as offered support to Hamas, think the whole area will go up in smoke the way its going.

Glad Iran is putting the 6 billion the US released to them to good use. 

21 hours ago, Stonepark said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

you was saying 😆😅😅😅🤣🤣

Already Exploiting Israel Attacks to Bolster War in Ukraine: ISW

BY ELLIE COOK ON 10/8/23 AT 12:39 PM EDT

Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:09
/
Duration 1:02
Loaded: 81.77%

Quality
Fullscreen
How Ukraine Is 'Neutralizing' Russia's Biggest Advantage

Russia is already wielding Palestinian militant attacks on Israel as a weapon to try to erode Western backing for Kyiv and distract the West's attention from Moscow's war in Ukraine, according to a new assessment.

"The Kremlin is already and will likely continue to exploit the Hamas attacks in Israel to advance several information operations intended to reduce US and Western support and attention to Ukraine," the Washington-based Institute for the Study

10 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Awesome, shall we get the 800,000 civilians out first, or just bomb 'the problem' in situ? 

Mankind for thousands of years as had an insatiable desire to destroy its self, we seem to have this inbuilt self destruct button, guess its just a matter of how...one bang at a time or one big bang.

2 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

you was saying 😆😅😅😅🤣🤣

Already Exploiting Israel Attacks to Bolster War in Ukraine: ISW

BY ELLIE COOK ON 10/8/23 AT 12:39 PM EDT

Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:09
/
Duration 1:02
Loaded: 81.77%

Quality
Fullscreen
How Ukraine Is 'Neutralizing' Russia's Biggest Advantage

Russia is already wielding Palestinian militant attacks on Israel as a weapon to try to erode Western backing for Kyiv and distract the West's attention from Moscow's war in Ukraine, according to a new assessment.

"The Kremlin is already and will likely continue to exploit the Hamas attacks in Israel to advance several information operations intended to reduce US and Western support and attention to Ukraine," the Washington-based Institute for the Study

As with computer data, keep reading the **** and people will keep spouting it.

You quoted a Neocon journalist , quoting a Neocon think tank, hypothisizing about wet dreams and trying to spin the Russia bad and responsible for everything narrative.

Russia and Israel have friendly relations even given their differences and the USA in the middle trying to separate them.

Unlike the West, Russia does not stab it's friends in the back.

16 minutes ago, Keith 66 said:

An interesting take on this subject from Al Jazeera here,https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2023/10/8/there-is-nothing-surprising-about-hamass-operation,

I can see his point, two wrongs dont make a right but push those people into despair, poverty & near starvation & what did you expect to happen?

You reap what you sow.

If any change is going to come, it will come with the next generation.

Targeting teenager civilians at a hipster music festival (for mass slaughter, rape and kidnap) can never be justified. 

And when Israel responds and flattens Gaza lets judge them by the same measure - what did the Palestinians expect would happen next, two or three wrongs don’t make a right and reap what you sow etc. etc.

13 hours ago, Rewulf said:

From what I saw on the news the majority of those coming through the border were armed/unarmed civilians. Not many uniforms to be seen.

You can take the Arab out of the feudal system, but you can’t take the feudal system out of the Arab.

This will never be resolved because the hatred, fear, lies, revenge,  resentment and hypocritical poisonous bile is passed down from generation to generation via indoctrination. 
It’s what they do. 🤷‍♂️

16 hours ago, welsh1 said:

Ok i will only say this only once so listen very carefully (bet you did the french accent)

We do not allow religion, there is at least one post on here that will be removed in a minute.
This is a complex and volitile situation and it's right is should be dicussed in the context of what is going on, but any one strays into the religious side of things and the whole thread wil be gone.

If only we could delete religion,  imagine how simple things might be 🙄

3 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

We'd only find someting else to bicker about, like which choke is best.

the human by nature is very inquisative....and when he cant find an answer....he will invent an answer.....so when early man looked up at the night sky and thought "Why"..."what if"..........."can i"......at that time it was to big to comprehend....so he came out with a cop out answer

RELIGION.....GOD.....ALL SORTS OF GODS

just listened to mega statement from the UN................what a toothless load of old tosh.........just remind me what the UN was formed for........big salaries...enormous expenses....expensive lunches.................or am i wrong