We reap what we sow

ditchman

Stunned at the speeches ...made by Jerermy Corbyn and the Palistine ambassadour............full of hate and venom..........it will do nothing except fire up sleepers in our midst..

what i did notice about the crowd ...is so many of them looked like feckless lazy so and so's who had nothing else better to do...but to have a good march time......in effect saddo's

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

could read alot into that ...........expand please..........(if you are brave enough )

Tony Blair and his motley crew deliberately encouraged Labour-voting immigrants dependant on the state to counteract the Thatcher effect on the upwardly mobile British working class, who had been moving over to the Conservatives 

People need to know who designated that Isreal is here   the League of NATIONS now the UN so why have they not told the World that they decreed that Isreal should be here and let them sort out the mess before the Middle East is turned to glass and our leaders should tell our police to arrest those that spit hate on our streets as this is hate crime and anti semitism of the highest order. Iwonder how many of our guests who came in dinghys are amonst the baying throngs.

Many people ( students) went to Isreal  to work and help build up that country and not all of them jews. Think they worked in the Kabuts or what ever they called them sort of a working holiday so to speak 

Why all these protesters haven't gone out to Gaza to improve the place is a bit of a puzzle ? or maybe not ! .

On 14/10/2023 at 17:43, countryman said:

Watched some news of the protest today in London, lots of very angry young men and women there, perhaps if they feel that strong they should be standing by there people out there instead of shouting in London.

That would literally be throwing lives away. 

The attack by Hamas a designated terror organisation was horrific. We should expect Israel to stand by the rule of law and not repeat the atrocities of the terrorists. 

It was never a good idea to build a prison for 2m people on the border with Israel and have it run by terrorist's. 

Edited by oowee

2 hours ago, Penelope said:

He should have a voice, so that we can all see how wrong it is.

I would love to ask sir Stammer who was in charge of the justice system while Jimmy Saville drew breath  What happened to him ?> none of them fill me with confidence Or is it just as you get older you don't have the patience you had and everything annoys you ?>

4 hours ago, Bigbob said:

I would love to ask sir Stammer who was in charge of the justice system while Jimmy Saville drew breath  What happened to him ?> none of them fill me with confidence Or is it just as you get older you don't have the patience you had and everything annoys you ?>

I thought he was head of the CPS, rather than the justice system. Head of justice was Jack Straw. Starmer was not responsible for the decision taken not to prosecute. Whilst head of the service it has to be seen in the context of nearly 100,000 cases being prosecuted per annum, or over 250 a day.