National service

ditchman

This is yet another vote grabber....by the govt ...thinking that the electorate are supid enough to vote for them..........it is yet another insult to the people of this country and how they are viewed and treated.......

NATIONAL SERVICE...........HHHhhhhahhahahhahahhahhaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa.........DONT MAKE ME LARRRFF...........there is no way they could enforce it...and teaching scum bags fieldcraft and usage of armaments..........is just plain stupid...........the govt would spend millions and millions tracking the kids down who dontwant to serve.....and the scumbags would end up in the glass house.........

it will never happen

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Not seen an explanation if someone says no. No criminal record or charge. 

I assume someone was drunk when the idea came up, but it's hardly a vote winner with young voters.

This^  they need to bin this idea double quick, what a joke

Hello, seem they are going after the Grey voters but then Labour has stated that they will still go for the Triple Lock on pensions and that is another Grey area ?? saying this i do not think that will be a winner for first time voters

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

1 minute ago, dainty duck said:

The top and bottom of it they don't want to get back in ! lets face would you want to try and run a a country when you get brick bat thrown at you at every turn!

Hello, it does seem that way but have the Conservatives only got themselves to blame🤔

could you think for one minute these woke lazy little would do anything they did not want to ***.as said on another forum could also be training future terrorists.how to fix the uk in short deport all illegals and stop all money none would then want to be here and you would get my vote.or look at it another way do your job and not lie about the last vote when we were told we would be stopping immigration.what a great choice we have cons versus lab talk about no choice and there are no leaders out there that will stand up for this country.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bigbob said:

How would it work though the training camps would need to be huge males over there females over there , the other 29 genders somewhere in the middle 

:w00t::w00t::w00t:................AAahhhhhhhhhhhhh.......forgot about the 70 odd genders

this is what it would be like................

Edited by ditchman

2 hours ago, Bigbob said:

How would it work though the training camps would need to be huge males over there females over there , the other 29 genders somewhere in the middle 

I know you're joking but they would probably take the cowardly route and say they were segregating based on sex rather than gender.

2 minutes ago, Genghis said:

I know you're joking but they would probably take the cowardly route and say they were segregating based on sex rather than gender.

Simples those born biologically what they Identify as in two sets, and the rest in a third.

A friend of mine is a recently retired Navy Officer who spent many years working on recruitment, he has said that a large percentage of new recruits in more recent years cannot even master the basics of day to day living let alone begin to be trained as a fighting force.

The 18 to 25 year olds today have seen what iraq, afghanistan, syria etc have resulted in and have no interest in joing the armed forces to be sent home in a box to satisfy our globalist elitist governments foibles......

It's long past the time this govt should have been out. It wont be a vote grabber for the young, who struggle to turn out but add it the tourist trips to Rwanda and the old codgers and blue rinse that never leave the vale will be wetting themselves. 

25 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

A friend of mine is a recently retired Navy Officer who spent many years working on recruitment, he has said that a large percentage of new recruits in more recent years cannot even master the basics of day to day living let alone begin to be trained as a fighting force.

I had a work experience lad who was about 17.??  About 6 months to go before leaving. This lad didnt have the first clue and couldn't even tie has shoe laces.  My ole father was a bit out of the Alf Garnet brigade.  But the idea of stick a pitchfork into the youts hands and do some sort of banzai charge don't cut it with modern weapons and systems.

2 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

Simples those born biologically what they Identify as in two sets, and the rest in a third.

How can you ? you have those born as male who now see themselves as female 

Those born as female who now see themselves as male 

then there's the load in between 

58 minutes ago, Minky said:

I had a work experience lad who was about 17.??  About 6 months to go before leaving. This lad didnt have the first clue and couldn't even tie has shoe laces.  My ole father was a bit out of the Alf Garnet brigade.  But the idea of stick a pitchfork into the youts hands and do some sort of banzai charge don't cut it with modern weapons and systems.

Apes pretty much what my friend was saying, kids unable to wash their clothes or prepare even a basic meal - what have we produced?