First Trump vs Biden TV debate

Rewulf

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

What do you mean 'take out' ?
He doesnt need to take him out in any way shape or form , Bidens done, end of.

Been watching some biden out takes, he needs a place on the porch, a warm blanket and a (blunt) knife to whittle with

28 minutes ago, millrace said:

lol talk about making something out of nothing that in no way has any concern for us!

I started writing a list of ways it does concern us, but I suspect I'd be wasting my time. So I'll just say that if Trump manages to de-escalate Ukraine and promote peace talks, primers (and other reloading components) might be easier to come by.

I would also say that Joe "I'm Irish" & "Rishi Sunak is Prime Minister, go figure" Biden isn't shy about his distaste for the British - fighting political battles in his head from 30+ yrs ago.

25 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Been watching some biden out takes, he needs a place on the porch, a warm blanket and a (blunt) knife to whittle with

You find ways to make dotage sound appealing.  If they could cure the  "sphincter slow shutter speed" phenomenon I'd be up for it.

8 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

I started writing a list of ways it does concern us, but I suspect I'd be wasting my time. So I'll just say that if Trump manages to de-escalate Ukraine and promote peace talks, primers (and other reloading components) might be easier to come by.

I would also say that Joe "I'm Irish" & "Rishi Sunak is Prime Minister, go figure" Biden isn't shy about his distaste for the British - fighting political battles in his head from 30+ yrs ago.

You find ways to make dotage sound appealing.  If they could cure the  "sphincter slow shutter speed" phenomenon I'd be up for it.

Haha, forget the shutter speed, did I not mention the young nurse waiting to propel you to a not so young grave and her tight fitting...........marigolds !

13 hours ago, oowee said:

It does not sound like a Biden act to me but then again maybe he will. Ruling was only just made and it looks like a get out of jail card for Trump but not his mates. 

All as Trump needs now is to win in Nov and he ceasar. Total madness. 

Hail!!!

2,994 Laurel Wreath Stock Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Apparently;

"Joe Biden has accidentally introduced the Ukrainian President, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, as “President Putin” in a gaffe that will fuel further concerns about his mental acuity"

...... And called his sidekick, "Vice President TRUMP" !!! 😳🤷‍♂️😆

We know that age is only a number , but is Joe Biden really up to running one of the most important countries in the world ? , he can't really remember what he had for breakfast on the same day he had it let alone remember who the president of Ukraine is , when you get to a certain age there is only one direction in life and that is downhill .:no:

6 minutes ago, marsh man said:

We know that age is only a number , but is Joe Biden really up to running one of the most important countries in the world ? , he can't really remember what he had for breakfast on the same day he had it let alone remember who the president of Ukraine is , when you get to a certain age there is only one direction in life and that is downhill .:no:

But he's OK to carry on in the presidential fight,,,, because he's had neurological tests and passed with flying colours 👍😳🤣

4 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Trump is living rent free in Bidens head. 

Why on earth don't Joe just drop out gracefully and spend some of his free time playing on some of Mr Trumps golf courses , I am sure that Donald won't have any hard feelings and just to prove it he will give Joe a free pass for both him and his wife :good:

Its crazy, how could anyone vote for someone that will likely need 24 hour care before the his term is up, mind you the alternative candidate could very well be in prison

Edited by islandgun

18 hours ago, islandgun said:

Its crazy, how could anyone vote for someone that will likely need 24 hour care before the his term is up, mind you the alternative candidate could very well be in prison

Joe needs 24 hour care NOW :lol:
And Trump isnt going to prison, if anything hes going to be assassinated, the only thing stopping this is the fallout of such an action.

12 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Joe needs 24 hour care NOW 
And Trump isnt going to prison, if anything hes going to be assassinated, the only thing stopping this is the fallout of such an action.

Your prediction was right , what a crazy world we are living in 

13 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Joe needs 24 hour care NOW 

you got anything to do with it ?????

any predictions for the Euros ?

5 hours ago, ditchman said:

you got anything to do with it ?????

any predictions for the Euros ?

No.

Spain to win 2.0

7 hours ago, johnphilip said:

Your prediction was right , what a crazy world we are living in 

Desperate people out there who can't stand to see Trump win, luckily they're anti gun , so can't shoot straight.

Motivations will remain 'unclear' as the gunman was shot dead.

2 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Motivations will remain 'unclear' as the gunman was shot dead.

Sadly it is a given that the loony left will say "coveniently",  as it suits their agenda to rubbish it.

I would not like to be a member of his family or an associate at this time.