ditchman

10 minutes ago, amateur said:

Just to throw in a little detail from the BBC

The family that were being sorted out by social services in Leeds are of Roma origin.

Albanian IIRC - you will also notice MSM have gone very quiet on this (nuff said)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, London Best said:

You’ve never been to Leeds, have you oowee?

He's probably never been to many places where its rougher than sand paper and a white bloke walking down the street is the odd man out.

I don't know Leeds, I've been in playing rugby, been to the war museum,  done the ale train back to Manchester but there are many places like across East Lancashire and Bolton, Preston Manchester and many other places where I just wouldn't go.

Just this week our rugby group showed a video from Wigan of two black blokes on the street, one stood over the other holding a knife, he took two stabs that didn't look like he connected,  then another video from inside a shop on a different angle showed he connected,  guy with the knife was tazzered other bloke off in an air ambulance, I was waiting for a gun shot, that's what was needed.

I've always looked at the knife crime as being a big city thing, but it's spreading everywhere now, helped along by putting illegal immigrants in hotels across the country.

We can't just keep accepting more and more foreigners into the country and just hope that they behave,  its gone well beyond that now.

9 hours ago, London Best said:

You’ve never been to Leeds, have you oowee?

Missed this bit 😁.

Yep been there. Sent home from the Uni in 1982 and later an old kayaking mate of mine ran Adventure x from there. Its was a good night out. 

Edited by oowee

6 minutes ago, oowee said:

Missed this bit 😁.

Yep been there. Sent home from the Uni in 1982 and later an old kayaking mate of mine ran Adventure x from there. Its was a good night out. 

I suggest it has changed quite a bit since even the 90's and even then it was a bit dodgy, if you were white in some areas, the same as many areas of Birmingham.

Edited by Yellow Bear

14 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

I suggest it has changed quite a bit since even the 90's and even then it was a bit dodgy, if you were white in some areas, the same as many areas of Birmingham.

I was last in leeds in 2005.

I worked for years in Birmingham.  I put together the Ahmadiyya Muslim Assoc Mosque in Bordersley, East End Foods for Tony Deep in Aston and Wing Yip Supermarket in Nechells. If you know Birmingham you will know that the most dangerous places were certainly not Asian but Irish in Digbeth. 

well ive red thro' this thread again......and i aint got a clue to what folk are saying.....why has everything got to be so complicated

all i enquied was what was the cause ...that set this off ?:hmm:

9 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

Tousi TV is a superb small all most one man band channel,his reporting is excellent. He is Persian and tells it like it is. I hope he doesn't  get closed down but fear he will as our masters don't  like the truth. From Auntie.

I had a quick look but couldn’t find the circumstances under which his father arrived here in the UK as a refugee from Iran. I think it might be reasonable to assume a consequence of that is why he comes across as a bit of an islamaphobe but he also refers to Romanians, Bulgarians and Albanians whilst implying there were no white Brits Involved in the rioting, or at least he didn’t refer to them. Do you genuinely feel like he comes across as neutral when referring to Muslims and other ethnic groups?

26 minutes ago, ditchman said:

well ive red thro' this thread again......and i aint got a clue to what folk are saying.....why has everything got to be so complicated

all i enquied was what was the cause ...that set this off ?:hmm:

Potentially several factors, including:

the hot weather

certain Muslim groups aren’t as cosy with Labour as some would have us believe, heightened tensions 

low-lifes just waiting for any excuse to kick-off

an area with a low percentage of economically active working age adults

disaffected youth 

Let’s face it, if it’s going to kick off then it’s bound to be in a “rough” area

Edited by Raja Clavata

36 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Potentially several factors, including:

the hot weather

certain Muslim groups aren’t as cosy with Labour as some would have us believe, heightened tensions 

low-lifes just waiting for any excuse to kick-off

an area with a low percentage of economically active working age adults

disaffected youth 

Let’s face it, if it’s going to kick off then it’s bound to be in a “rough” area

ta everso..:good:

I don't know what you lot were watching but on the bbc news that I watched the rioting was by people of white roma origin.  The blacks and Asians were calling them scum and saying we BRITISH (from ,, "it ain't arf ot mum") don't want your type here upsetting comunity  relations.,!!  AND GIVING THE AREA A BAD NAME.!! Oh the behaviour of the white trash is appaling.

1 hour ago, Raja Clavata said:

I had a quick look but couldn’t find the circumstances under which his father arrived here in the UK as a refugee from Iran. I think it might be reasonable to assume a consequence of that is why he comes across as a bit of an islamaphobe but he also refers to Romanians, Bulgarians and Albanians whilst implying there were no white Brits Involved in the rioting, or at least he didn’t refer to them. Do you genuinely feel like he comes across as neutral when referring to Muslims and other ethnic groups?

Yes I do, he has a very good perspective of what is happening in the UK.Try to have a look at his last 3 live broadcasts. He has had to move house with his family due to threats. He is very, very pro British and considers himself a proud British patriot. I did see something about why he and his family came to the Uk but can't  recall which of his recordings it was in, I have watched lots of them. He is a very honest man.Maybe we all need to start being aware of the rubbish we are all being fed on a daily basis and need to be more comfortable with alternative narratives.  If you think all this is a new thing, listen to the words of Frank Zappa from a 60s record called I am the slime. from Auntie.

52 minutes ago, Minky said:

I don't know what you lot were watching but on the bbc news that I watched the rioting was by people of white roma origin.  The blacks and Asians were calling them scum and saying we BRITISH (from ,, "it ain't arf ot mum") don't want your type here upsetting comunity  relations.,!!  AND GIVING THE AREA A BAD NAME.!! Oh the behaviour of the white trash is appaling.

Watch Mayhar Tousi TV, you will not see anything truthful on mainstream news or nesspapers. From Auntie.

@100milesaway quoting Frank Zappa! Will have to go listen again.

Hot weather and angry people with nothing to loose kick off. Anyone remember Brixton? 

Either way I'm going to have that xylophone rif running through my head all day!! 

Edited by Mr.C

6 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

Yes I do, he has a very good perspective of what is happening in the UK.Try to have a look at his last 3 live broadcasts. He has had to move house with his family due to threats. He is very, very pro British and considers himself a proud British patriot. I did see something about why he and his family came to the Uk but can't  recall which of his recordings it was in, I have watched lots of them. He is a very honest man.Maybe we all need to start being aware of the rubbish we are all being fed on a daily basis and need to be more comfortable with alternative narratives.  If you think all this is a new thing, listen to the words of Frank Zappa from a 60s record called I am the slime. from Auntie.

Watch Mayhar Tousi TV, you will not see anything truthful on mainstream news or nesspapers. From Auntie.

Oh, Mayhar Tousi TV, that must be the the truth then, it's on Utube.

9 hours ago, Minky said:

What a stupid comment. You must be trying to get the mods to lock the thread. 

7 minutes ago, Ratlegs said:

Who sold our water canons ????

Khan , at a great loss , thought the money would have been better spent on dealing with the problem another way .

Did not want the little dears protesting getting wet .

Worked out well for him .

10 hours ago, Minky said:

Pray tell who set the bus on fire .

Theresa May vetoed their use after the Johnson administration had bought them and spent a lot more on modifications including reducing their pollution (!). Khan was stuck with them, could not find a buyer and so they went for scrap money.

24 minutes ago, Pushandpull said:

Theresa May vetoed their use after the Johnson administration had bought them and spent a lot more on modifications including reducing their pollution (!). Khan was stuck with them, could not find a buyer and so they went for scrap money.

Good old Theresa, has their ever been such a pointless politician 🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, Mr.C said:

@100milesaway quoting Frank Zappa! Will have to go listen again.

Hot weather and angry people with nothing to loose kick off. Anyone remember Brixton? 

Either way I'm going to have that xylophone rif running through my head all day!! 

Twas lost on most people but I  couldn't resist.

From Auntie.

50 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Hopefully he’s already been identified and/or detained.

A concerned upset local white lady has been arrested, nuff sed.

From Auntie.

Good old Theresa, has their ever been such a pointless politician 🤣🤣🤣

A friend in the Immigration Service tells me she was useless when she was in charge. Kept changing priorities. Just as they were geared up to make arrests, the priority would change and they were ordered to target other people. 

I have had the full script, but it was not a pretty picture.

33 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Good old Theresa, has their ever been such a pointless politician 🤣🤣🤣

I think Truss beats her hands down. May was caught between a rock and a hard place but is fundamentally a decent person.

13 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

Twas lost on most people but I  couldn't resist.

Love a bit of Zappa but I must admit you threw me with the 60’s, pretty sure it was early 70’s.

PS I don’t think he literally meant believe nothing…

I have been reading this thread with interest and it seems to me that the real reason for the start of this "Riot" is because a number of Roma children were removed by Social services (with the help of Police protection) to "A place of safety"  Nobody seems to want to address the reason why these children had to be removed from perceived danger by social services. These matters take a lot of soul searching by the authorities as they really dont want to remove children from their parents. 

Nothing to do with race, religion left or right, legal or illegal, just keeping children safe.

Anybody have an answer as to why they were removed?

Maybe I am being a bit naive but the media is quite happily showing us all sorts of riot pictures with (as usual) their own slant on the situation as bad news sells copy.

FB