armsid

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Honestly I'm not really sure what 'oh dear' means in this context, but having re-read my post, I can find no factual  inaccuracies in it, 24h later.  Other than perhaps my statement that 'the jig is up (for Starmer)' was premature.  It is up though, he's lost any semblance of respect, and the 20% of the electorate who put him in power a few short weeks ago won't make that mistake again, if they get the chance.

Blind lesbian, Musk and be better brigade references.

34 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, Still not been out Detecting for a long time just like Pigeon shooting , 😒

Same here bad on me legs .Still keep in touch with a few detecting pals on a couple of detecting forums. 

3 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, They still do as i see many having fun down the river with their mates , 2 were magnet fishing and pulled out an old bike 😀

Which political party did she represent  ??   🤔 

4 hours ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Oh dear indeed.

It's just over 24h later and Starmer et al are still in complete denial, Mark Rowley is in denial, and they're rushing people through the courts (opening themselves up to appeals).  At this point it would appear <insert your favourite love-to-hate figure on the right> is capable of more introspection than Starmer.

With the 'severe' sentences handed out today, they will be out before any appeals can be raised   !     😄

Bit of a quandary for Starmer. He is busy talking tough on immigration, whilst doing zilch. It is one thing letting potential terrorists cross the Channel, it is another welcoming back a known terrorist.

It would be nothing short of a disaster to add to the awful start to Labour's reign. Under other circumstances, I think he would have allowed her back if the ECHR ruled in her favour. Given the current situation, things could take a turn for the worse if he says he would not go against the ECHR. The new Labour Minister will have access to the same material that indicated that she was a danger to the country. Big decision time.

3 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Bit of a quandary for Starmer. He is busy talking tough on immigration, whilst doing zilch. It is one thing letting potential terrorists cross the Channel, it is another welcoming back a known terrorist.

It would be nothing short of a disaster to add to the awful start to Labour's reign. Under other circumstances, I think he would have allowed her back if the ECHR ruled in her favour. Given the current situation, things could take a turn for the worse if he says he would not go against the ECHR. The new Labour Minister will have access to the same material that indicated that she was a danger to the country. Big decision time.

Don't hold your breath.  :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Trouble is it seems there’s plenty of people out there that will feel sorry for her and welcome her back.

Got to be honest, I haven't heard one person sympathetic to her. I have no time for her, but anyone I have spoken to has a far harsher view than myself.

I am content that she lives out her miserable life amongst her fellow terrorists, whereas others want her locked away, never seeing the light of day again.

22 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Got to be honest, I haven't heard one person sympathetic to her. I have no time for her, but anyone I have spoken to has a far harsher view than myself.

I am content that she lives out her miserable life amongst her fellow terrorists, whereas others want her locked away, never seeing the light of day again.

Don't care where she goes, just not back to the country she deserted.

She along with B Liar should be tried for treason.

47 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Just seen this on FB, Jeremy Clarkson really does nail it every time.

Love him or hate him, Clarkson is a very intelligent person.  He plays the plank, and makes very good money that way, but he is very clever

40 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Love him or hate him, Clarkson is a very intelligent person.  He plays the plank, and makes very good money that way, but he is very clever

thing is,in the circle of friends i have,the love or loathe clarkson section is probably 60/40 love👍 

but the terrorist marrying/treasonous bitch camp is 100,% loathe/hate.

BTW, i'm in the "love" Clarkson camp👍

21 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

thing is,in the circle of friends i have,the love or loathe clarkson section is probably 60/40 love👍 

+1

38 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

I loved the Clarkson farm series,  think it showed a different side to him showed a great passion for farming,  even out of his depth at times.  Showed the plight of farming .

4 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

He certainly is, but it shows how opinion changes when you get out of the London bubble. 

5 hours ago, Mice! said:

Just seen this on FB, Jeremy Clarkson really does nail it every time.

Screenshot_20240809-162250_Facebook.jpg.fa95b2aa5e600a8171e3fc19e43ed879.jpgScreenshot_20240809-162258_Facebook.jpg.12e2a39ae8d63c8b2ed03be092615cad.jpg

It's hot out, it's the weekend,  things could get silly.

4M out of 67M plus... minority bollards touted as a majority. 

Whose streets?