Browning 825 - anyone seen??

discobob

19 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, Interesting he closed one eye ??  

I noticed that, I guess either a one eyed shooter or someone who looks good on film puling the trigger. Could well be someone they employed for the video, you never see him actually hit anything just pull the trigger and a separate clay breaking.

2 minutes ago, eightlittlebits said:

I noticed that, I guess either a one eyed shooter or someone who looks good on film puling the trigger. Could well be someone they employed for the video, you never see him actually hit anything just pull the trigger and a separate clay breaking.

Hello, It would be easy to alter the filming ? I just thought interesting to note as it is a subject much debated, 

Another ridiculous "finish" where the maker can't decide if the thing is to be plain and form follows function or enhanced by being engraved. So it ends up half and half as if the money budgeted ran out part way. Can't stand this neither fish, fowl nor good red herring approach. A gun should either be plain and proud that what it does is its best quality or fully engraved. I like to contrast my late father's Henry Clarke boxlock ejector that was absolutely plain and my own Boss that was full on engraved. Do it all or don't do it at all. This half and half engraving is ridiculous.

Edited by enfieldspares

5 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, It would be easy to alter the filming ? I just thought interesting to note as it is a subject much debated, 

Hello, I read on another forum there is a difference in the trigger system ??, is there a 825 Game model ?? 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

On 03/10/2024 at 09:04, eightlittlebits said:

He is left handed and may have a right master eye.

I, like several other people on here, am left handed with a right master eye, but I, shoot right handed. Always have done. Shooting left handed would feel totally unnatural to me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/10/2024 at 13:14, Fargo said:

I close one eye 

Me too.

I have a left master eye but shoot off the right shoulder.

I keep both eyes open until ready to pull the trigger then close left.

If shooting trap then close left from the start

:shaun: