Hollidys at Christmas.

davecooper1

I finish on the 23rd until the 4th Jan but still have to be around and on call :D Plus doing about 1k miles between the 24th & 27th to see family & new clay grounds :good:

Planning on scaring many clays and get lost of practice in for the next ESK reg'd but trying new things too ;)

Jon.

23rd to the 4th for me too. On a new job and this is the first time in 40 years that I have not worked through Christmas.

Looking forward to spending it with the kids too, 'cos I have bought them some brilliant toys that I can't wait to play with.

Stocked up with scoff and plenty beverage AND got the ok to shoot a huge field of Rape that is being blitzed by the Pigeons, so all in, looking forward to the 23rd.

Finish today back on the 4th - that seems to been almost the norm, which is good, hopefully less emails to delete when I get back in :lol:

Kicking off tomorrow with a boys day out: full English followed by some clays, meeting up with the rest of them for lunch somewhere nice, and then drinks and laughs into the early hours, no doubt ending somewhere very seedy - can't wait :hmm: