Primos Power Crow caller

steve_b_wales

I'm hoping to get a few of the above callers sent to me via a friend in the USA. I'm not sure how much they will cost, but I will be forwarding them on to anyone who is interested in buying one.

I don't intend to make any profit whatsoever, and will only charge the exact amount that they will cost to have sent to me, and then on to whoever wants one. These callers are about the best on the market, but are hard to get hold of in the UK, so hopefully, I'll be able to sort this problem out.

Anyone interested?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only recently sent an email to my American friend, to ask if he could get some for me. It may take a few weeks until I get hold of them, so just add your name to the list if you want one. I will let you all know once I hear something from him. I would only require the cost of the caller up front before I order,and then whatever the postage to send them on to those who want one,can be sorted out at a later date. I don't know the price as yet, but I can bet they will be cheaper that the £11.99 -£13.99 that I've seen them on sale in the past.

So far, there are 18 names for the Primos caller, so I'm going to place an order for 20. My friend in the USA can get them for approx £5.00 each, but there's postage to be added to get them to me, and then from me to those who want one. I've estimated that £9.50 per caller should cover all costs. If it's any less, then I will refund the difference.

I will need this payment before I order the callers, and will accept a cheque, postal order or direct bank transfer. I'm not accepting Paypal as I have an ongoing dispute with them, and they owe me money!

The names I have so far are:

the crowman - PAID

Karpman - PAID

Hendy d X

The Pigeon Man X

longy0710 X

M3vert - PAID

archie1234 X

tightchoke - PAID

Good shot ? - PAID

PhilR - PAID

MIA - PAID

Mongrel - PAID

andyh900 - PAID

billytheghillie - PAID

goldie - PAID

TJ91 X

rizla - PAID

FOXHUNTER1 X

Mike 737- PAID

Deputy Dog - PAID

20 names now received. No more can be added. Sorry.

Once all payments has been received for the callers,they will be ordered. Hopefully, once ordered, I'll get them within 3 weeks max.

Contact me via Pm for my banking /address details, and please add your PW name as a reference on the transaction, so I know who's paid.