Wishing pestcontroller1 a speedy recovery.

delburt0

Wishing you a good and spedy recovery Pestcontroller1, you are in very good hands so let them do their bit while you do your bit and enjoy the rest and attention from the nurses!

If the staff are anything like those that treated my wife earlier this year you have nothing whatsoever to worry about!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope your back on the fields soon.If your at Castle Hill you are in good hands there.This might stop you sucking on the fags. :good:

already told him Ian about the fags, he is in castle hill , he did say he Ain't had a puff since last Friday, but that's a comment for him when he is home :) , I keep bothering him and he is in good spirits considering,

the 1st thing I asked about was fit nurses and he laughed so at least thats a upside for him :) I'll keep you all posted as he ain't got internet whilst he is in there.....

Edited by delburt0

Update on Ben ,

Ben has just Rang and the surgery on Monday was successful (as far as it goes anyway)..

The doctors are pleased and have informed him today that he could be home as early as over the weekend,

And is hoping to be fit again and back in the field within 3 months.

Just told him I would put a update on here as no doubt he will be living on here as from next week when he gets home.....

Delburt0..

Update on Ben ,

Ben has just Rang and the surgery on Monday was successful (as far as it goes anyway)..

The doctors are pleased and have informed him today that he could be home as early as over the weekend,

And is hoping to be fit again and back in the field within 3 months.

Just told him I would put a update on here as no doubt he will be living on here as from next week when he gets home.....

Delburt0..

Great stuff. Thanks for the update.

Karpman