Black snake

B725

This morning as me and a mate was walking across a grass field that had been cut and baled we amost trod on a snake it was the best part of two foot long and jet black,we have never seen one on the farm before would that have been a grass snake?

I've been bitten by an adder 3 times now. Doesn't have sting at first. Then loads of bruising a few days later. Loads of adders up on the heathland.

Never been bitten myself but one of my labs a few years ago go bitten on the neck, swelled up a lot emergence treatment at the vets and all sorted. Seen 4 adders so far this year when out with the dogs more sightings than normal.

I've been bitten by an adder 3 times now. Doesn't have sting at first. Then loads of bruising a few days later. Loads of adders up on the heathland.

One would have thought that you would have learned a lesson after the first bite.

A Sham Snake possibly..? Also known as a Glow Worm' it is actually a Lizard with no legs and looks just like a Black Snake. Apparently pheasants love to peck them to Death.

You mean a Slow Worm.

A Glow Worm is a child's light up cuddly toy, ahhh Freudian slip :lol:

Figgy

Edited by figgy