favourite film moments

ditchman

Although i have lots....2 spring to mind

1. Life of Brian, when "they" are on the cross and start singing "the bright side of life"

2. Blade Runner, at the end when Harrison Ford is surprisingly rescued by the android that he has being trying to eliminate...and it is the dialogue, the sound of the rain and the music soundtrack.....

"Murder by death"

Peter Sellers playing Chinese detective Sidney Wang and Richard Narita playing his son Willy Wang.

There having been a murder, Sidney Wang points to the body and says to his son "Clean up this mess"!

Willy Wang says "Why do I always have to do the dirty work"?

Sidney replies "Because your mother not here to do it"!!

The Emperor is zapping Luke Skywalker and hes pleaded for his father Darth Vada to help him. Suddenly Darth picks up the emperor and throws him down a bottomless shaft on the Death Star!

Was a kid watching it at the cinema all those years ago, all the kids were whispering "go on Darth!" when Luke was pleading with him, when he picked the evil Emperor up the whole cinema (mums and dads to) jumped out of their seats cheering. Never seen it at a cinema before or since.

who could forget that scandinavian classic "Sven the randy postman with the ####### ########" when he has to deliver a large box of ####### to the local home for reformed nympho nurses, what a carry on and what a clever use for so many duracell

Sorry ditchman Ill get me oilskin :)

Edited by islandgun

Robert Shaw's monologue as Quint in Jaws is probably my favourite. He just draws you in and every time I see it I feel like I'm there in that stuffy cabin with them. Genius.

The revenge of Vito Corleone is a close second...

Edited by Munzy