Have just finished this....

Scully

Tap orgy! Pure filth.

Seriously you have an outstanding talent, it's brilliantly done and I'm really very impressed.

I'm surprised the boot picture isn't sold in every card and book shop in Cumbria, its far better than an awful lot of other art you normally see.

Tap orgy! Pure filth.

Seriously you have an outstanding talent, it's brilliantly done and I'm really very impressed.

I'm surprised the boot picture isn't sold in every card and book shop in Cumbria, its far better than an awful lot of other art you normally see.

Thankyou very much. Much appreciated. I had a buyer for it before it was finished ( so he said ) after he saw it during C-Art, but I lost his details. I think though, that if he had been serious he would have got in touch as he has my details.

I then trailed it through to a couple who expressed an interest in it but had for some reason imagined it to be much bigger than it actually was and asked if I would do a much bigger version of it, but until she pays a deposit it wont happen. She did however buy a large acrylic painting from me for much more money ( of taps strangely enough :) ) from the same exhibition which again won a prize but again failed to sell.

That is bloody good work, you have to admire your Photoshop skills, that pencil filter you've applied to a black and white photo is awesome!! :lol:

I'm just kidding, as a graphic artist that's how I achieve a look that doesn't even come within a country mile of real pencil work, some serious skills chap. Nice.

That is bloody good work, you have to admire your Photoshop skills, that pencil filter you've applied to a black and white photo is awesome!! :lol:

I'm just kidding, as a graphic artist that's how I achieve a look that doesn't even come within a country mile of real pencil work, some serious skills chap. Nice.

Thanks again all. A mate said to me after visiting a gallery where some of my paintings were on display, 'you must use really thick paint 'cos when I do it you can see the numbers showing through underneath'. :)

A friend of mine does much more detailed work than me; some of her dog portraits are photorealistic. She will think nothing of spending over a hundred hours on a small A4 portrait.

absolutely brilliant you have a talent that is peculiar to you and should be hugely marketable if that is the way you want to go, there are a few times when you can use the word awesome and this is one of those times

Edited by islandgun

For those who may be interested, as I know there are a few artists on here, have just finished this for a competition:

<script pagespeed_no_defer="" type="text/javascript">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=7058e8b99739e03c0b0b2db945ea263f&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=313438&p=2834810&md5check=3cf62fe48f5d0079ae1850f4811ed5cc&isRte=1,l8PuqRhht8,true,false,pXA_Dp9NZgE');//]]></script> IMG_0494_zpstoo6odlg.jpg&&0

nicely done, there's about £10 worth of scrap there :lol: