Kids names

ElvisThePelvis

Sometimes I wonder if parents think about what they are inflicting upon their kids.. I don't normally watch the voice but there is a kid on there who's surname is Thomas and he has been named Dylan which ok fair enough ( even if not Welsh) BUT as Beatles fans his parent gave him middle names of Paul and John.. Fair enough.. Except his last two name are now John Thomas.... Seriously..

I'm also watching it under sufferance and thought exactly the same thing.

By foisting those names on him you can't help wonder whether his parents would be disappointed if he became anything less than a poetic musician.

I know I felt that way when my son Horatio became a builder............

By foisting those names on him you can't help wonder whether his parents would be disappointed if he became anything less than a poetic musician.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I dislike the present fashion for giving children a surname as a first name. Come across quite a few like Baxter, Johnson,but there is a kid my son teaches who is called J.G. that not the initials for anything thats his actual name. I noticed when David Bowie died that his son Zowie had changed his name at some time in the past.

:lol:

Sometimes I wonder if parents think about what they are inflicting upon their kids.. I don't normally watch the voice but there is a kid on there who's surname is Thomas and he has been named Dylan which ok fair enough ( even if not Welsh) BUT as Beatles fans his parent gave him middle names of Paul and John.. Fair enough.. Except his last two name are now John Thomas.... Seriously..

Look at my profile name

The book (I'm presuming you know which book) was banned for years I belive or have been led to believe the ban was lifted in august 1969 I was born in may

These things happen it did however work a bit in the boy named sue way

Incidentally that was why big daddy was named Shirley