What would you like to know?

Scully

Not wanting to derail another thread, I wondered what, if any mysteries, PW'ers would like to know the truth to.

Personally for me, I would love to know who was behind/responsible for the assassination of Kennedy, the real circumstances surrounding the death of Marilyn Monroe, and the identity of Jack the Ripper, if in fact he did exist.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a fantastic book on Jack the ripper - a lot of it deals with the material in the James Maybrick diaries, which were partially debunked, but never totally. I will say that the diaries appear to be written either by a very talented author, or else Maybrick was a very disturbed person who was fantasising about killing, or actually was killing.

I'll root it out, can't even remember the title of it. Want a read ?

The mystery behind Jack the Ripper is the one that intrigues me the most. So many theories and possibilities.

On Kennedy I rather like the Bill Hicks version (I don`t believe it, I just like it)

"I have this feeling man, 'cause you know, it's just a handful of people who run everything, you know … that's true, it's provable. It's not … I'm not a ******* conspiracy nut, it's provable. A handful, a very small elite, run and own these corporations, which include the mainstream media. I have this feeling that whoever is elected president, like Clinton was, no matter what you promise on the campaign trail – blah, blah, blah – when you win, you go into this smoke-filled room with the twelve industrialist capitalist scum-****s who got you in there. And you're in this smoky room, and this little film screen comes down … and a big guy with a cigar goes, "Roll the film." And it's a shot of the Kennedy assassination from an angle you've never seen before … that looks suspiciously like it's from the grassy knoll. And then the screen goes up and the lights come up, and they go to the new president, "Any questions?" "Er, just what my agenda is." "First we bomb Baghdad." "You got it …"

The mystery behind Jack the Ripper is the one that intrigues me the most. So many theories and possibilities.

On Kennedy I rather like the Bill Hicks version (I don`t believe it, I just like it)

"I have this feeling man, 'cause you know, it's just a handful of people who run everything, you know that's true, it's provable. It's not I'm not a ******* conspiracy nut, it's provable. A handful, a very small elite, run and own these corporations, which include the mainstream media. I have this feeling that whoever is elected president, like Clinton was, no matter what you promise on the campaign trail blah, blah, blah when you win, you go into this smoke-filled room with the twelve industrialist capitalist scum-****s who got you in there. And you're in this smoky room, and this little film screen comes down and a big guy with a cigar goes, "Roll the film." And it's a shot of the Kennedy assassination from an angle you've never seen before that looks suspiciously like it's from the grassy knoll. And then the screen goes up and the lights come up, and they go to the new president, "Any questions?" "Er, just what my agenda is." "First we bomb Baghdad." "You got it "

Just say "No" to drugs kids!

Would love to know the full facts of the Kennedy assassination (JFK that is), to be able to understand Schrödinger's Cat and quantum mechanics in general and of course to know the next Euromillions numbers!

whats all this stuff about area 51......

kennerdy was shot by one of his security detail in the car behing....t'was an accident........................the guy who was pulled in for it was set up by the CIA cause the directors and the vice-president had major shares in the Bell Hughes Corp...suppying hughys to 'Nam...and the shares had started to drop big time as kennedy want out and an end to Nam......

all murders are down to

1. money
  2. sex
  3. drugs

what the hell do i know.............

whats all this stuff about area 51......

kennerdy was shot by one of his security detail in the car behing....t'was an accident........................the guy who was pulled in for it was set up by the CIA cause the directors and the vice-president had major shares in the Bell Hughes Corp...suppying hughys to 'Nam...and the shares had started to drop big time as kennedy want out and an end to Nam......

all murders are down to

1. money
  2. sex
  3. drugs

what the hell do i know.............

There`s another Hicks quote where he suggests it`s the secret service man sat facing Kennedy who did the shooting.

1 the jack the ripper story

2 nazca lines....the ones in the navarda desert.so acurate how did they know so much then

3 more about the aztecs

the aztecs didnt die out they all got fed up and went home.............

"I have this feeling man, 'cause you know, it's just a handful of people who run everything, you know … that's true, it's provable. It's not … I'm not a ******* conspiracy nut, it's provable. A handful, a very small elite, run and own these corporations, which include the mainstream media. I have this feeling that whoever is elected president, like Clinton was, no matter what you promise on the campaign trail – blah, blah, blah – when you win, you go into this smoke-filled room with the twelve industrialist capitalist scum-****s who got you in there. And you're in this smoky room, and this little film screen comes down … and a big guy with a cigar goes, "Roll the film." And it's a shot of the Kennedy assassination from an angle you've never seen before … that looks suspiciously like it's from the grassy knoll. And then the screen goes up and the lights come up, and they go to the new president, "Any questions?" "Er, just what my agenda is." "First we bomb Baghdad." "You got it …"

Got to love Bill: Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather...

Not wanting to derail another thread, I wondered what, if any mysteries, PW'ers would like to know the truth to.

Personally for me, I would love to know who was behind/responsible for the assassination of Kennedy, the real circumstances surrounding the death of Marilyn Monroe, and the identity of Jack the Ripper, if in fact he did exist.

Monroe was involved with Kennedy so it's a near no brainer it would have had government links, to me the most plausible and logical conclusion regarding Kennedy points to an inside job as opposed to the lone/random nutter scenario, he was getting too close to caring for the interests of the people and against the power of the banks and the federal reserve in particular. The latter is a privately owned gangster op which lends non existent money and makes real money, also finances wars which needn't be fought.

The most plausible documentary I've watched on the ripper suggests it was some American doctor who eventually went back and died of old age.

ps. a lone gunman would at best have hit a moving target somewhere in the body, not pitch perfect in the brain.

Edited by Hamster

:good:

OK I don't literally think that's the clip but I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that those who make president already know how it's gonna be in terms of policy and direction but with someone like Obama I have zero doubt that he would have been left in no doubt whatsoever that he had a choice between a 2 term presidency, a legacy and comfort for himself and family or something not very desirable.

I was just thinking Kennedy before I read your whole post, there's no doubt in my mind that he was assassinated.

I thought the death of the mi5 spy was highly suspicious to.

i would like to know why that WOMD inspector....who said there were no WOMD in Iraq suddenly found dead in a field with his wrists cut and no blood beneath him...........maybe the Chilcott enq' will tell us ?

Why ? As a warning to others who knew and had proof that the case for war was built on lies.