What would you like to know?

Scully

Why dogs dont live 3 score and ten like us,would save money and a lot of heartaque.

Shorter life spans than us, is what made selective breeding for the traits we desire much easier. Wolves are poor at obedience training and are notoriously hard mouthed.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shorter life spans than us, is what made selective breeding for the traits we desire much easier. Wolves are poor at obedience training and are notoriously hard mouthed.

Yeah! but by now we would have bred out all those bad bits anyway, and probably be hunting ducks pigeons etc with a dog very like a Russian LAIKA they use these ok.

I would like to know if we had a really,really bad winter how would the lads that drive snow ploughs get to work

Thats an easy one 1981 Honda XL500 i did it for 13 years in all weathers.

The moon landing was real but lucky. It was never about landing on the moon, it was a message to Russia and the world that we can pop a rocket up into space, over the pole,drop it wherever we want and it might not have have men but warheads.

I'd like to know what the universe is expanding into?

I'd like to know the reason for existence?

I'd like to know the mind of god.

But most of all, I'd like to know why, despite my kids peering into and tapping their phone screens seemingly 24/7, whenever I ring them, they never answer.

David Kelly. I would like to know that too, as well as Scully's.

i would like to know why that WOMD inspector....who said there were no WOMD in Iraq suddenly found dead in a field with his wrists cut and no blood beneath him...........maybe the Chilcott enq' will tell us ?

Gotta love dogs, all the desirable trates of people without the draw backs and vices, everyone of mine I've lost it felt like a bit of me died with them

I cry like a small child everytime one of ours dies and it simply never gets any eassier as you get older. But when i was a child the adults told me it got better with age :no: They were telling porkies. :unhappy:

Edited by TONY R

I'd like to know how a woman's brain works, that may be asking a lot so I'll settle for knowing where energy came from instead.

well I dont know where energy comes from, but I know where all mine went when I was younger and it had alot to do with ********* womens brains out !

I'd like to know who is Gods Dad?

i had a book from the 1960s handed to me when i was a child simply titled 'unexplained mysteries'. I was totally fascinated by it. It Had a lot of the usual stuff that appeals to children, like the Loch Ness monster and the Highgate Vampire, but one story which has never been publicized much that featured in the book was the disappearance of Colonel Fawcett and his party in the amazon jungle in the 1920s on an expedition to find the fabled lost city of 'Z' aka El Dorado. Really captured my imagination.

Don't believe in god but when we die is that it?

What it was really like going over the top during WW1?

Is time travel possible?

Of course time travel is possible but only backwards as the future isn't there yet 😊

I foresee that in the future when food is scarce hunters will travel back to the time of the dinosaurs hunt them for food to feed the future

😂😂😊

Well that's just explained them being extinct 🤗

Oops I can see a problem with bringing it back I shall work on that

All the best

Of

As a handgunner who had my sport taken away and my handguns 'stolen' by the Government in 1997 what I really want to know is why was the Cullen Dunblane report 'locked away' for 100 years and what information does it contain?

I can help you with that one http://www.gov.scot/Resource/Doc/158868/0043149.pdf

Basically Hamilton should not have had access to fire arms of any sort and probably should have been in jail. But at best no one in authority talked to each other or someone somewhere chose not to listen.

Of course time travel is possible but only backwards as the future isn't there yet

I foresee that in the future when food is scarce hunters will travel back to the time of the dinosaurs hunt them for food to feed the future

Well that's just explained them being extinct

Oops I can see a problem with bringing it back I shall work on that

All the best

Of

You didn`t happen to read 2000AD by any chance did you?

Don't believe in god but when we die is that it?

What it was really like going over the top during WW1?

Is time travel possible?

Strange thing here is that if you started believing in God you would know the answer to number one.

If you just cary on not believing in God one day you will know the answer to number two.

And the answer to number three is... NO.!