SNAP (General Election)

Lloyd90

Complacency is the only thing that can stop her.

The Lib Dem / Lab / SNP voters WILL go out in force (minor though it will be); the conservatives need to make sure they actually mobilize their voters come the day.

Last election was the 'shy tory' victory, you had all (well all you tories) make sure that this election isn't lost because the tories don't turn up on the day.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just do not understand people today after the war they voted in a labour government who gave us the NHS and welfare state now people complane about the state of the NHS but what do they do vote in the conservatives who want us to have the uk insurance health system where the well off get everything.

but the pore just get the dregs but will they listen its a wast of time bothering the torys tell us a what we want to here and do the opposite I have given up caring if people have got no more sence than to vote tory then they deserve all that they get.

Does Corbyn think he can win? If he does - he is delusional. If he doesn't he needs to step aside and let someone electable lead Labour. The man is a complete idiot and unfit to lead. Even the Lib Dems fancy their chances against him.

The Russians will back him Gordon, get ready for the Hack... :)

I just do not understand people today after the war they voted in a labour government who gave us the NHS and welfare state now people complane about the state of the NHS but what do they do vote in the conservatives who want us to have the uk insurance health system where the well off get everything.

but the pore just get the dregs but will they listen its a wast of time bothering the torys tell us a what we want to here and do the opposite I have given up caring if people have got no more sence than to vote tory then they deserve all that they get.

What should they vote for? The "working man party" that instead makes it a better financial option to sit at home and bang out kids than go to work and earn what you have?

The party that does what the unions or their financial backers say not what's best for workers?

Labour Party backing huge immigration keeps the cost of Labour low, it don't help the working man! Labour are so disjointed from the working man it's ridiculous. The Labour Party is getting what it deserves.

What should they vote for? The "working man party" that instead makes it a better financial option to sit at home and bang out kids than go to work and earn what you have?

The party that does what the unions or their financial backers say not what's best for workers?

Labour Party backing huge immigration keeps the cost of Labour low, it don't help the working man! Labour are so disjointed from the working man it's ridiculous. The Labour Party is getting what it deserves.

we may well agree on something after all ;)

The thought of Corbyn winning a general election is nothing short of a nightmare. A person who could run this country yet despises everything the Queen stands for is unthinkable. Given his way he would have a hammer a sickle put in the corner of the flag. Sharia law would be given to anyone who wants it, free immigration, no armed forces and monuments like the Cenotaph dismantled to make a monument to Trotsky. He refuses to stand for the Monarchy or sing the National Anthem. Years ago he would be in the tower minus his head. He is a traitor to the British people and all that this nation stands for.

Corbyn is Putin's poodle. He spends something like twelve times as much time on Russian TV as he does on UK TV. Any chance that he might be in with a glimmer of a hope and the stuff he said on Russian TV will go viral. He is a stooge, not a politician . He was bought and paid for back in his days at CND and he is labouring under a massive delusion if he thinks they are not just waiting for their moment to hit him with it all.

It's definitely a case of "hitting them while there down" given that labour lost Scotland to her that shan't be named, this should seal the deal for May leaving the way clear for her to handle brexit as she wants without labour sticking there nose in, could even give her up north a slap how good a result would that be.

Looks like strong leadership to me

Edited by Mice!

That just about says it all really.

Like it or not I think this election is all about brexit as every thing else NHS, schools, police etc etc etc even Scottish independence depend on the out of the deal we get with europe and I don't think an election in the middle of those negotiation would help use at all.

On a side note a vote for wolfy Corbyn would help anyone on here with their chosen sport or some with their jobs.

Sorry this is not meant as a direct attack on you but is the big issue with the attitude in labour "safe seats" rather than looking forward people keep looking at the past and there is still the attitude the torys are for the rich and labour is for the working man. Sorry but as far as I can tell in recent years the working man is better off under the conservatives.

That's just classic rhetoric with no substance.

So everyone should vote labour because they gave us the NHS and the welfare state?

Oh dear lord.

On a brighter note, the reality is that labour and that utter loon Corbyn are out in the wilderness for another 5 years. The Labour Party, the beloved out of touch unions and the nutters at momentum have given the labour voter the party they deserve.

youre wrong , im a binman , and you couldnt get a more typical(on paper) labour voter . my political tastes have changed massively since blair betrayed me , my ideals remain the same , but i despair at the state of the country and the people that are running it . at the last general election i voted ukip , i honestly believe that nigel farage was the last hope for this country , at the next general election i have no alternative but to vote conservative, i really dont like the thought of giving my vote to theresa may , but the thought of giving my vote to corbyn fills me with dread .

Pretty much my own thoughts mel.

Spot on, we will get what we deserve....and then some.

All politicians seem to abuse the power they have to the detriment of the plebs.

Edited by old man

I had my postal vote card come through the door the other day and I tore it up and through it in to the bin much to the delight to many people on here the fact is I do not care who gets in this country is heading down the plug hole and if people cannot see it that is there problem not mine I am past caring.

Why is the country going down the plug hole?

I had my postal vote card come through the door the other day and I tore it up and through it in to the bin much to the delight to many people on here the fact is I do not care who gets in this country is heading down the plug hole and if people cannot see it that is there problem not mine I am past caring.

You sound like a bright individual.

It's that level of apathy that allows politicians (of any colour) to act with impunity.

Edited by BrowningB525

If you don't like it clear off