Scotland.

Red-dot

Up at 3AM and travelled to my latest ground and as day broke i seen a stag and hinds and some roe tiptoeing back into the shadows, cuckoos calling and peregrines picking off a squalking jay. Sunrise to die for casting shadows on the well trodden deer paths. Fresh fox poo indicating a sit out reauired to protect imminent births... what a place, what a country!

Would gladly move to Hawick if I could find work

I thought being in work in Hawick was seen as showing off?

Prefer my area, but spent a lot of time in Coldstream....so love Kelso for trips out & also Duns just over the moors/hills from me.

Nip over to Jedburgh a bit too.

Berwick you can keep: barking mad the lot of them.

We moved from Horsham West Sussex to near Turriff Aberdeenshire around 6 months ago, haven't regretted it once.

Quiet, stress free, no traffic, nature in abundance, amazingly the weather for the most part has been dry and sunny as it is right now. House prices.

It's got everything going for it.

We moved from Horsham West Sussex to near Turriff Aberdeenshire around 6 months ago, haven't regretted it once.

Quiet, stress free, no traffic, nature in abundance, amazingly the weather for the most part has been dry and sunny as it is right now. House prices.

It's got everything going for it.

Im in Turriff fella so if you fancy a wee gig at anything just let me know.Also have spare chili seeds to repay for last seasons.

I thought being in work in Hawick was seen as showing off?

Prefer my area, but spent a lot of time in Coldstream....so love Kelso for trips out & also Duns just over the moors/hills from me.

Nip over to Jedburgh a bit too.

Berwick you can keep: barking mad the lot of them.

Nice area, I used to stalk in between Bonchester bridge and Jedburgh,Swillington forest

Full of bloody walkers using the right to roam. Was a pain in the backside at times

Flynny

Edited by flynny

arbers and lunan bay you must be ex Royal

Ha ha no mate played rugby with the 45 lads though, engineer, weatherford. Used to get it all the time when out girls chatting you up, but it could be they wanted in ya pants or it could be there mates wanted to jump you??

I was up there on Wed. for work. Did a drop near Edinburgh and then drove right over to the west coast, Cambelltown, absolutely stunning scenery over that way.

After redundancy I worked for an agency based in Perth driving, I saw more of Scotland in a month than I had living there in two years, beautiful place.

Would gladly move to Hawick if I could find work

I stayed in Hawick for a long while, back then it was known as "Queen ,O, The Borders" but now, sadly it is badly rundown, even the charity shops are boarded up. I moved 7 miles outside of Kelso to the country side, and its the best thing ive ever done. P.S. what line of work are you looking for?

The Waverly happy memories, was that the one opposite the saltire??

Are you ex RM then very knowledgeable on the area?

First place I ever saw red squirrels, went grouse beating near by not Arbroath, it was like Another World so quiet.