OH NO OH NO BORIS FOR PRIME MINISTER !!!!!!&#3

oldypigeonpopper

Johnson could head up a strong team and with the right Deputy Prime Minister (which May hasn't got), he is known as a good organiser and motivator of people.

He had a fair record as Mayor of London.

In most major undertakings the figurehead is well supported by strong teams that ensure things run smoothly.

There is a lot of truth in the old saying, "Do you want to speak to the Boss, or the people that know whats going on ?".

Johnson could head up a strong team and with the right Deputy Prime Minister (which May hasn't got), he is known as a good organiser and motivator of people.

He had a fair record as Mayor of London.

In most major undertakings the figurehead is well supported by strong teams that ensure things run smoothly.

There is a lot of truth in the old saying, "Do you want to speak to the Boss, or the people that know whats going on ?".

+1. I like Boris.

I like Boris.

There was a time I thought he would be unelectable however the recent election and rise of Corbyn has reminded me a very large proportion of people are daft and nothing really matters. Anyone stands a chance of winning and so why not Boris - at least he has a personality.

dont matter what we do or think............the media barons will decide who goes in number 10 or who goes out of number 10............the "vitriol" that is coming out of the media now is just way out of order....ive never seen or heard the like before....its like a feeding frenzy....

dont matter what we do or think............the media barons will decide who goes in number 10 or who goes out of number 10............the "vitriol" that is coming out of the media now is just way out of order....ive never seen or heard the like before....its like a feeding frenzy....

+1 never known anything like it in my young 57 years.

Bang on the money.

I for one cannot give Boris any support,,Billy Bunter comes to mind..

Years ago he would have had a smack round the back of his head,,He cannot keep his hands out of his pockets,?.. Slovenly walk head down with his hands in his pockets,BILLY BUNTER..

They want mrs M hung drawn n quartered how dare she be P.M when super Jezza has 50 odd M.p,s less and a good plan to ruin the country

Precisely - in my opinion having the most votes and the most seats make her the winner.

I confess to being confused about why our voting system perverts a result of who scores the most does not logically win - but assume its some convoluted way of massaging a result in a logic that somehow benefits or benefited some political party years ago.

"Boris bikes" cost 140m, revenue around 1m a year, cycle super highway cost 50m revenue 0, and the promise no cuts to the fire service was swiftly followed by closing 10 fire stations and taking away an additional 13 fire appliances.

I dont mind Boris but i dont think the bikes are that simple an issue.

My understanding is that the two had an effect that massively increased cycling in London over the last few years. Whilst it is hideously expensive was there a cheaper alternative to shore up a creaking public transport system and meet the emissions targets?

They,re all in it for themselves that,s common knowledge But who wants their grandchildren to pay for Jezzas spend spend spend .A crazy system we have a clear winner but nutsy refuses to accept the numbers and now says he will wreck the Queen,s speech so he can be P.M ,democracy Trotsky style

Let's give the youngsters a chance........Ruth Davidson

we did that to tony blair.....................do remember the morning after when cheri blair came to the door at number 10 in her nightdress to receive some flowers........her hair was a mess ..she was a mess................

A cheat, a liar, a philanderer, a sidestepper, indirect, born wealth, surrounded by cronies.

Contrast that with Corbyn

A stranger to the truth, his own private life makes interesting reading, vague, wealthy by comparison to the working classes he claims to serve, surrounded by a mixture of halfwit cronies, plus his own MPs who think he is useless. His ace up his sleeve is his known association with many terrorists.

Looking at that list - Boris should be a shoe-in.

SHAMBLES...

BLOODY SHAMBLES....

really that about sums it up........................the worst thing is...half the world is looking at it ...as its some sort of comedy soap opera......westminster is embarrasing the hell out of me....