Realtree crocs

novice cushie shooter

My mrs tried talking me into getting a pair of crocs for ages. I resisted as long as possible until I found a pair cheap enough in a sale somewhere. They are a rather fetching NHS hearing aid brown. :lol: I'd have to say they are really comfortable though.

Crocs are Marmite, I like them, very practical and after spending most of my time in boots, nice to just step into when pottering about the house and garden but I don't wear them out and about lol.

Outdoor slippers

Dito...i love my crocs for around the house as slippers after being in work boots all day...never wear them out tho !!!

............... They are a rather fetching NHS hearing aid brown. :lol: I'd have to say they are really comfortable though.

Mine too are this very fashionable shade of brown, but are only worn when walking to and from the beach

My wife got me a pair that I have now had for a couple of years, I will not wear them off my property, but are ok as slippers are in the garden.

+1

Must admit I did forget to change them once to a shoot at Garlands. They were that comfortable.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a pair of "Yukon" Crocs that are designed for outdoor use - according to the blurb the sole is specifically designed to channel Dirt and Debris away from the Sole of your foot thus making outdoor walking more comfortable - utter Tosh as the dammed things pick up every tiny piece of dirt within a 10 metre radius and suck it under your foot - one day, I swear, I'm going to shoot them :/