Difference between fibre and wool wads

Ive loaded old wool wads in the past very little difference .Not £2 pounds difference.Dipper.

Dipper, I was just comparing gamebore blackgolds....if you want sheep parts included pay lots and I cannot believe there is a ballistic difference......have no idea about roll your own.....

Yes it is all a bit like the latest Grouse load from the Ripoff Cartridge Company . Apparently it has taken two years to develop. I'd sack your lazy technicians.

Sorry British Cartridge Manufactures you really are extracting the Urine . I will continue to buy Italian Cartridges , better quality and cheaper prices.

Yes it is all a bit like the latest Grouse load from the Ripoff Cartridge Company . Apparently it has taken two years to develop. I'd sack your lazy technicians.

Sorry British Cartridge Manufactures you really are extracting the Urine . I will continue to buy Italian Cartridges , better quality and cheaper prices.

Never a truer word said !

Exactly! How hard is it to stick a load of 5.5 polished or copper coated shot into a fancy looking case.

I really like RC and Viri cartridges for a reason.

All we want is a very fast soft shooting good patterning cartridge. Get the brains on it and sort some out, instead of trying to market the same old carts as the new best thing.

Wonder if they tried cashmere or alpaca wool as its softer and finer, should shoot faster. Or silk wads, super slippy for super smooth shooting.

I hope the cartridge manufacturers read this forum, I think they will it being the number one shooting forum and take note of the general feeling of being ripped off.