Dinosaur eggs?

JDog

These things were found on my walk today a long way from the sea. I would like to say that they were found in a shallow depression lined with moss and feathers but that is not the case but they were found in an area where I have found fossils before.

Shall I crack one open and see?

DSC07728.jpg

Definitely dinosaurs eggs 🤣

Probably pterodactyl get quite a few down this way 😉

Frequently nesting in cabbage patches

Nice to see the odd one about 😊

Downside is they're tendency to carp on the washing

I believe incubation is approximately 30 million years so best not to get them chilled 😂

Or they could be cannon balls

All the best

Of

Better than cracking one open I am going to try to hatch them off.

My investigations reveal that they may be the eggs of Compsognathus corrallestris a small dinosaur which inhabited Europe150 million years ago in the Tithonian age of the late Jurassic period. That dinosaur was about the size of a large turkey and those eggs are maybe just a bit larger than turkey eggs.

After 150 million years without hatching I have calculated that they need to spend twenty four hours in the oven at 100 degrees celsius to stand a chance of coming back to life so I will put them in the oven tomorrow and I will let the PW masses know how I get on.

Better than cracking one open I am going to try to hatch them off.

My investigations reveal that they may be the eggs of Compsognathus corrallestris a small dinosaur which inhabited Europe150 million years ago in the Tithonian age of the late Jurassic period. That dinosaur was about the size of a large turkey and those eggs are maybe just a bit larger than turkey eggs.

After 150 million years without hatching I have calculated that they need to spend twenty four hours in the oven at 100 degrees celsius to stand a chance of coming back to life so I will put them in the oven tomorrow and I will let the PW masses know how I get on.

Which hospital will you be in if the oven explodes. :(