Lewis Hamilton

KB1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me just being an old ****, or is Lewis Hamilton starting to embarrass himself with all that bling and a ladies hairdo?

Cant criticise his skills, as he's a top driver, but does he need to turn into Danny La Rue :rolleyes:

I've no interest in F1 or any motorsport, but the one thing I know about him is your description is pretty much what I think when I see him.

My job is dangerous and I'm pretty good at it, even though I say myself.

However I am not an international name and I for one think he is a good ambassador for the U.K.

Sir Nigel, Sir Mo, Sir Andy, Sir Steve, Sir Bobby, as a sportsman he is certainly up,there with them all.

Come on Your Majesty; Sir Lewis.

Edited by Fisheruk

Think you mean image created for american race and the hype surrounding it,i think he has matured over last few years and is a good example of british talent being the best at his sport and one of the greatest of all time.

Not always been my opinion of him,for a lot of years he was a complete ####

Young Max verstappen,now there is a future champion,2021 :good: if not before.

It's easy to be a "great" driver when uYou always have the best car and only 1 other driver to beat,

Yes he is a very good driver but a lousy human, as you can see I'm not a Lewis fan.....

He is arrogant and selfish....think back to Wimbledon where he was asked to wear a tie to get into the Royal box.....refused even when they offered to lend him one even though he knew the dress code before he attended......

Just can't stand the bloke.......

That's my tuppence worth....

:shaun:

Is it me just being an old ****, or is Lewis Hamilton starting to embarrass himself with all that bling and a ladies hairdo?

Cant criticise his skills, as he's a top driver, but does he need to turn into Danny La Rue :rolleyes:

think he is a great driver...............but you are also right....my support for him is deminishing as he is becoming a total wally..........looking forward to the reign of Mad Max....he is learning how to smile and handle the media.........

It's easy to be a "great" driver when uYou always have the best car and only 1 other driver to beat,

Yes he is a very good driver but a lousy human, as you can see I'm not a Lewis fan.....

He is arrogant and selfish....think back to Wimbledon where he was asked to wear a tie to get into the Royal box.....refused even when they offered to lend him one even though he knew the dress code before he attended......

Just can't stand the bloke.......

That's my tuppence worth....

:shaun:

Yup agreed.

I wouldnt call F1 any more dangerous than you or anyone else getting in there car and driving to work , since 2000 five F1 driver have lost there lives , just on Lincolnshire’s roads from January this year to date 37 drivers have lost there lives .

He might be a good driver by today’s standards, but he wouldn’t last 5 mins back in the day with the likes Senna, Hunt the shunt , niki louder , mansell. Stewart. Ect Ect these imo were the real super stars of the sport. Come to think of it I doubt Hamilton would be able to drive the F1 cars of yesteryear

Hamilton gets a slagging for his manner and appearance - he is a British World Champion. Compare the rather OTT Floyd Mayweather - is he less arrogant? I can't imagine Floyd adhering to a dress code. A code invented by someone who owned a tie factory.

The USA cherish their winners, whereas it seems a British trait to look for fault.

Hamilton gets a slagging for his manner and appearance - he is a British World Champion. Compare the rather OTT Floyd Mayweather - is he less arrogant? I can't imagine Floyd adhering to a dress code. A code invented by someone who owned a tie factory.

The USA cherish their winners, whereas it seems a British trait to look for fault.

Gordon I think we tend to expect our champions to be ambassadors of there sport , not reality stars .

Edited by stevo

stevo - I can't disagree, but think of the negative way people like Andy Murray, Mo Farrah, Bradley Wiggins and more have been portrayed, at times.

David Haye, Derek Chisora, Tyson Fury, Billy Joe Saunders - all fine ambassadors for boxing. :whistling:

I think Hamilton compares well to any of the above - except Bradley Wiggins.