My little friends gone

team tractor

I know you might not all like cats but you’ll all appreciate loosing your mate. 

Tink was my best friend when I was 14 .After sitting on my feet in the home I went to view her at and never leaving my side . Well today she’s had to go to sleep . 

Just a month off her 22nd birthday she’s suffered her legs going. 

Its strange having a cat at 14 years old and having 3 children ( 4th on way) to reach 36 and only just loose her. 

4662C87B-E2E2-4FA1-B6F1-C1A02732EE90.jpeg

I hate other peoples cats but years ago I had one just like Tink.

Got quite attached and took him to the vet because he was off his food. The ******** took him in for overnight observation and phoned me at work the next day telling me he didn't make it through the night??? Then sent me the bill.

I do feel for you tt. RIP Tink

8 minutes ago, drut said:

My thoughts are with you.More into dogs these days but lost my(our)last cat in August 1992 and still miss him.

92 ? I had her in 94 I think . I’ve got 2 more at mine . I had one run over 7 years ago and cried like a baby.

3 minutes ago, toxo said:

I hate other peoples cats but years ago I had one just like Tink.

Got quite attached and took him to the vet because he was off his food. The ******** took him in for overnight observation and phoned me at work the next day telling me he didn't make it through the night??? Then sent me the bill.

I do feel for you tt. RIP Tink

Cheers toxo. 

7 minutes ago, amateur said:

22 is a very good age.

You clearly looked after her well

Spoilt rotten . I moved out 12 years ago and she stayed with my parents. Mums in bits.

Edited by team tractor

Bloody poxy animals. They keep doing this. They capture your heart......then break it!

I don't even know why I read these posts. They only bring back sad memories.

Even now I'm finding it hard to see what I'm typing as my eyes are filling up! Been through it too many times to mention but it doesn't get any easier.

I think Joey (the cat) will be my last - and I mean it this time -  as the next one will probably out-live me.

My thoughts and sympathies are with you buddy.

ATB, Rob....

Ps. If I'm watching a film and the hero or the like dies, then that's (just) a shame. But if an animal dies then I'm a blubbering wreck.

1 minute ago, davewh100 said:

I love my dog but also love cats my sister has two house cats ragdolls both lovely characters,

very sorry for your loss mate, 22 is an amazing age 

Cheers dude 

1 minute ago, Robden said:

Bloody poxy animals. They keep doing this. They capture your heart......then break it!

I don't even know why I read these posts. They only bring back sad memories.

Even now I'm finding it hard to see what I'm typing as my eyes are filling up! Been through it too many times to mention but it doesn't get any easier.

I think Joey (the cat) will be my last - and I mean it this time -  as the next one will probably out-live me.

My thoughts and sympathies are with you buddy.

ATB, Rob....

Ps. If I'm watching a film and the hero or the like dies, then that's (just) a shame. But if an animal dies then I'm a blubbering wreck.

It’s crazy tho when out shooting I appreciate animals but like eating them. 

Little ******* aren’t they 

Sorry for your loss, that's a great innings and a good life for your Tink. We've had plenty of cats over the last 40 years or so (got 3 now), and they've all brought different aspects to our lives. Our oldest one went at 19 years after various scrapes including being shot and run over. It's never easy when they go but it's always good to remember what you shared with them and them with you. Which is what you are doing.

Cheers,

Mick

wow, that's some age for a cat.

ours died at 17 in 2014 she was the wifes cat, I didn't do cats and all her life I didn't bother her and she didn't bother me. Strangely one evening three months before she died she for no reason lay on my chest with her head tucked under my chin (I was lying down on the recliner) she did this every evening until the day she went to cat heaven and all but ignored the wife. I had never ever had anything to do with her until that day we showed each other total disregard......very weird.

strangely after this late connection I kind of miss her.

Ps

sorry to hear of your loss 

My parents had a horrible cat. When I left home it dragged itself out from a thorn bush to say goodbye as I was leaving for the station (very uncharacteristic indeed) then died three days later. 

My current neighbours have have two lovely cats, one is sat on my feet as I type.