May to offer the EU continued free movement

JRDS

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/brexit-britain-set-to-offer-eu-immigration-deal-very-similar-to-free-movement/ar-AAwtiuq?ocid=spartandhp

If this is true she needs to go, she continues to sell out Brexit at every turn which is exactly what she was put in place to do.  I hope they are wiped out at the Local Elections, they deserve to be.

Edited by JRDS

1 hour ago, countryman said:

The problem is there is no one to vote for. I voted to leave and would still vote leave but I honestly think we will pay more for living and imagration will still get worse . We need an old school leader who listens to the majority and not the loud pc brigade.

Totally agree we have never been in a worse state politically.  We are screaming out for a new party to represent the indigenous population, both houses are full to the brim of traitorous scum.    

12 hours ago, countryman said:

The problem is there is no one to vote for. I voted to leave and would still vote leave but I honestly think we will pay more for living and imagration will still get worse . We need an old school leader who listens to the majority and not the loud pc brigade.

Unfortunately, too few people listened to Enoch Powell at the time. History has proved him right on most counts.

1 hour ago, oowee said:

Reality starts to bite? 

What reality ?
The reality of the peoples vote not being adhered to ?
The reality of an unelected prime minister pandering to the EU ?
The reality of 90% of our 'free' media being biased towards remain, and constantly bleating about the costs and the Irish border.
Or the reality that if Brexit isnt delivered as it should be , the political establishment that hindered it, and that includes labour, will be WIPED OUT at the next election.
Imagine the far right taking seats in parliament, I can see it happening if youve justed hacked off half the electorate.
Not quite the reality you had in mind ?

15 hours ago, countryman said:

We are all used to voting for the least worst candidate rather than someone who actually offers the prospect of actually doing what the ordinary man wants, mainly because there is nobody willing to stand up and be counted. Nigel Farage was the last person to have any political credibility.

2 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i am beginning to think maybe they should drop the Great and now call our country Britain, 

yes a remainer in charge of exit ,she's touched her toes that many times in the  so called deal process its now beyond a joke.

32 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

We are all used to voting for the least worst candidate rather than someone who actually offers the prospect of actually doing what the ordinary man wants, mainly because there is nobody willing to stand up and be counted. Nigel Farage was the last person to have any political credibility.

Correct , all day long .

There should never have been any free movement in Europe. When we leave our borders should be firmly shut. Europe would love us to have free movement and still leave they get all the benefit and we lose out, most migrants want to come here for the free ride. if we close our gates they will be stuck with them.

This useless sod of a PM should grow some and tell them to jog on were leaving get it leaving no longer a part of, move along and onto better things. Not get handcuffed into what Europe wants. We should do what benefits Britain and only Britain, look after ourselves.

1 hour ago, figgy said:

There should never have been any free movement in Europe. When we leave our borders should be firmly shut. Europe would love us to have free movement and still leave they get all the benefit and we lose out, most migrants want to come here for the free ride. if we close our gates they will be stuck with them.

This useless sod of a PM should grow some and tell them to jog on were leaving get it leaving no longer a part of, move along and onto better things. Not get handcuffed into what Europe wants. We should do what benefits Britain and only Britain, look after ourselves.

Problem is her so called party member traitors have conspired to destroy her clout. I truly hope those who voted for her traitor MP's remember it and vote UKIP or something in future - though that wouldn't even be tactical now.

The Irish border problem is also making life very very difficult. Its a contentious topic but I've always felt an only partly British Ireland was never a perfect thing for the republic or Northern Ireland. It's certainly caused a serious issue for us now.

She currently has no choice but to barter on many issues or lose it all to the lords who would end up undoing a no deal bluff.