BREXIT

JohnfromUK

6 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Another good article from Paul Goodman;

"On Friday at 11pm, Britain will leave the European Union.  Over a month has passed since the general election which effectively confirmed the decision.  It will take us all much longer to come to terms with the dizzying change it has brought, the best part of four years after endless Parliamentary efforts to evade the referendum instruction.  And to get used to the size and scale of Boris Johnson’s majority.  And to grasp fully that the three quarters of a century-long Conservative dispute over Europe is over, at least for the time being.  And to acclimatise ourselves to the landscape that Brexit opens up.

This week, we will be turning much of ConservativeHome over to telling the story of the past four years or so.  We will also be looking forward to Friday, and to the time beyond.  This site threw itself into campaigning for Brexit – finding itself last year in the unusual, and we hope never-to-be-repeated, position of not being able to vote Conservative. The year before we had called for the replacement of the then party leader.  These are happier times – the product of the most startling turnaround in British politics in living memory.  Welcome to Brexit Week."

:good:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

What a spiteful, disgusting excuse for a human being, wishing ill on anyone who disagrees with him!

I had to look up who he was ........ and it turns out he isn't really anybody.  Was once something quite minor in the world of trivial 'entertainment'.

11 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

I had to look up who he was ........ and it turns out he isn't really anybody.  Was once something quite minor in the world of trivial 'entertainment'.

He was a loud gobby **** then , and now hes a loud gobby **** !

No ones ever been impressed.

7 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

I don’t know who he is, but I know what he is!.....He is what I posted earlier, plus he’s a bad loser, who would kick democracy into touch and wish ill on anyone and their families who didn't/don’t agree with him, because his own ego is dented, as he couldn’t get his own way! Pathetic! 

3 hours ago, panoma1 said:

I don’t know who he is, but I know what he is!.....He is what I posted earlier, plus he’s a bad loser, who would kick democracy into touch and wish ill on anyone and their families who didn't/don’t agree with him, because his own ego is dented, as he couldn’t get his own way! Pathetic! 

He could be that long sought out missing link - the original SnowFlake :D