Nigel hits it on the nail again

Walker570

Just watched his youtube piece about the Hilton Hotal at Bromsgrove. Try ringing the hotel for a room...surprised surprised they are fully booked by a firm called Serco contracted to our Government to house illegals at eye watering cost.  No mention of this in National News media or BBC, no surprise there either.  It is now getting past a joke.

1 hour ago, mick miller said:

The interesting thing to me is that, despite the hand-wringers in the MSM perpetually smearing this man as a racist, or xenophobe, or a nazi, that the majority of British people appear genuinely happy to see him.

One wonders who is kidding who?

Yes i think he is a very likeable  person . One of the only political  people I can listen to . He speaks sense  does not waffle . Just says it as it is. 

1 hour ago, oowee said:

What is the alternative?

Scenario. Adil is face timing his brother Mo back in Tunisia...

Mo: 'Hows it going bro with the asylum application ? Are you in a detention centre, refugee camp ?'
Adil: 'Nah bro , Im in the Hilton , just ordering some room service, then me and the boys are going up town later to pull some hot English chicks !'
Mo: 'Told you to stop lying bro, you in prison already ?'
Adil: 'Nah man , look , got a big room, en suite, staff make sure my correct dietary requirements are met, and I get spending money, more than I can earn back home ! Mo ? Mo ? You there bro ?'
Mo: *Sounds of frantic paddling.....:lol:

Edited by Rewulf

13 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Scenario. Adil is face timing his brother Mo back in Tunisia...

Mo: 'Hows it going bro with the asylum application ? Are you in a detention centre, refugee camp ?'
Adil: 'Nah bro , Im in the Hilton , just ordering some room service, then me and the boys are going up town later to pull some hot English chicks !'
Mo: 'Told you to stop lying bro, you in prison already ?'
Adil: 'Nah man , look , got a big room, en suite, staff make sure my correct dietary requirements are met, and I get spending money, more than I can earn back home ! Mo ? Mo ? You there bro ?'
Mo: *Sounds of frantic paddling.....:lol:

I reckon you have it nailed down fairly well.

I am sure some liberal type will be along to tell us we should invite them all in with welcoming arms.

As to the figures posted earlier, if they really were running away from the horrors why are there not more women and children? 

Do they really run away with the promise I will send for your once I have reached England?

1 hour ago, oowee said:

What is the alternative?

Frankly, I've no idea. But what I do know is that the problems in Africa etc should not be resolved by allowing them all to come here. Not a racist observation but one of practicalities and the increasing burden on UK taxes and resources eg health sector, schools , local housing needs. Etc etc.

Perhaps, as part of the Brexit fishing negotiations, the UK make it a condition of fishing permits to fish in our waters that European nations prevent boat people leaving their shores. Any infringement then permits are revoked. Wishful thinking I know ....

3 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

As to the figures posted earlier, if they really were running away from the horrors why are there not more women and children?

You only need a couple of kids and a woman in the boat to make it look realistic and make sure your rescued and not shot out the water, they are probably supplied with the boat.

11 minutes ago, oowee said:

I would rather have a civilised country. 

The irony of this post. Unfortunately a small percentage of those who come in commit the most heinous crimes, I'd like a civilised country to and it would help if we only allow those into this country who share our values and that can be reliably vetted.

On 31/07/2020 at 14:06, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Do they really run away with the promise I will send for your once I have reached England?

Yes, they save up money and then send the one in the family that are the most likely to make the trip.

If they can they send several family members to increase their chanses.

/M

15 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

The irony of this post. Unfortunately a small percentage of those who come in commit the most heinous crimes, I'd like a civilised country to and it would help if we only allow those into this country who share our values and that can be reliably vetted.

Surely we have the same with the indigenous population. A small percentage commit the most heinous of crime should they be vetted too? 

I am not for a minute suggesting there is an easy answer but we have to start with a rational fact based review taking the politics out of the equation. Where is the review for the management of illegals,  overstayers, refugee's, asylum seekers? It is in the too hard to do category. No effort has been made to start thinking about what UK plc needs and how we go about getting it. 

What do we have instead a poorly thought out tacked together proposal for a points based immigration proposal 😂

9 minutes ago, oowee said:

Surely we have the same with the indigenous population. A small percentage commit the most heinous of crime should they be vetted too? 

I am not for a minute suggesting there is an easy answer but we have to start with a rational fact based review taking the politics out of the equation. Where is the review for the management of illegals,  overstayers, refugee's, asylum seekers? It is in the too hard to do category. No effort has been made to start thinking about what UK plc needs and how we go about getting it. 

What do we have instead a poorly thought out tacked together proposal for a points based immigration proposal 😂

I agree, people of all nations commit atrocities, however many of the places these people are coming from have groups that are actively hostile to us and our way of life, Isis will happily send sleeper cells here as Trojan horses, especially now their caphiliate has been wiped out. Allowing anyone to just land on our beachs and start living here is very dangerous and will lead to deaths, as has already happened.