Amanda Holden.

old man

2 hours ago, Demonic69 said:

but still felt like we were breaking some rules half the time.

We are waiting to be pulled crossing the border at the end of the week, going down in a van, returning it the next day and then back down in the car for the last time. Might even have hassle crossing council areas? Paper work is coming everywhere with us!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, henry d said:

We are waiting to be pulled crossing the border at the end of the week, going down in a van, returning it the next day and then back down in the car for the last time. Might even have hassle crossing council areas? Paper work is coming everywhere with us!

I'll bet you don't get asked a single question by anyone. 

4 minutes ago, henry d said:

There have been a few pulled between Dundee and Arbroath for being outside their council area, I'm going to have a kayak on the roof, I think it is possible

We have been hearing Dundee is the only place thats bothering to check out vehicles , know that Fife and Aberdeen don't 

1 hour ago, henry d said:

There have been a few pulled between Dundee and Arbroath for being outside their council area, I'm going to have a kayak on the roof, I think it is possible

The Kayak could draw attention,  but you're moving house not going on a jolly, you might get questioned then you'll be waved on your way.

22 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Prince Charles has broken lockdown and ‘done a Holden’ and as such should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law 😆

Discuss....

repeat offender ! he spent 70 days in his holiday cottage in Scotland whilst suffering from the virus, i think he should be locked in a cell with amanda holden until he repents

30 minutes ago, islandgun said:

repeat offender ! he spent 70 days in his holiday cottage in Scotland whilst suffering from the virus, i think he should be locked in a cell with amanda holden until he repents

If he doesn't want to , I'll take one for the team and get locked up with her 😊😊😊

2 hours ago, Jaymo said:

Get behind me first, couldn’t possibly put you through such terrors ..... 

32 minutes ago, discobob said:

I'll be your tag buddy if you want 🤣

Thankyou very much for your very kind offers of assistance gentlemen.  Now can you please make your way to the back of the queue as I was here first . Don't worry , it'll only take me a minute 😊😊😊😊

8 hours ago, Mungler said:

Prince Charles has broken lockdown and ‘done a Holden’ and as such should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law 😆

Discuss....

How has he broken lockdown? I don't see that he has at all. Visiting a sick relative is allowed. You can bet the back office went through it with a fine tooth comb before he set off. Far too savvy to get wrong footed

20 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

How has he broken lockdown? I don't see that he has at all. Visiting a sick relative is allowed. You can bet the back office went through it with a fine tooth comb before he set off. Far too savvy to get wrong footed

In this area he would not have got into the Hospital in the first place, NO VISITORS. In the last few weeks, I have spent up to 3 hours sitting in my car outside the units where my Wife has been having cancer treatment. I was not even allowed into the waiting room with her.

1 hour ago, Westley said:

In this area he would not have got into the Hospital in the first place, NO VISITORS. In the last few weeks, I have spent up to 3 hours sitting in my car outside the units where my Wife has been having cancer treatment. I was not even allowed into the waiting room with her.

Not every area is like that, my father has been in hospital for the past two weeks, my mother has been invited in tomorrow to see what his regime and needs will be, if and when he is discharged?

I will also be using the ‘extreme family circumstances’ to drive down there and take my mother to the shop as well as organise a room in their house for a hospital bed which is being delivered this week. 

We seem to have lost the human element behind all this and have become extremely quick to judge others and their actions. 
I doubt any one who points the finger is whiter than white. 

10 hours ago, Jaymo said:

Not every area is like that, my father has been in hospital for the past two weeks, my mother has been invited in tomorrow to see what his regime and needs will be, if and when he is discharged?

I will also be using the ‘extreme family circumstances’ to drive down there and take my mother to the shop as well as organise a room in their house for a hospital bed which is being delivered this week. 

We seem to have lost the human element behind all this and have become extremely quick to judge others and their actions. 
I doubt any one who points the finger is whiter than white. 

Quite. There are hospitals which have continued cancer treatment and other treatments throughout. 
A woman I know visited her mother ( who had picked up the virus during a routine hospital visit ) in hospital, knowing she had the virus and that it would probably kill her. 
She told me that she pleaded with staff to let her visit as she didn’t want her man to die alone. 
She paid the price and ended up in intensive care for two weeks herself, but survived with no effects. Her mother was 94 and she is in her 60’s. 
I can’t blame anyone for wanting to see a loved one in a time of need.