Channel Migrants

ditchman

20 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

I am glad I am closing on 82yrs of age because in 30yrs time this country will be like the ###t hole they came from.

The horse has bolted.

I think you are right; I may (statistically speaking) end up seeing a bit more of it than you in being 'only' 65, but we are going the wrong direction, and fast.  Tory party been in 'power' a long time - but behave 'powerless' - and the only other credible (votes wise) Gov't would be Labour (possibly in a deal with SNP and Plaid Cymru) - and their policies on immigration (and most others as it happens) are (in my view) likely to be far more damaging ..........

It all looks a bit of a 'no hoper' at present.

One point I note is that whilst the official Opposition seems pretty poor at having any successful challenges to the Gov't, in contrast, the Civil Service and the Judiciary seem to have taken on their role.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, oowee said:

Looking at global warming we need to think about how we can accommodate a few million more. Since I was aware there have been charities raising money for famine and water aid. None of these things seem to have improved despite the money being raised and if anything for many countries the situation is getting dramatically worse. 

Hello, where did all the money go with live aid ? Millions have been raised for Ukraine so where has that money gone? And captain Tom's money ? Grenfell money ? The list is endless on raising money in UK for good causes but how much  actually goes to the respective people, ? There must be billions in well known charity bank accounts from years of generous people giving money 

4 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, where did all the money go with live aid ? Millions have been raised for Ukraine so where has that money gone? And captain Tom's money ? Grenfell money ? The list is endless on raising money in UK for good causes but how much  actually goes to the respective people, ? There must be billions in well known charity bank accounts from years of generous people giving money 

I reckon most goes to CEO's and other probable family members to soak up some wealth.

One point I note is that whilst the official Opposition seems pretty poor at having any successful challenges to the Gov't, in contrast, the Civil Service and the Judiciary seem to have taken on their role.

An astute observation, despite not carrying out Government policy being a sacking offence.

27 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

i can tell you chapter and verse where live aid money went.......i was in Sudan at the time and saw and heard where it went.......wasted...total waste.........biggest problem was the arrogance of Bob Geldorf....he disregarded everyones advice and bought what he thought was needed......

he built reservoirs where there was no water and no aquifers....bought the wrong lorries which fell apart in the first month...bought 4wdrive motors and the chassis all cracked...bought genectically modified corn that was sterile (for food use only)..........a litany of total mis-management.......i could go on and on

total waste

16 hours ago, ditchman said:

629....................on saturday

jeeesus H Christ ...i want an end to this............its just bloody not right

Blair paved the way for this........i for one volunteer for one to pull his entrails out slowly ...along with all the woke folk of this world....wokeness will put an end to soceity............mark my words

That's the plan.

12 hours ago, oowee said:

Looking at global warming we need to think about how we can accommodate a few million more. Since I was aware there have been charities raising money for famine and water aid. None of these things seem to have improved despite the money being raised and if anything for many countries the situation is getting dramatically worse. 

So, we have to deal with everyone else's uncontrolled fornication and birth rates? A lot of these cultures historically have as many children as possible - namely due to infant mortality (which in some places is still a problem and needs resolving) and also the parents 'pension' however this has now changed - but a lot are still having them and then they become economic migrants and expect us to pick up the bill.

Whereas in nature - populations of species rises and falls depending on predation and food supply - unfortunately the World's population is only going up constantly

The UK population (indigenous) has remained constant - and indeed shrinking over the recent past - but the overall population is increasing rapidly - I would say that we are north of 70 million taking into account the number of undocumented immigrants that we all know exist.

We just can't carry on - I feel like a right sh****t because I have two sons and I look at the state of this country and think what have I done to them bringing them into this world 😞 - as I am really concerned for their future - and being older parents we won't be around perhaps much longer than their mid twenties to help.

1 hour ago, discobob said:

So, we have to deal with everyone else's uncontrolled fornication and birth rates? A lot of these cultures historically have as many children as possible - namely due to infant mortality (which in some places is still a problem and needs resolving) and also the parents 'pension' however this has now changed - but a lot are still having them and then they become economic migrants and expect us to pick up the bill.

Whereas in nature - populations of species rises and falls depending on predation and food supply - unfortunately the World's population is only going up constantly

The UK population (indigenous) has remained constant - and indeed shrinking over the recent past - but the overall population is increasing rapidly - I would say that we are north of 70 million taking into account the number of undocumented immigrants that we all know exist.

We just can't carry on - I feel like a right sh****t because I have two sons and I look at the state of this country and think what have I done to them bringing them into this world 😞 - as I am really concerned for their future - and being older parents we won't be around perhaps much longer than their mid twenties to help.

We will have to pay for our exploitation of the earths resources and the people of other nations. You have unwittingly stolen your childrens future as have the rest of us. Now its pay back time. 

Many countries have higher birth rates as they have higher mortality rates. 

Edited by oowee

16 minutes ago, oowee said:

So what's your explanation behind ethnic minorities having more children in the UK than thier white counterparts. As I am not aware of a high child mortality rate in the UK.

Edited by Rem260

17 minutes ago, Rem260 said:

So what's your explanation behind ethnic minorities having more children in the UK than thier white counterparts. As I am not aware of a high child mortality rate in the UK.

Cultural value and expectation takes time to change. 

9 minutes ago, Rem260 said:

👍

Most popular male name to be used at the registration of births is Mohamed - goes to show you.....

24 minutes ago, oowee said:

We will have to pay for our exploitation of the earths resources and the people of other nations. You have unwittingly stolen your childrens future as have the rest of us. Now its pay back time. 

Have I exploited it?? Me personally? Did we actually exploit or did we do other things that benefited their countries as well  ("What have the Romans ever done for us!!" ). Where we really that bad on the whole in the world - or do we have to flail ourselves for our "white privilege" 3 times a day forever - even Murderers only get 15 years, generally, but for people with your "viewpoint" it appears that we have to pay for time immemorial - no time off for good behaviour or anything!!

I am sorry Grant - I think that we will never ever agree over things like this.

However on genuine refugees I believe we should help but that has to be time limited - not forever.

2 minutes ago, oowee said:

Cultural value and expectation takes time to change. 

Only when they want to change - Try going to some areas in the country where English isn't even a second language. I worked with a guy from Banbury - he used to once a month get a knock on his door - and there would be someone there with a bag of cash offering to buy his flat off him to get the "white man" out of their road - that was 19 years ago....

4 minutes ago, discobob said:

👍

Most popular male name to be used at the registration of births is Mohamed - goes to show you.....

Have I exploited it?? Me personally? Did we actually exploit or did we do other things that benefited their countries as well  ("What have the Romans ever done for us!!" ). Where we really that bad on the whole in the world - or do we have to flail ourselves for our "white privilege" 3 times a day forever - even Murderers only get 15 years, generally, but for people with your "viewpoint" it appears that we have to pay for time immemorial - no time off for good behaviour or anything!!

Most popular registered boys name 2020 / 21 (source ONS 2020 data set) 

1. Oliver 2. George 3. Arthur 4. Noah 5. Mohamed

Unless you tell me you live in a Yurt don't drive a car and live off the food you grow, then yes you personally. No point beating yourself up over it, what is done is done. That said we are living beyond our current means on the fat of the past. Drastic change is required and many of us (myself included) are unwilling to make that change. 

27 minutes ago, oowee said:

Most popular registered boys name 2020 / 21 (source ONS 2020 data set) 

1. Oliver 2. George 3. Arthur 4. Noah 5. Mohamed

Fell into my trap - so a percentage of the population that is reported as less than 10% can get it into the fifth place?? Perhaps in the top 20 may be understandable - but fifth!!!

Goes to show - in 10 years time it will be second - in 20 years time it will be first

4 minutes ago, discobob said:

Fell into my trap - so a percentage of the population that is reported as less than 10% can get it into the fifth place?? Perhaps in the top 20 may be understandable - but fifth!!!

Goes to show - in 10 years time it will be second - in 20 years time it will be first

Its actually Muhammed that is 5th and Mohammed that is 74th. 

Either way we agree its not number one as you posted.

1 hour ago, oowee said:

I love comments like this :lol:

We have exploited the earths resources.
We have used the earths resources, ever since man picked a rock up , or ate a berry, killed an fish/animal, we have used resources, it would be rather difficult to survive without doing so.
As time passed , we became more efficient at using them, and lately , more wasteful.
If we are guilty of anything, its waste of food and resources, this has only occurred in the last hundred odd years , once we freed ourselves from slavery/servitude.

We have exploited people of other nations.
We have done no such thing, Ive certainly never exploited anyone in other countries or here, I very much doubt my forefathers did either, if any served abroad , they would have been under the orders of King or Lord , who likely DID benefit.
My ancestors would have scratched a survival based living in service, and likely died following the orders they dare not disobey.

I/We have stolen our childrens future.
Channelling Greta ? We do our best to launch our children as high as we can , as far as our means can manage.
The least we can do is impart the knowledge , experiences and wisdom as we see fit, some are spoilt beyond the comprehension of my childhood with money and trappings that create needy brats, with no idea how to live normally.

Myself personally, think both my daughters are in a better world than I was at their age.
With better opportunities, standard of living and healthcare.
I was born into what we would now call poverty, with no chance of a university education, and prospects of work , limited to manual labour.
They have both been in work since 16, one finished and one still in uni, and have excellent career opportunities ahead,
eldest at 22 is looking at a graduate job at HMRC at £30K a year.
Kids these days have a far better life than we had in the 70s / 80s , entitled  ? Maybe.
But have we stolen their future because we had a coal fire , or drove a car without a cat for a bit ? 
I think not.

Pay back time.
For our 'sins' the governments of the world are going to tax us into oblivion , until we are all riding bicycles, and cant afford to put the heating on in winter.
I suppose the eating of insects and soya only diets will come later , once we have accepted we are a burden to society and the planet , and opt for voluntary euthanasia at 60, unless of course you are rich enough to pay the 'death tax', and continue life.

Really , your statement is about inciting guilt.
Make people feel guilty for these terrible things that they havent really done, then that way , they can use that powerful emotion to bend people to their will, make them do what they want.
There are very few people walking the earth today that should harbour any guilt for the way the world is , or whatever improbable climate catastrophe might come.
Dont fall for the guilt trip Grant, if it bothers you so much, sell the house, the boat , and the cars , give all the money away , and go and live in a one bedroomed flat in Hackney on the social.
You will be guilt free, and the rich tapestry of diversity around there will keep you entertained mightily, plus theres always Dianne and her lovely son a short walk away.

52 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Really , your statement is about inciting guilt.
Make people feel guilty for these terrible things that they havent really done, then that way , they can use that powerful emotion to bend people to their will, make them do what they want.
There are very few people walking the earth today that should harbour any guilt for the way the world is , or whatever improbable climate catastrophe might come.
Dont fall for the guilt trip Grant, if it bothers you so much, sell the house, the boat , and the cars , give all the money away , and go and live in a one bedroomed flat in Hackney on the social.
You will be guilt free, and the rich tapestry of diversity around there will keep you entertained mightily, plus theres always Dianne and her lovely son a short walk away.

Nothing to do with guilt. As i said in the post no point beating yourself up over it, what is done is done. Its a natural human condition to get the most, consume the most. My only point being that we have robbed future generations for what we have. Your comments re climate change are a case in point.

6 minutes ago, Rem260 said:

From You!!!

Ah I see how you could mis read the post.

I said we need to think about how we can accommodate a few million more. I did not say I want to accommodate a few million more.  For what it's worth I doubt your figure of 2 million will be enough. Best knuckle down to those carbon reduction targets :lol:

Edited by oowee

53 minutes ago, oowee said:

Nothing to do with guilt.

Everything to do with guilt and its infliction on our psyche.
Why do you think the libtards constantly bring slavery up ? Why do you think they need to constantly remind us of 'What WE did'
Ive never owned or benefitted from slaves, its highly unlikely the vast majority did , unless they have very rich or landed gentry in their ancestry, why should I feel guilt, my ancestors were probably little more than slaves themselves.

To insinuate this is payback for the sins of the fathers is ridiculous.
When the fathers were poverty stricken serfs, who lived short disease ridden lives of drudgery.

53 minutes ago, oowee said:

As i said in the post no point beating yourself up over it, what is done is done. Its a natural human condition to get the most, consume the most. My only point being that we have robbed future generations for what we have.

We have given future generations the best we could, left the world better than we found it, and no amount of twisting and blaming will detract from what is this plain obvious truth.
I wonder if this 'last generation' :lol: will tell the same guilt laden story in 20 or 30 years time, in their idyllic world, and profess that they robbed their children of their future.

How have we robbed them, is it the 1 degree rise in temperature in the last 150 years that destroyed the world ?
Possibly the massive rise in population, dont worry Gates has a plan for that.
Are we going to disappear under a mountain of fast food wrappers, poison the air with cow gas ?
Maybe its the climate scientists and world leaders jetting around the globe , frantically trying to save us ?

10 years to 'save' the world, only 8 left now....

33 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Ive never owned or benefitted from slaves, its highly unlikely the vast majority did , unless they have very rich or landed gentry in their ancestry, why should I feel guilt, my ancestors were probably little more than slaves themselves.

100%

33 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

10 years to 'save' the world, only 8 left now....

8 more 10 years........:lol:

How many 'only 10 years' are we on now, yet we still hold these so call scientists on a pedestal, even though they have never got anything right.

But that being said Nature is hard to predict.

Edited by Newbie to this