Putin announces 'military operation' in Ukraine.

Dave-G

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, ordnance said:

Unlike you I back up what I post. 

Course you do 😂

You don't have to back anything up, because all you do is disagree with everyone else, and tell them to prove it with sources that YOU  trust. 

At least you're consistent, constantly asking for proof of a negative, but drifting into narcissistic behaviour, as there's never a point to your debating, just disagreement. 

35 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Course you do 😂

You don't have to back anything up, because all you do is disagree with everyone else, and tell them to prove it with sources that YOU  trust. 

At least you're consistent, constantly asking for proof of a negative, but drifting into narcissistic behaviour, as there's never a point to your debating, just disagreement. 

I am still waiting for you backing up your post, it's obvious you can't. Maybe just me I make sure I can back up my posts before posting, you seem make it up as you go along. When reading posts on the form, I think it's fair to ask someone who has posted as factual where they got their information from. That's not disagreeing, it's inquiring where they got their information from.

Edited by ordnance

16 minutes ago, ordnance said:

am still waiting for you backing up your post, it's obvious you can't

I gave you 2 links, I even explained why I used those particular ones, you didn't like the sources, so I left it at that, but there are many more sources for the same information. 

If you were actually interested, you would research the truth yourself, but you aren't that bothered, so I'll just let you carry on. 

It just isn't worth my time trying to convince someone with such rigid thinking. 

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

latest is things are starting to get very stupid........is it fake prevocation news or the real thing...whatever

The fact that Zelensky has very quickly 'reminded' NATO  that they 'promised' chemical weapon usage would change the nature of the conflict.... So, what are we waiting for, we've got murder of civilians, stealing children and sending them to siberia, looting, rape and summary execution of prisoners, now chemical weapons, Zelensky wants a no fly zone, NATO troops sending, and while we're at it, Moscow and Minsk nuking by the weekend. 

He says if Ukraines having a war, we're all having a war, and he doesn't care what happens after that. 

Start buying bog roll and tins of heinz. You can't get diesel though as XR  have shut the refineries down. 

35 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

The fact that Zelensky has very quickly 'reminded' NATO  that they 'promised' chemical weapon usage would change the nature of the conflict.... So, what are we waiting for, we've got murder of civilians, stealing children and sending them to siberia, looting, rape and summary execution of prisoners, now chemical weapons, Zelensky wants a no fly zone, NATO troops sending, and while we're at it, Moscow and Minsk nuking by the weekend. 

He says if Ukraines having a war, we're all having a war, and he doesn't care what happens after that. 

Start buying bog roll and tins of heinz. You can't get diesel though as XR  have shut the refineries down. 

Damn, I saw a reference to chems last night on GB news but held off for it to be confirmed elsewhere. I heard Cretin's sick - and maybe thinking if he's dying so can everyone else.

Edited by Dave-G

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

The fact that Zelensky has very quickly 'reminded' NATO  that they 'promised' chemical weapon usage would change the nature of the conflict.... So, what are we waiting for, we've got murder of civilians, stealing children and sending them to siberia, looting, rape and summary execution of prisoners, now chemical weapons,

no doubt tin of the stuff will now conveniently turn up with a made in Russia label complete with boyos fingerprints on it lol 

35 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Damn, I saw a reference to chems last night on GB news but held off for it to be confirmed elsewhere. I heard Cretin's sick - and maybe thinking if he's dying so can everyone else.

this has been mentioned before....is it wishful thinking along the lines Hitler has only got one ball..or is there some fact ?

13 minutes ago, clangerman said:

no doubt tin of the stuff will now conveniently turn up with a made in Russia label complete with boyos fingerprints on it lol 

You got that right.

13 minutes ago, ditchman said:

this has been mentioned before....is it wishful thinking along the lines Hitler has only got one ball..or is there some fact ?

Who knows , its certainly a well used propaganda tactic, undermine the physical and mental integrity of your enemies leader, uplifts your people , and demoralise theirs.

8 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well Finland and Sweden will need to get their NATO Applications in before they are under threat from Russia.

Fast track , Georgia too, then announce Ukraine has joined behind closed doors, just wait for the opportune moment to announce it.
Might as well get Taiwan in there too while were at it, really get that WW3 ball rolling :lol:

53 minutes ago, clangerman said:

33 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

You got that right.

Or not ....

The last I saw, Zelesny, UK Defence Minister, BBC & other journalists (so all the well known Western spin doctors) had all only referenced 'alleged', 'reports of' or 'unconfirmed ...' use of chemical weapons.

But don't let that get in the way.

2 minutes ago, Smokersmith said:

Or not ....

The last I saw, Zelesny, UK Defence Minister, BBC & other journalists (so all the well known Western spin doctors) had all only referenced 'alleged', 'reports of' or 'unconfirmed ...' use of chemical weapons.

it has been reported that 3 people have died so far............hmmmmm....the artillary shell or whatever might have hit a tub of chlorine for swimming pools or toilet cleaner...........the origin of the report appears to be dodgy as well..........

Indeed - yet to be confirmed and could be like those Blair WMD claims perhaps. 

It could indeed be the escalation trigger.

I'm keeping in mind the claims there are/were alleged bio labs in Ukraine and one could have been hit.

Edited by Dave-G

18 minutes ago, Smokersmith said:

In the way of what , theyve been talking about chemical weapons for months !

The reports that they have 'used' these WMD s stem from an intercepted radio transmission where a Russian commander talks of 'smoking out' some Ukrainian defenders in a factory.
This could mean tear or CS gas, it could also mean bombarding the area with nerve agents, a bit overkill for that scenario perhaps ?
But dont let that get in the way of a good bit of propaganda, and threat of escalation from the western 'allies'

I like the way he TELLS  the west what it has to do .

4 hours ago, Dave-G said:

My thoughts exactly  . Been thinking this  for a while .

Edited by johnphilip

Hello, did anyone listen to Putin's speech this morning ?  What ever weapons he's using on the Ukrainian people despite not saying it's a war, now the Russian military are heading back to the east so looks like he's going to destroy that region under the pretence of looking after Russian interest against the so called Nazi regime in the Area, not content with 10s of 1000s dead , 10s of 1000s sent to Russia , raping many women in front of their children and then murdered including the children, not least the destruction of 100s of 1000 of Ukrainian homes, now there reports of chemical weapons being used, so once again more bleating on by the west of war crimes, why in god's name are we to see the country called Ukraine, a so called democratic country bombed off the world map, 

3 hours ago, Rewulf said:

In the way of what , theyve been talking about chemical weapons for months !

The reports that they have 'used' these WMD s stem from an intercepted radio transmission where a Russian commander talks of 'smoking out' some Ukrainian defenders in a factory.
This could mean tear or CS gas, it could also mean bombarding the area with nerve agents, a bit overkill for that scenario perhaps ?
But dont let that get in the way of a good bit of propaganda, and threat of escalation from the western 'allies'

I like the way he TELLS  the west what it has to do .

He's doing the best he can against a murderous dictator 

The timing is suspect with 4000 Ukranian troops now surrounded and running out of of food and ammunition. I am sure there are false flag events on both sides if there has been an event, Zelensky simply wants NATO to fight for him.  I can't blame him because Ukraine's plight is truly horrific in every sense but they won't.  As much as I despise Putin with a passion I am sure Ukraine will create as many false flag events as they can to try and draw NATO in.

Edited by Weihrauch17

56 minutes ago, ordnance said:

Give me a clue, what do I feel needs sorted. Global warming, who shot JFK 🤔

I don't need to embarrass you about your inability to recall suggesting we should be doing more for Ukraine surely.

3 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

I don't need to embarrass you about your inability to recall suggesting we should be doing more for Ukraine surely.

Feel free, what post did I say we should be doing more in Ukraine 🤔

Edited by ordnance

There have been suggestions the chemical weapons thoughts may simply be chemicals spilt during hits to a steel works plant. Having worked in a related industry briefly in my late teens I think that is a fairly feasible possibility.

7 minutes ago, ordnance said:

Feel free, what post did I say we should be doing more in Ukraine 🤔

Go back and look for yourself, I'm not doing your research for you. I recall asking if you were amongst those on the way to Ukraine to help them - you didn't reply.

Edited by Dave-G