Putin announces 'military operation' in Ukraine.

Dave-G

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw the line up of Russian artillary yesterday and thought they where being brave... video this morning shows them being wiped out by one of the Ukrainan drones THEN two very suspicious fires and explosions at Russian military facilities well inside Russia, up near Moscow......am I suspicious....no, of course not.

38 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

I saw the line up of Russian artillary yesterday and thought they where being brave... video this morning shows them being wiped out by one of the Ukrainan drones THEN two very suspicious fires and explosions at Russian military facilities well inside Russia, up near Moscow......am I suspicious....no, of course not.

where did you see that nev...........very interesting

YOUTUBE.....     They showed the self propelled howitzers bombarding maripo and they where all out in the open all in a line just nice and handy ....the vid this morning showed the hit...inevitable.  Also a few vids of Russian soldiers NOT hiding in woodland... with military thermal it is impossible all as much as having a barbie, so the Ukrains joined in and sent a few presents.

5 hours ago, Walker570 said:

I saw the oil storage and aircraft destroyed but not seen anything near Moscow. 

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

YOUTUBE.....     They showed the self propelled howitzers bombarding maripo and they where all out in the open all in a line just nice and handy ....the vid this morning showed the hit...inevitable.  Also a few vids of Russian soldiers NOT hiding in woodland... with military thermal it is impossible all as much as having a barbie, so the Ukrains joined in and sent a few presents.

The problem is that Russia can just roll out another battery to replace the one that was hit. Their losses against Germany in WW2 were huge but they just kept on coming

I dont think that anybody on either side believes anything other than the fact that Putin has cracked up/ lost the plot/ gone mad/ but his personal protection is insane. 

Yep, 100% agree but the fact that these losses are hiting the airwaves and accesible to the Russian public will hopefully sway against the false propoganda being spouted by Putin. 

1 hour ago, oowee said:

I saw the oil storage and aircraft destroyed but not seen anything near Moscow. 

The experimental centre and a chemical installation linked to the military  the other side of Moscow I think from the Ukrainian border. Loss of life and severe injuries.

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

The problem is that Russia can just roll out another battery to replace the one that was hit. Their losses against Germany in WW2 were huge but they just kept on coming

I dont think that anybody on either side believes anything other than the fact that Putin has cracked up/ lost the plot/ gone mad/ but his personal protection is insane. 

In WW2 Russia was in a all out war with near the whole population involved in one way or another, put that in place now and Putin might have trouble selling it as a limited special military operation. 

18 minutes ago, ordnance said:

In WW2 Russia was in a all out war with near the whole population involved in one way or another, put that in place now and Putin might have trouble selling it as a limited special military operation. 

I think he will be struggling to restock and fund the conflict. The economic pressure is high and once the unemployment kicks in protestors will be on the streets. 

Either he secures the South and East and agrees a peace deal or he is pushed back. If he is pushed back then he will either be toppled or nuke Kiev and then be toppled. 

Some strange things going on in Russia well inside its borders so unlikely to be UKRAINIAN attacks.

Russian military research facility, apparently involved in development of surface-to-air & ballistic missiles, located in Tver, not too far from Moscow, is inexplicably on fire with multiple dead and injured.

Also massive Dmitryevsky Chemical Plant in Kineshma on fire after explosion, supplies chemicals to Russian military industry

Large warehouse im Korolyov on fire close to TsNIMash space and missile agency

Some river gates blown at Krasnodor causing severe flooding.

Main line through Bolgorod used for moving tanks and artillery to Belarussia suffers huge derailment.

These cant all be coincidences?

21 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Some strange things going on in Russia well inside its borders so unlikely to be UKRAINIAN attacks.

Russian military research facility, apparently involved in development of surface-to-air & ballistic missiles, located in Tver, not too far from Moscow, is inexplicably on fire with multiple dead and injured.

Also massive Dmitryevsky Chemical Plant in Kineshma on fire after explosion, supplies chemicals to Russian military industry

Main line through Bolgorod used for moving tanks and artillery to Belarussia suffers huge derailment.

That is interesting...............please dont let it be fake news

9 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, now there's talk of taking more countries ? 

Yes they are making veiled threats towards Finland and Sweden. Bluster and deflection? probably,

but these countries are now paying the price for sitting on the NATO fence for decades. Enjoying the implied protection of NATO but without the cost of membership. Well chickens come home to roost folks. Better start learning to speak Russian because you had your chance and you turned it down

32 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

But no mention of it on the national news. 

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

That is interesting...............please dont let it be fake news

Very much hope its not fake news. There are supposedly saboteur Russians (can't think of the correct term) doing dirty deeds in Ukraine so it's fair play the Ukrainians (or others) do some demolition in return.

Edited by Dave-G