Joe Biden POTUS

ditchman

at the risk of this thread running to 400 odd pages.....just ...someone..... answer this question.........

POTUS  (the president of the free world)....after giving a short incoherant speech.....couldnt find his way off a small stage....*** ???........

this is not the first time he has had brain fade..............soooooooooooo......

as i understand it ..a president can be removed from office...if it is belived his mentally ability has been lost...................SO WHY HASNT HE BEEN REMOVED FROM OFFICE ??

(mind you his vice president  appeares to be a very badly informed thicko)

2 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

It appears from the gaffs he makes and the way he acts that he has dementia, why the opposition haven't pushed the point to remove him is beyond me, but they may think better him than his vice president who would step in.

i thought Kamella Harris was a real clever cut above the rest professional person..........but of late i have really been surprised at how thick she is....so they realise this and keep sending her across the world to make gob***** speeches.....................really weird

18 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

It appears from the gaffs he makes and the way he acts that he has dementia, why the opposition haven't pushed the point to remove him is beyond me, but they may think better him than his vice president who would step in.

Spot on. Can you imagine that cackling idiot in charge of the red button never mind Biden.   I feel deeply sorry for Biden's wife. If you watch her she is on edge all the time trying to keep him on the straight and narrow.   It will be interesting at the mid term elections because the GOP should take both Houses. That is if there isn't a fiddle again.

9 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I am surprised they keep letting him appear in public. It is obvious he has serious mental issues.

surely they dont allow him to make excutive desisions............but he does so much damage just opening his mouth.......i really cringe at some of the stuff he comes out with..

7 hours ago, Jim Neal said:

Biden is the best proof yet that the POTUS isn't really the guy in charge - just a figurehead.  It's all the boys in the back room pulling the strings.  It's amazing how he's still there though...

Not really, if he does as he is told he might even go full term!

13 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Spot on. Can you imagine that cackling idiot in charge of the red button never mind Biden.   I feel deeply sorry for Biden's wife. If you watch her she is on edge all the time trying to keep him on the straight and narrow.   It will be interesting at the mid term elections because the GOP should take both Houses. That is if there isn't a fiddle again.

She's the worst of the bunch!! The whole family are dodgy.

14 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Sir ! What are you suggesting , skullduggery Sir ? Impossible , wrap yourself in tin foil right now Sir :lol:

On a more serious note, if the Dems get back in next election , then serious questions need to be asked, the GOP are just staying quiet right now and waiting.

His mental acuity was being called into question well before he won the election. He was noticeable for his absence in the run up to the election, bring mocked that he was being "Kept in the basement" as his handlers didn't dare let him out in case he made another gaff that could call into question his mental capacity for the job. You tube is full of his ramblings.

Unfortunately the MSM ignored all this, while focusing in on the "Orange man bad" narrative.

A dodgy, dodge election.

2 hours ago, Penelope said:

Trying to buy the current student vote is one, rallying to the abortion argument another. Neither will work, I hope.

They've been banging the drum about those for ages but are still going to get slaughtered according to the polls.  It will have to be more direct than that.

Since Dems like mail-in ballots and early voting, whereas Republicans, especially MAGA folks, prefer to vote in person on the day, look out for large scale disruption at Republican leaning precincts. 

"Oops so many voters have turned up that we seem to have run out of paper and ink for the printers so we can't print any more ballots.  We've sent an urgent message to the paper mill to make some more of that special paper for us and we're scouring the country for A5342A printer cartridges but there seems to be a national shortage of those at the moment.  Oops, the polls are now closed, so sorry you had to wait all this time for nothing..."