Why Couldn't She Just Answer the Question?

TIGHTCHOKE

Well I have read all about it this morning and come to my own conclusions. The event apparently was related to Africa and this woman of distant African decent gets to talking with Lady So and So who naturally asks which part of Africa you come from and instead of laughing and explaining that she was born and bred here but her grand  great grandparents originated in Africa so she felt a need to support the cause, she and others jumped on the band wagon and played the race card when there was non what so ever.    Of course then the left wing media got hold of it, the rest is history well forgotten.

Edited by Walker570

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Well I have read all about it this morning and come to my own conclusions. The event apparently was related to Africa and this woman of distant African decent gets to talking with Lady So and So who naturally asks which part of Africa you come from and instead of laughing and explaining that she was born and bred here but her grand  great grandparents originated in Africa so she felt a need to support the cause, she and others jumped on the band wagon and played the race card when there was non what so ever.    Of course then the left wing media got hold of it, the rest is history well forgotten.

There is a few on here who immediately jumped on the band wagon. 

Edited by Rem260

In the nations among whom I worked in Africa and Asia, one of the most noticeable characteristics was the respect shown to elderly people, acknowledgement of what those folk had achieved (or struggled to achieve) in earlier life, and great tolerance of the foibles of old age.

Not qualities shared by Ms Fulani, it would seem.  

Charity organiser?  Yes.   Charitable personality?   Hmm.

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

100% in agreement plus she has an history of jumping on the “race” bandwagon.

2 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

The other question as it's based in Hackney is how is it funded  ?

I bet you anything you like her wages are paid out of my council tax

I would imagine its ultimately Central Govt rather than council tax. I am sure you are happy to support marginalised minorities towards greater integration in society and combating inequality regardless of race or gender. 

I am sure you are happy to support marginalised minorities towards greater integration in society and combating inequality regardless of race or gender. 

The charity concerned does not fit your description. Its own website says "Black women and domestic abuse - African-Caribbean heritage women in the UK. 

2 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

The charity concerned does not fit your description. Its own website says "Black women and domestic abuse - African-Caribbean heritage women in the UK. 

Does that therefore mean that they would be unwilling to support a say white woman or a woman of Indian heritage, or a middle eastern woman, or a Jewish woman?

47 minutes ago, oowee said:

I would imagine its ultimately Central Govt rather than council tax. I am sure you are happy to support marginalised minorities towards greater integration in society and combating inequality regardless of race or gender. 

God, that is straight from the Woke 101 manual.

I can understand how an elderly lady could make the assumption that she was perhaps born in a different clime to the UK ,

her attire as stated in an earlier post led me to assume the same,  two strings of teeth around her neck a Leopard skin print dress and a hairdo that looked like it had been permed with a mop bucket ! 

It appears the complainant is a serial anti-Royalty whinger, previously alleging various Royals had it in for Markle.

Her charity is funded by BLM, that well-known bastion of balanced views. 

Nobody comes out of this well. The Palace should have stuck by Hussey, who in turn shouldn’t have made eye contact, never mind spoken to the complainant. 

5 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Agreed!

I Googled Ngozi Fulani and looked at the images pages. I did not see her in any Western attire. I don't  have a problem with that. Wear what you want. Also one source said that she changed her name fron Marlene Headly to Ngozi Fulani. She uses her heritage to promote her charity and is then offended when an 83 year old lady asks about it.

She then starts a charity catering only for black women from African or Caribbean heritage suffering domestic violence. Those on here immediately call out Lady H, having showed their outrage remain strangely quite on it.

Edited by Rem260

1 hour ago, Flashman said:

It appears the complainant is a serial anti-Royalty whinger, previously alleging various Royals had it in for Markle.

Her charity is funded by BLM, that well-known bastion of balanced views. 

Nobody comes out of this well. The Palace should have stuck by Hussey, who in turn shouldn’t have made eye contact, never mind spoken to the complainant. 

have any of the tv media actually reported that ?...........i think they dare not ...as by reporting that it could be seen as a racist dig.....

i knew this would go nuclear....such a shame really...as i truly believe lady hussy is starting her dementia journey......she has been in this position for over 60 years and has never recorded offence...so why start now...it is the only answer...and these left wing pressure groups are taking advantage of it......

and they will win.....

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

she has been in this position for over 60 years and has never recorded offence...so why start now...it is the only answer...

There is another possible answer - and that is that she was set up and much of the conversation has been twisted.  I'm not saying that is what has happened necessarily, but she will be following the late Queen's policy;  Never complain, never explain.  It is such a shame that she has to leave with this as the parting shot. 

The complainant says she was 'abused' by Lady H.  I don't call it 'abuse' at all.  Insensitive maybe, but politely asking someone where they come from and trying to clarify isn't abuse.

Lady H has been badly treated