Why Couldn't She Just Answer the Question?

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Newbie to this said:

It was quoted as £65,000 tax free salary and £180,000 expenses. But I can seem to find where I saw it now.

My guess is that either it is paid 'gross' (such as working as a contractor not under PAYE) in which case she must declare it as income/earnings and pay tax and NI as required as a 'self employed person, or however she is set up to trade (she might be trading as a company or something), or the amount quoted is the amount she receives 'after deductions'.

On 01/12/2022 at 19:53, Good shot? said:

Farage has just stated on TV that the conversation was recorded and SH was set up by the serial race card user. He also confirmed the fact that BLM has funded the charity.

This if true says it all for me and certainly in my view the Palace should have supported the lady.

No such thing as bad free publicity at the expense of someone else?

17 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

It was quoted as £65,000 tax free salary and £180,000 expenses. But I can seem to find where I saw it now.

It was on dec 02 at 12.01, the relevant exert is here.

Now there is very little to see as far as finances are concerned and the income went from virtually nothing to 350k in four years - the sole paid employee of that Charity is one Ngozi Fulani (our race baiter) who receives 65k tax free and there was a further 180k paid out in “expenses” which are not accounted for - and there are no records of where the rest of the money went to and the accounts for three years have always been filed late and the Charity subsequently fined -

14 minutes ago, sportsbob said:

It was on dec 02 at 12.01, the relevant exert is here.

Now there is very little to see as far as finances are concerned and the income went from virtually nothing to 350k in four years - the sole paid employee of that Charity is one Ngozi Fulani (our race baiter) who receives 65k tax free and there was a further 180k paid out in “expenses” which are not accounted for - and there are no records of where the rest of the money went to and the accounts for three years have always been filed late and the Charity subsequently fined -

:good:what source was it again?

On 30/11/2022 at 18:04, amateur said:

Good Grief.

Lady H is 83 and would have only been showing an interest in the exotically dressed woman.

At her age she should have been cut some slack

This.

Lady Susan Hussey has been an exemplary confidante and good friend of her late majesty for over 60 years and was still working tirelessly on behalf of the monarchy, even at 83.

I attach a letter received from Lady Susan Hussey addressed to my daughter back in 1977 which must be one of thousands upon thousands of letters signed by her on behalf of the late Queen over the years.

It was very disappointing to learn that other members of the Royal family did not give her the backing and support that she rightly deserves.

OB

Buck House Letter 001.jpg

Edited by Old Boggy

Like I've said on here before, my biggest concern isn't so much the apparently very unsavoury antagonist in all this (there will always be people like that). Rather, the system that allows or even encourages this sort of behaviour, the Royal family have stayed silent other than to condemn it, Lady Hussey has stepped down, the media has reported it as a racist incident with no counter view at all. 

The questions I'd like to know are:-

Just who or what is driving the race devide in this country? And to what end? 

17 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Just who or what is driving the race devide in this country? And to what end?

In terms of the Royal family, one person (married into the RF and now resident in the USA) has certainly been a key player.

On the overall wider UK - in my view the 'usual suspects'  - i.e. the usual 'activists' who crop up in so many left orientated protest groups from LACS, Wild Justice, BLM, Just Stop Oil, Insulate Britain, Anti Capitalist, Momentum etc.

What end?  They want to bring down 'the establishment' and have a completely different type of 'state' along communist lines with everything 'state owned', most private ownership of anything significant prohibited, Police 'defunded',  no prisons, universal basic wage for no work, no Royal family, are all things that have been mentioned -  though quite what that would actually be and how it would work is very unclear.

I think the truth is that they have no clear idea what they actually do want, but what the don't want is what they have now.

Edited by JohnfromUK

3 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

In terms of the Royal family, one person (married into the RF and now resident in the USA) has certainly been a key player.

On the overall wider UK - in my view the 'usual suspects'  - i.e. the usual 'activists' who crop up in so many left orientated protest groups from LACS, Wild Justice, BLM, Just Stop Oil, Insulate Britain, Anti Capitalist, Momentum etc.

What end?  They want to bring down 'the establishment' and have a completely different type of 'state' along communist lines with everything 'state owned', most private ownership of anything significant prohibited, Police 'defunded',  no prisons, universal basic wage for no work, no Royal family, are all things that have been mentioned -  though quite what that would actually be and how it would work is very unclear.

I think the truth is that they have no clear idea what they actually do want, but what the don't want is what they have now.

I'm sure your correct in your post, although I feel there are far more powerful forces at play, as there is literally no counter view or even discussion on leftist agendas in the whole western world at the moment, it runs totally counter intuitive to having a stable cohesive country and yet here we are. 

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

what would Britain be like if we bowed down to these left wing action groups and let them dictate what and how our lives should be lived...............

what would it be like and what should we expect.............

think about that for a while

It doesn't bear thinking about. I shudder at the thought. 

Just now, Vince Green said:

Lady Susan Hussey is not a member of the Royal Family

Technically, you are correct. 

However, her position is that of an 'honorary Royal' when on duty in that she assists in hosting at Royal functions.  On some occasions when actually representing a member of the RF - they are accorded the same treatment as a Royal.  This is often the case at 'short notice' things like funerals where the Royal diaries (that are filled and organised long in advance) don't allow the Royal to attend, so they send a personal representative such as a Lady in Waiting or an Equery.  Such people get the front row seat that would have been allocated to the Royal, should they have been able to attend.

On 03/12/2022 at 18:43, ditchman said:

what would Britain be like if we bowed down to these left wing action groups and let them dictate what and how our lives should be lived...............

what would it be like and what should we expect.............

think about that for a while

The bowing has already started. The subject of this thread, HR departments all listing their pronouns on emails addresses, etc, etc.....

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/12/2022 at 08:46, derbyduck said:

it looks like her file has been pulled ,  the Sista is being investigated !

Yes and she is screaming harassment and persecution. She says she is receiving hate mail and death threats (which she probably is) but when you set yourself up for attention don't be surprised when you get it

In the year ending March 2021 it received £357,000 in grants and donations from various sources but has failed to produce proper accounts for a number of years.

Creating the suspicion now that it Is what is called a shell charity

Edited by Vince Green