Scotlands new leader

ditchman

well its all done and dusted now...with folk wondering what the next step is.......what is the new face going to do............i think he might even be more toxic than sturgeon...i also think the way the SNP are going ...he will witness its demise........

what say ye folk north of the border.........

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

well its all done and dusted now...with folk wondering what the next step is.......what is the new face going to do............i think he might even be more toxic than sturgeon...i also think the way the SNP are going ...he will witness its demise........

what say ye folk north of the border.........

Hoch Hi The New LOL 😄

He will continue the obsessive pursuit of "independence" to the total detriment of the Scottish people. He has an appalling record in his 2 previous government posts and he may even be worse in this one! 

I don't see the SNP as a serious threat to the Conservative MPs in southern Scotland and Labour may re gain the central belt.

I feel the SNP maybe a busted flush in the near future. Regards 

PS, I notice there is no clamour from Sturgeon et al to have an election, owing to an unelected leader.  Quite the opposite roar when the Conservatives announced new PM.

27 minutes ago, benbobailey said:

He will continue the obsessive pursuit of "independence" to the total detriment of the Scottish people. He has an appalling record in his 2 previous government posts and he may even be worse in this one! 

I don't see the SNP as a serious threat to the Conservative MPs in southern Scotland and Labour may re gain the central belt.

I feel the SNP maybe a busted flush in the near future. Regards 

PS, I notice there is no clamour from Sturgeon et al to have an election, owing to an unelected leader.  Quite the opposite roar when the Conservatives announced new PM.

I agree, here in the south the Conservatives are unlikely to be challenged but the Central Belt needs the Labour Party to get its act together and put up a credible alternative for the voters.

I note that the two women sitting either side of him at the announcement.  The one in a tartan suit had a right face on. A face like a bag of spanners and as if there was a terrible smell under her nose as if he had just been chewing on raw garlic or that he'd  ****  himself or  both.  The other one gave him a warm cuddle.  The tartan one barely wanted to shake his hand.!  Tartan one would be a good match for the  ginger one that sits next to starmer with a hatchet face.

Edited by Minky

2 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

He is a self proven racist.

Should fit in well then, he got 52% compared to 48% won by non racist Kate Forbes, it seems that pandering to  the 2% racist vote is all it needs to **** a country up.

Edited by janner

43 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

Answer  because  Scotland  was  mainly  I white  country 

It's like this humza matey. For every 100 applicants to these jobs 4 will be non white, and to get the job one of those 4 has to be a better candidate than all the other 96 people, or are we giving jobs to less qualified non whites just because the are non white. 

Especially when spending public money, the best person for the job gets the job or you're wasting my/public money.

Simples init...

sooooooo.....................................we have....

wee jumi Hamza taking over scotland............and Rasheed Sunook taking over England.....and that veradka chappy in Ireland....and Karmela in the good old US of A

is this some cunning plan for the Asians to take over the world.............???