Bibby Stockholm..(oh dear)

ditchman

57 minutes ago, Pushandpull said:

Hidden in the wealth of words about this is a report that most of the 39 men temporarily housed on the barge had not arrived by boat but by air - i.e, by "regular" means.

That's interesting. It would be good to understand more about what is happening in processing beyond the usual stuff of lost docs etc. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Luckyshot said:

House them in nice houses that the average english family can't afford.

buisness as useual then..........what really wee's me off is i have paid into the NHS and paid my taxes all my life.....and these ****bags come over here and get instant access to dental services and doctors...and here i am missing most of my teeth...i have pulled at least 10 of them and i cant get get any dental treatment.........

13 minutes ago, Luckyshot said:

House them in nice houses that the average english family can't afford.

Already happening - apparently there is a block of luxury apartments that are going to be used to house them - brand new.....

Meanwhile, it appears that on the islands of Greece there are 5 "detention" style centers that have been built to house migrants - not sure if they are tents or whatever - for some reason we can't do the same here even though both countries adhere to the ECHR????

We really do need to get to grips with all this nonsense eh?  Thing is, whenever the Government puts something forward to try and deal with it, all the sympathisers jump on board and start complaining about theem having their civil rights abused.  What about the rest of the British population?  Are we just meant to step aside and forget our rights and take a back seat to all this malarky.  We need a strong government who are willing and will do something about this .  So there doesnt seem to be one on the horizon as yet so we need to support the present governemnt in what they are wanting to do,  Send them off to that other country  EG Their own:good:

Pushkin🥴

5 minutes ago, Pushkin said:

We really do need to get to grips with all this nonsense eh?  Thing is, whenever the Government puts something forward to try and deal with it, all the sympathisers jump on board and start complaining about theem having their civil rights abused.  What about the rest of the British population?  Are we just meant to step aside and forget our rights and take a back seat to all this malarky.  We need a strong government who are willing and will do something about this .  So there doesnt seem to be one on the horizon as yet so we need to support the present governemnt in what they are wanting to do,  Send them off to that other country  EG Their own:good:

Pushkin🥴

Yes we do, good luck with that one though!

It will NEVER happen.

The £480 million quid plan we sighned up to........ to benifit the garlic munchers has really paid off now

we    ....as usual have been stretched over a barrel and have taken it up the rear end by the french yet again..........

this and other govt's are truly PATHETIC.......and not fit for purpose

"English men and women ....it is time to act".........

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

The £480 million quid plan we sighned up to........ to benifit the garlic munchers has really paid off now

we    ....as usual have been stretched over a barrel and have taken it up the rear end by the french yet again..........

Sadly, again, it's difficult to see a positive way forward as the  ones driving this easy world access are very well hidden and seemingly happy to spend other peoples money being gleefully justified as just a bit of fun?

Nothing will stop as 

1/ too many people in certain circles are getting very wealthy from it

2/ human rights lawyers will do anything to prevent it

3/ it’s obviously a EU Brussels wish as the desire to see Britain  turn into a cesspit is high on the agenda 

6 minutes ago, Fargo said:

Nothing will stop as 

3/ it’s obviously a EU Brussels wish as the desire to see Britain  turn into a cesspit is high on the agenda 

Correct, particularly item 3. Retribution for us pulling out? Sadly the half wits in charge here are too focused on the trough to think of any cogent replies?

53 minutes ago, Fargo said:

Nothing will stop as 

All of category 2 fall in to category 1 which is why they are doing it.

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

Just read yesterday a council had bought 12 brand new houses on an estate where the prices range from 600k - 700k to house migrants.  Bet the locals are well happy with the way their council tax is being spent!!  It wouldn't happen in any other country in the world so why this one with a 2 trillion debt!

1 hour ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Just read yesterday a council had bought 12 brand new houses on an estate where the prices range from 600k - 700k

It is, in a way, quite canny to do that. If they are getting the supposed 150 per head (from central government) per day and can get 10 into a property - £1500 * 365 days = £547K give or take....

Which would more than likely be near the price they purchased at for buying 12 at one go....

Is it right? Hell No!!

5 hours ago, ditchman said:

Time to vote for Richard Tice and the reform party, even better get involved with them now and lets unite and conker the 2 party ( both the same ) system for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Just read yesterday a council had bought 12 brand new houses on an estate where the prices range from 600k - 700k to house migrants.  Bet the locals are well happy with the way their council tax is being spent!!  It wouldn't happen in any other country in the world so why this one with a 2 trillion debt!

Simply because the debt lies with the populace as councils and government don't have any money of their own? Hence their couldn't give a flying fig attitude?

6 hours ago, discobob said:

It is, in a way, quite canny to do that. If they are getting the supposed 150 per head (from central government) per day and can get 10 into a property - £1500 * 365 days = £547K give or take....

Which would more than likely be near the price they purchased at for buying 12 at one go....

Is it right? Hell No!!

Nope bob that would be classed as overcrowded?

Perhaps when accommodation runs out they can chuck a few pensioners out on the streets to  shack up with unwanted ex service personnel?

Edited by old man

A video of a couple of blokes with a mic’ and a clipboard appeared on my feed some time ago. They were asking those taking part as a welcoming committee for ‘refugees’ , if they would be willing to give said ‘refugees’ a home for the foreseeable. 
It may have been edited to hell and obviously there was an agenda at work, but still, it was amusing to see the number of folk who were claiming to welcome refugees who stated they couldn’t or wouldn’t, for various reasons, accommodate one. 🙂

We really need to put pressure on all the politicians to stand firm and rule this country for the vast British (Ditchy) not just the English, We are a country of many nationalities who are all proud of that Cept the SNP (!!!!!) Keep in mind I'm a Scotsman and as British as they come and many of my compatriots are the same and not looking for Independence either.  If the SNP get in power it just means some oafs up here will be paid even more to run the country and without the Barnett support. And the Higher Taxes> and the higher costs of living etc) My Fatherin law was Polish born and bred and came over during the war, Their contribution to the whole effort was amazing .  No I am not saying we let them all in, we cannot do so and still survive as British.  We need to bring some common sense into Governing the country and we need to start impressing this on the politicians. (aw gawd I'm ranting again - it was Ditchy's fault!!!!! We really need to get a pint sometime:good:

Pushkin:drinks: