Suella Braverman sacked

JDog

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Fixed that for you.

She calls out what we all can see, that you can do what you like as long as your protest is for the correct cause (BLM, Just Stop Oil, eradication of Israel...), but dare to protest lockdowns, vax mandates or even women's rights and by crikey will they crack down on you.

Braverman called it out, albeit it was her mess to fix, and she had to go.

Sunak has proved himself a contemptible moron for firing her and walked right into Starmer's trap.  Well, I say trap.  All Starmer had to do was not interrupt his enemy whilst he was making a mistake. Something he's turned into a fine are (if doing SweetFA is an art).  Get ready for PM Starmer.

I suggest all the ex-BASC members on here, hold their nose and join an organisation, and do it today.  We as a community need to be organised if we're to survive the coming government.

It starts with limiting freedoms controlling rights. Then attacking the press the courts and the judiciary. We don't want a right wing oppressive state. 

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i think i will vote for "The monster raving lunatic party" this time..............oh my gawd....its the conservertives..................:w00t:

? We mostly knew that at the last election but still the sheep followed. There is nothing about this crowd.  Thatcher, Major, Blair, Brown all statesmen like politicians with some gravitas. Then along comes, cameroon, johnson, truss, sunak. 🤣

Braverman is as much a racist as Abbot, and as delusional as Truss.

Her narrative created the right wing unrest at the weekend, and gave the Hamas supporting retards the green light to behave like wise.  

I’m no fan of the Met, corruption from top to bottom has been proven time and again, but her ‘rant’ was about promoting herself and not about law and order.  The law is clear and she knew that beforehand, if she wants the law changing then she is in the correct place to put that change in place and she knows it..

Our country and its politics needs change.  We need a health service for for purpose, an education system that sticks to education and not religious doctrine / woke agendas, a benefit system that protects those in need and not those of want.  Immigration has to be suited to the needs of the country and its economy, not just the free for all we’ve had for decades. The Industrial scale lobbying carried out by national and international business should be outlawed.

17 minutes ago, Red696 said:

Her narrative created the right wing unrest at the weekend, and gave the Hamas supporting retards the green light to behave like wise.  

I’m no fan of the Met, corruption from top to bottom has been proven time and again, but her ‘rant’ was about promoting herself and not about law and order.  The law is clear and she knew that beforehand, if she wants the law changing then she is in the correct place to put that change in place and she knows it..

Our country and its politics needs change.  We need a health service for for purpose, an education system that sticks to education and not religious doctrine / woke agendas, a benefit system that protects those in need and not those of want.  Immigration has to be suited to the needs of the country and its economy, not just the free for all we’ve had for decades. The Industrial scale lobbying carried out by national and international business should be outlawed.

Last two paragraphs are spot on but sadly have we gone too far to get that?

32 minutes ago, oowee said:

It starts with limiting freedoms controlling rights.

Lockdown?  We spent 18months having our most basic freedoms taken away - for a disease no deadlier than seasonal flu.  Perhaps you could tell me what freedoms Braverman limited? By comparison to the lockdown madness, she was positively liberal.

29 minutes ago, Red696 said:

I wonder how many people on here condemning her as 'racist' or 'whippping up the right wing' actually *read* her article in the Times?  I'd bet good money that you haven't.

There were disgusting displays on both the EDL side AND the 'pro Palestine'* side in London at the weekend, but of course we only hear about one side.

40 minutes ago, oowee said:

Thatcher, Major, Blair, Brown all statesmen like politicians with some gravitas

🤣  The man positively revealed in technocracy and delighted in deliberate complication of the tax system, was a self-acknowledged raging bully to his staff, and could barely communicate with other heads of state.  I genuinely struggle think of anyone less statesman like.  And of course, when the electorate finally got a chance to have a say on his tenure, told him to FO.

11 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Lockdown?  We spent 18months having our most basic freedoms taken away - for a disease no deadlier than seasonal flu.  Perhaps you could tell me what freedoms Braverman limited? By comparison to the lockdown madness, she was positively liberal.

People seem to have forgot about this. 18 months made to act like babies and ruin of many businesses and lives. 

52 minutes ago, oowee said:

We don't want a right wing oppressive state. 

You would prefer a left wing oppressive state ?
Momentum still exists and make up a large number of party members, Starmer embraces as many woke agendas as he can, just to keep votes.
The tories are bad , labour will be worse, as they have no coherent policy about well, anything.

53 minutes ago, oowee said:

Thatcher, Major, Blair, Brown all statesmen like politicians with some gravitas.

Please ! 😆

This from left wing Indy in 2015

Tony Blair’s time as Middle East envoy representing the US, Russia, the UN and the EU has finally come to an end. Eight years after he took up the role, Blair tendered his resignation and left one question: how come a war criminal ever became a “peace envoy” in the first place?

The people of the Middle East – and much of the world – have been asking this question ever since Blair was appointed the Quartet’s man in Jerusalem, solemnly and hopelessly tasked to bring “peace” between Israelis and Palestinians. Was his new mission supposed to wash the blood from his hands after the catastrophe of the Bush-Blair invasion of Iraq and the hundreds of thousands of innocents who died as a result?

For Arabs – and for Britons who lost their loved ones in his shambolic war in Iraq – Blair’s appointment was an insult. The man who never said he was sorry for his political disaster simply turned up in Jerusalem four years later and, with a team which spent millions in accommodation and air fares, managed to accomplish absolutely nothing in the near-decade that followed.

Recently , the Israelis have asked if he will return to the role, as humanitarian 'administrator' for Gaza.
I reckon hes got the brass neck to accept too.

1 hour ago, Red696 said:

good post 👍

27 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

I wonder how many people on here condemning her as 'racist' or 'whippping up the right wing' actually *read* her article in the Times?  I'd bet good money that you haven't.

There were disgusting displays on both the EDL side AND the 'pro Palestine'* side in London at the weekend, but of course we only hear about one side.

I’ve read it, and at no point did I quote that article as the reason for condemning her as a racist.  It was her that brought up the policing of right wing factions…

The pro palestine marches, although initially legal, have brought about illegal actions by Hamas supporters and the Met should be taking stronger action.  If they were truly ‘peace’ marches then the organisors would be calling out the appalling chants and actions, as far as I can see they have not,  that makes then as bad as Braverman and the far right activists.

10 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

Sorry needed correction.  The sponsorship (paying )of MPs by trade unions must also stop.

It needed no correction..  addition maybe, but correction most definetly not.

4 hours ago, Gordon R said:

It's Pritti Patel all over again. I am not saying either is perfect, but the minute they instruct Civil Servants to do their jobs, the campaign to oust them starts. 

Both made mistakes, but mainly talked commonsense and were more in touch with the public than the woke luvvies.

Sounds about right, I've seen a couple of videos and the police just couldn't cope.

1 hour ago, Red696 said:

Our country and its politics needs change.  We need a health service for for purpose, an education system that sticks to education and not religious doctrine / woke agendas, a benefit system that protects those in need and not those of want.  Immigration has to be suited to the needs of the country and its economy, not just the free for all we’ve had for decades. The Industrial scale lobbying carried out by national and international business should be outlawed

That sounds like what we all want, but it's never going to happen,  everything these days is a political weapon and it only serves to keep MPs in seats.

1 hour ago, Red696 said:

too many cheifs ...not enough indians .................simples end of..............NHS is FULL of parisites

7 minutes ago, clangerman said:

posted an apology yesterday as I visit a chap this day who doesn’t enjoy white boy privilege like myself but he does have a wheelchair and gongs proving he’s entitled to be offended so if he doesn’t know disrespect for his effort nobody does 

???

It must be me.

3 hours ago, oowee said:

Great news. Well done Sunak. You cant have political pressure put on the policing. Good riddance. 

Yes. I suppose though that she had one benefit. That of making even Priti Patel look sane. We've a word for such in Leicestershire known for its hunting and its green pastures with jumps and gates. The word? Unhinged. Sue Ellen Braverman now free to further her role as the present day Violet Elizabeth Bott of the Conservative Party.

58 minutes ago, clangerman said:

She went from Braverman to dead man because she disrespected the fallen for her own ends good riddance! 

+1. Yes I have a terrible gut feeling that she was disappointed that there wasn't violent civil disorder on London on 11 November.

Edited by enfieldspares