Annoyance

steve_b_wales

B.O. You might think "natural" is good. It isn't.

People who snap their fingers at waiters.

People who call you "chap".

The end of sellotape.

Dog owners who don't pick up after them.

Weather forecasters telling you you'll need an umbrella. I'm an adult. You forecast the weather right and I'll decide how to deal with it.

Drunk people telling you they love you.

Foglights when it's not foggy. 

Middle lane hogs.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, walshie said:

B.O. You might think "natural" is good. It isn't.

People who snap their fingers at waiters.

People who call you "chap".

The end of sellotape.

Dog owners who don't pick up after them.

Weather forecasters telling you you'll need an umbrella. I'm an adult. You forecast the weather right and I'll decide how to deal with it.

Drunk people telling you they love you.

Foglights when it's not foggy. 

Middle lane hogs.

bloody hate that..:mad:

1 hour ago, JKD said:

Or, people that call you "mate", when they know your name 😖

Shop till staff who say "see you later", when they obviously aren't 🤷

In similar vein, people you don't know who call you "pal" 🙄

"You must ring the surgery at 8:30 to book an appointment" only to ring at all 8:30 to find you are number 30 in a queue, have got to number 10 after 30 minutes and then have the call terminated. Happens often here.

People in a pub who say hello and have a chat only to blank you in the same pub a few days later. I have a terrible memory but even I can remember who I have had a conversation with a few days previously.

Walk into a pub with a pup and you both become the centre of attention, walk into the same pub minus dog and it's like a western where a stranger walks into a bar.

People who insist on crowding around the bar chatting preventing anyone else from getting a drink.

Sales assistants who chat to each other while serving you. 

Young vets who think they know it all and treat a 60+ year animal keeper as if you just got your first pet goldfish. 

Drivers who refuse to pull over on country lanes but instead expect you to do so.

24 minutes ago, Miserableolgit said:

In similar vein, people you don't know who call you "pal" 🙄

"You must ring the surgery at 8:30 to book an appointment" only to ring at all 8:30 to find you are number 30 in a queue, have got to number 10 after 30 minutes and then have the call terminated. Happens often here.

People in a pub who say hello and have a chat only to blank you in the same pub a few days later. I have a terrible memory but even I can remember who I have had a conversation with a few days previously.

Walk into a pub with a pup and you both become the centre of attention, walk into the same pub minus dog and it's like a western where a stranger walks into a bar.

People who insist on crowding around the bar chatting preventing anyone else from getting a drink.

Sales assistants who chat to each other while serving you. 

Young vets who think they know it all and treat a 60+ year animal keeper as if you just got your first pet goldfish. 

Drivers who refuse to pull over on country lanes but instead expect you to do so.

When do you have your ( Happy hour ):lol:

On 14/11/2023 at 08:32, Yellow Bear said:

A state owned channel which indicates the politics of (as SB put it) the tofu eating wokerati in charge.

Well, went to the local cinema with my youngest tonight to be greeted by this advert on a 50ft screen. Not impressed and will be a complaint going in with the company tomorrow - it made me feel 🤢

Can I just add early Christmas decorations/songs etc. 

On 2nd Nov this year I heard a lady in a Tesco say to a man ' if I don't see you have a lovely Christmas '  Honestly it's nearly 2 months away. I heard a Christmas song on the radio this morning on the way to work and I see trees up in houses and lights outside already.  What is wrong with folk? 

On 13/11/2023 at 17:19, steve_b_wales said:

As I'm getting older, little, or not so little things annoy me and get my back up, which years ago, wouldn't have bothered me at all. One, at the moment is that stupid advert where the 'lady' mentions her 'Bulky Pee Pants'! I'd like to get them and wrap them around her face. Another (advert again) is the guy who's in the SunLife advert. 

Over to you!

Yes and if you make them in black with a little lace around it’s sexy. Sorry nothing is sexy about peeing yourself whether when laughing or otherwise.!