Annoyance

steve_b_wales

As I'm getting older, little, or not so little things annoy me and get my back up, which years ago, wouldn't have bothered me at all. One, at the moment is that stupid advert where the 'lady' mentions her 'Bulky Pee Pants'! I'd like to get them and wrap them around her face. Another (advert again) is the guy who's in the SunLife advert. 

Over to you!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you not seen that ad with everyone in their skidmarked pants jigging around ?! I'm not even sure what is being advertised, as I look away in horror immediately it comes on 😆🤣 The 'pee pants' one is annoying, I'd agree 👍 Oh,,,, and all Xmas ads annoy me totally !!!! BAAAHHHHH 😂🤣

11 minutes ago, JKD said:

Have you not seen that ad with everyone in their skidmarked pants jigging around ?! I'm not even sure what is being advertised, as I look away in horror immediately it comes on 😆🤣 The 'pee pants' one is annoying, I'd agree 👍 Oh,,,, and all Xmas ads annoy me totally !!!! BAAAHHHHH 😂🤣

The 'skid marks' are Oil, and the advert is supposed to be about (I believe) oil companies making vast fortunes. It's a disgusting advert nonetheless.

1 minute ago, steve_b_wales said:

The 'skid marks' are Oil, and the advert is supposed to be about (I believe) oil companies making vast fortunes. It's a disgusting advert nonetheless.

Thanks for explaining that Steve. Whoever thought that one up ? 🤷🥴🤣

28 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

As I'm getting older, little, or not so little things annoy me and get my back up, which years ago, wouldn't have bothered me at all. One, at the moment is that stupid advert where the 'lady' mentions her 'Bulky Pee Pants'! I'd like to get them and wrap them around her face. Another (advert again) is the guy who's in the SunLife advert. 

Over to you!

Is that the one where she ends up jiggling about while sitting on someones shoulders at some sort of music event [presumably while filling her pee pants]? 

26 minutes ago, Miserableolgit said:

Is that the one where she ends up jiggling about while sitting on someones shoulders at some sort of music event [presumably while filling her pee pants]? 

Yes, and there's another one too, where she's on a gym mat and states, 'and I'm letting it all go'! Dirty bitch! :)

In no particular order: Racists, homophobes, bullies, misogyny , people on phones while driving, drink drivers, cyclists, liars, hypocrites, impoliteness to working staff, wokeism, virtue signallers, politicians, coppers, those who interfere in the lives of others, inconsiderate parking, needless bureaucracy, freemasonry, religion, personalised plates ( they don’t annoy me actually , I just don’t get it 😄) farmers who don’t clean up the mess they leave on the roads, football and ( most ) of its fans, and supermarkets which pretend to care. This is not an exhaustive list by any means, but I’m pretty sure the list of things which bring me joy is much longer than the list of things which annoy me. 

My late mother who died in 2014 aged ninety-four used to hate the Sun LIfe. Either with the muppet droning on about his new binoculars or surplus of parsnips (the same bloke) or the ones with Parkinson. She called it "selling death" and would at once turn over to another channel until she thought it would be finished. 

21 minutes ago, Scully said:

In no particular order: Racists, homophobes, bullies, misogyny , people on phones while driving, drink drivers, cyclists, liars, hypocrites, impoliteness to working staff, wokeism, virtue signallers, politicians, coppers, those who interfere in the lives of others, inconsiderate parking, needless bureaucracy, freemasonry, religion, personalised plates ( they don’t annoy me actually , I just don’t get it 😄) farmers who don’t clean up the mess they leave on the roads, football and ( most ) of its fans, and supermarkets which pretend to care. This is not an exhaustive list by any means, but I’m pretty sure the list of things which bring me joy is much longer than the list of things which annoy me. 

:good:

25 minutes ago, Scully said:

Pretty much the same :good:  but I would add misandry

Edited by Yellow Bear

If I paid X amount for a sky package and then had to sit through 15 minutes plus of adverts every hour I'd be super ****** off.

As it goes I use streaming subscription services and YouTube only. As soon as one of them so much as shows a glimmer of an advert then they will be cancelled.

Maybe some of you are spending far to long clued to the box and looking for things to moan about instead of spending more time during what you do enjoy in life , no doubt a lot of you who are moaning about t v adverts are getting near , or over the allocated time slot and when my time is up I certainly don't want to watching something that you get annoyed with , mind you the Coronation St my wife is watching now is full of gloom and dome so I am now going to make a cuppa and get a shooting book in case the good lord tell me , that's it John , you have had enough borrowed time  :lol: