Labour Party in complete DISARRAY

TIGHTCHOKE

Well would you Adam and Eve it?

Following the absolutely pointless SNP call for a vote to call for an immediate CEASEFIRE in Gaza. It will not change ANYTHING.

Sir Keir Starmer imposed the whip with threats of sackings and off they went. He called for a much more reasonable longer pause in the fighting to allow people out and aid in.

Result, a vote lost massively despite all of their grandstanding.

Falling on their swords in public to make a point that had no point and would not have changed anything.

He had been showing off these MPs as possible contenders to govern the country if he got in to power.

What a bloody shambles the Labour Party are.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i just do not understand why anyone needs to vote as it will not stop the IDF from their mission to rid Gaza of Hamas fighters

You are right it would be pointless now for the IDF to stop after so much killing has been done they got to see it through

Both sides have fired a few rockets at each other  over the years but this time Hamas went to far 

3 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i just do not understand why anyone needs to vote as it will not stop the IDF from their mission to rid Gaza of Hamas fighters, there was call for Putin to stop bombing Ukraine 🤔 where did that get to 🤔

Indeed it's just pointless even if every MP voted for a ceasefire and everyone in the UK went on a march it's not going to stop the IDF from their objective of removing Hammas, they have already said that they will carry on with or without support from the USA and the UK. 

4 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

What a bloody shambles the Labour Party are.

Nothing changes.  They always were and probably always will be.  Far too broad a stretch between the 'centre' ground of the 'Blairites' and the far left 'Momentum' Corbyn supporters.  On which note - I see that the other Corbyn idiot (Piers) claims Israel invited Hamas in deliberately to build up outrage and attack them back!  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12751333/piers-corbyn-vile-conspiracy-theory-hamas-terror-attacks-israel.html

11 minutes ago, B725 said:

Indeed it's just pointless even if every MP voted for a ceasefire and everyone in the UK went on a march it's not going to stop the IDF from their objective of removing Hammas, they have already said that they will carry on with or without support from the USA and the UK.

Correct.

22 minutes ago, Mr.T said:

So where is the outrage and condemnation of Hamas? I don’t see any media coverage of putting the blame on them? 

It's almost non existent plus why are the figures quoted for the death's in Gaza solely from what Hamas put out, unless the MSM believes that Hamas are a law abiding peaceful and truthful bunch of terrorists 

59 minutes ago, clangerman said:

try questioning the pro Israel propaganda almost anywhere and watch how fast your shut down or shown the door 

Not from what I’m seeing. Latest BBC news I’ve seen is very sceptical about Israeli claims that hospital was/is a HAMAS HQ or base. 

46 minutes ago, clangerman said:

couple of days ago posted elsewhere how Israel had shot kids for throwing stones swiftly banned for spreading hate and dissent since when has a FACT been hate or dissent? idiots! 

You posted it? Who was banned from where? 
I have no sympathy for either side, but we need to be dealing in facts here, not hearsay.