Labour Party in complete DISARRAY

TIGHTCHOKE

14 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well would you Adam and Eve it?

Following the absolutely pointless SNP call for a vote to call for an immediate CEASEFIRE in Gaza. It will not change ANYTHING.

Sir Keir Starmer imposed the whip with threats of sackings and off they went. He called for a much more reasonable longer pause in the fighting to allow people out and aid in.

Result, a vote lost massively despite all of their grandstanding.

Falling on their swords in public to make a point that had no point and would not have changed anything.

He had been showing off these MPs as possible contenders to govern the country if he got in to power.

What a bloody shambles the Labour Party are.

I heard on the radio that Labour wanted a vote, then forgot all about it, how they can think MPs having a vote will have any effect on the Middle East is beyond me, unless it was a vote for us joining a War.

So at a time when the Conservatives are looking vulnerable and stabbing each other in the back, Labour decides to remind everyone just how useless they are, Kier really doesn't want the top job.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Mice! said:

I heard on the radio that Labour wanted a vote, then forgot all about it, how they can think MPs having a vote will have any effect on the Middle East is beyond me, unless it was a vote for us joining a War.

So at a time when the Conservatives are looking vulnerable and stabbing each other in the back, Labour decides to remind everyone just how useless they are, Kier really doesn't want the top job.

That sums it up rather well.

18 hours ago, ditchman said:

for a change see what ive cooked for lunch today

Why not? Lunch or the politicos, which has the most veg? 😉

10 hours ago, Mice! said:

My initial thoughts too.

On 16/11/2023 at 07:44, TIGHTCHOKE said:

It was purely a publicity stunt by the SNP, yet more grandstanding.

Labour are a massive threat to the SNP, current polling shows the SNP aren't quite going to be wiped out but they will lose control, thank God.

This is a cynical ploy to try to drive a wedge in the labour ranks.

As far as the SNP are concerned, they just want to sound off like the big parties but in a slightly different manner so that they can say they did at least try to get this matter to ground zero again and let peace start again.  But I doubt if any of them are looking further than trying to rabble rouse for their own benefit to get more votes from the elctorate.  Last week it was reported that Humza useless's mother and father -in laws had been helped out of the danger zone but he didn't make a big issue from that which would have been the ideal time to open his mouth. 

Pushkin:whistling:

19 hours ago, Mice! said:

This ideas way beyond their station, just shows how stupid they actually are.

5 hours ago, Nial said:

Labour are a massive threat to the SNP, current polling shows the SNP aren't quite going to be wiped out but they will lose control, thank God.

This is a cynical ploy to try to drive a wedge in the labour ranks.

Can't see many Scots voting for a party run by a rabid racist.

The Labour Party has always been, and always will be, completely vacuous.

Formed on a political asperation over a hundred years out of date now. (Rights for the oppressed workers) they struggle today to find a reason to justify their own existence.

They talk in meaningless platitudes like "do the right thing" "Make people's lives better"  " put more money into people's pockets " while offering no suggestions how they are going to achieve it.

Their ability to handle financial matters is spectacularly poor and always has been. Most of their MPs have never had a proper job and would be unemployable in the real world.

They have no political end goal to strive for. Say what you like about the SNP, they had a cause to aim for. Even though most of us disagreed with it.

Labour just want to be in charge but heaven help us if they get in .

All the old momentum loonies haven't gone away. They are just keeping their heads down and biding their time

39 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

They have no political end goal to strive for. Say what you like about the SNP, they had a cause to aim for. Even though most of us disagreed with it.

Labour just want to be in charge but heaven help us if they get in .

All the old momentum loonies haven't gone away. They are just keeping their heads down and biding their time

What is the political goal of the Tories? The principle aim of Tories to oppress the masses to reward the elites has escaped them. The last two years has clearly shown they just want to be in charge at any cost. Morals and principles? I think anyone would be hard pressed to find any.

Labour roots of freeing the oppressed working man from the toffs is also, to some extent, a thing of the past. 

Both parties are resigned to fighting whatever the other has in mind. It would be good to see even a half baked plan from either side. At least with the SNP they have a semblance of a plan to do something. Like anything its far easier to say what we don;t want. A British trait to moan about everything being the fault of everyone else. Fortunately we rarely look in the mirror. 

10 hours ago, oowee said:

What is the political goal of the Tories? The principle aim of Tories to oppress the masses to reward the elites has escaped them. The last two years has clearly shown they just want to be in charge at any cost. Morals and principles? I think anyone would be hard pressed to find any.

Labour roots of freeing the oppressed working man from the toffs is also, to some extent, a thing of the past. 

Both parties are resigned to fighting whatever the other has in mind. It would be good to see even a half baked plan from either side. At least with the SNP they have a semblance of a plan to do something. Like anything its far easier to say what we don;t want. A British trait to moan about everything being the fault of everyone else. Fortunately we rarely look in the mirror. 

I've got to agree with this.

It was shoot day for us yesterday and after in the guns room i got talking to some of the guns and the people that said they won't vote for the conservatives anymore but couldn't  bring themselves to vote labour they had no trust in any political party left in this country  and they had been staunch conservatives all their lives 

4 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

It was shoot day for us yesterday and after in the guns room i got talking to some of the guns and the people that said they won't vote for the conservatives anymore but couldn't  bring themselves to vote labour they had no trust in any political party left in this country  and they had been staunch conservatives all their lives 

Could always vote Lib Dim and really suffer? 😃

27 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

It would need more than half the voters across the country to get them to a position to be able to change anything.

This /\

UKIP had huge support countrywide.  Thery did very well in the Euro elections but result in General Election for Westminster Parliament .......... 0 seats won in election - not even Mr. Farage who was a very well known face on the papers pages, TV, and TV and radio debates and enjoyed/still enjoys considerable personal popularity  (they did get one by a 'defector' if I remember right).

Edited by JohnfromUK