School kid's on a pro Palastine march

B725

How can kid's be taken out of school to go with the teachers on a pro Palastine march, both parents should be fined and the teacher's sacked immediately. It's just brain washing kid's as they have no real understanding of what is happening, this country just gets worse by the day.

12 minutes ago, B725 said:

How can kid's be taken out of school to go with the teachers on a pro Palastine march, both parents should be fined and the teacher's sacked immediately. It's just brain washing kid's as they have no real understanding of what is happening, this country just gets worse by the day.

All part of our 2 tier political system within our country. Align yourself to a hard left agenda is fine, anything even mildly right of centre and your demonised by the system.

13 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i do wonder if the children read about the 1400/1500 Israel citizens who were  shot dead, or wounded and died, burnt alive and females raped ?

Or all the Israelis still being held captive, having god knows what done to them.

Or perhaps even that Israel were attacked and not the aggressor.

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i do wonder if the children read about the 1400/1500 Israel citizens who were  shot dead, or wounded and died, burnt alive and females raped ?

the kids of today have equipped their selfs with laptops and the skills to seek real truth so they don’t have to swallow one sided propaganda this thread trying to demonise their March for a ceasefire just confirms their distrust is well placed and good on them for it 

Of course everything you read on the Internet is true, I think you missed the point I was trying to make, children should be in school hopefully improving their education setting them up for life as an adult not being taken out of school pandering to the teachers believes. At the end of the day not one single march or demonstration over here will stop the IDF from stopping Hamas unless you think rape murder and killing Israeli babies is OK 

1 hour ago, B725 said:

I don't think they will have been told about it seeing as there's hardly a mention of it in the MSM .

watching the news the other night and two young English girls about 17-18 years old were being asked why they were on the march, the reply was priceless….girl 1, because of the murder of thousands of innocent people in Palestine...reporter, do you mean Palestinians in Gaza?... girl 2, yes, the Hamas soldiers are bombing innocent babies...reporter, er, I think you mean Israeli soldiers….girl 2 thinks for a bit and says..yes them to, they all need to stop killing babies and innocent people….reporter looking a bit embarrassed then moves on to others in the march.

Precisely Old un they don't understand why, war's are started by old men and fought by young men and women. If we ended up in another war over here they would be the first to wet themselves and run and hide. It's all indoctrination of the young to prop up the beliefs of other's. 

Perhaps Clangerman can explain to me why do humans just want to kill each other and never learn from history. 

Don't forget the figures for people who have died are supplied by Hamas a totally trustworthy bunch of rapists and murders. 

Edited by B725

1 hour ago, clangerman said:

the kids of today have equipped their selfs with laptops and the skills to seek real truth so they don’t have to swallow one sided propaganda this thread trying to demonise their March for a ceasefire just confirms their distrust is well placed and good on them for it 

Really, because within the Internet there is a vast amount of misinformation, half truths and outright lies spread by people with an agenda in an online world that has little in the way of control.

Just because kids can use the Internet and search things out doesn't mean they may be getting a balanced view of the world.

While the main news channels may not portray everything, they are subject to some controls.

The internet is the wild West of information and the huge majority of news on it should be taken with a pinch of salt .

1 hour ago, clangerman said:

One sided propaganda? Are you denying that Hamas launched a deadly attack on unarmed civilians in Israel, some of which were at a peace festival no less. Where women were raped, civilians murdered and families tortured and burnt to death.

14 minutes ago, clangerman said:

that’s a simple one humanity are a bunch of greed driven selfish evil creatures Mother Nature should do away with the lot of us! 

that's one of the first posts you have done that I actually find myself agreeing with, humans do seem hell bent on self destruction.

I guess the next question is why have humans got this desire/ability to kill, be it other humans or animals?

Edited by old'un

2 hours ago, clangerman said:

I completely disagree with this point of view. Kids of today have access to any sort of propaganda and fake news on line that can completely distort fact from fiction in the privacy of their own homes. Scary 😨 

We learn first and foremost from our parents, and then from schools. 
That learning/education can be based on fact, what parents and schools believe to be fact, or the bias or agenda passed on to those children via parents, an education system or political agenda via government agenda. 
Kids aren’t born racists, they learn it from their parents and other kids who in turn learned it from their parents. 
When you get eight or nine year old kids who want nothing more than to grow up and avenge their killed/murdered parents and siblings, then you’re on a hiding to nothing, year after year, generation after generation. 
It’s what we do. 
I’ve just watched online footage of grown men (adults for crying out loud! ) kicking hell out of each other because of the football team they support! 😂 Brainless! 

We are supposed to be an enlightened species but we’re still killing each other because of something that happened when Jesus’ dog was a puppy, differing views about sky fairies, the colour of our skin, or because some young lad or lass ‘dissed’ another. It isn’t even worthy of an exclamation mark. Pathetic. 

38 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

partaking in the day he should've learnt about possessive apostrophes....

Possibly right, kids these days are taught these things along with such delights as fronted adverbials, but cannot tell the time from an analogue clock, can't do simple mental arithmetic,  and don't know their coins.

Edited by Yellow Bear

On 18/11/2023 at 11:45, B725 said:

Better that than marching with the priggish Thunberg. 

London students turn out too on Friday.

NICC Notification

What: Multiple London universities have organised a walk-out and rally as part of a nationwide 'national walkout' in support of Palestine amid the ongoing Israel-Hamas conflict.

The walk-out will involve King's College London (KCL), London School of Economics (LSE), University College London (UCL) and the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) walking out at different times and making their way to SOAS for a rally, before marching to Keir Starmer's office.

Where: Walkout schedule/route: 13:00 KCL, WC2R 2LS > 13:30: LSE, WC2A 2AE > 14:30: UCL & SOAS, WC1H 0XG > 15:30: Keir Starmer's Office, NW1 1TU.

A map has been attached to this alert detailing the walk-out locations.

When: 13:00, 24th November 2023

NICC ASSESSMENT: Attendance is likely to be in the low hundreds, based on engagement with advertising and previous walk-out demonstrations. There is a realistic possibility of other London universities joining this action, thus increasing turnout. Attendees are likely to be vocal, carrying banners and placards with Palestinian iconography. This protest will likely cause noise and traffic disruption and remain largely peaceful. Isolated clashes between protesters, police and counter-protesters cannot be ruled out. ASSESSMENT ENDS

I worked in a secondary school for 5 years retiring 4 years ago, I met many kids who were highly intelligent & perfectly capable of making their own informed decisions. On the whole the teachers tried to give a balanced view, though sometimes i might have not agreed with their sentiments. To say that kids are brainwashed by teachers is an easy cop out, I remember the brexit referendum, our school held a mock one for the pupils, the deputy head nearly died of embarrasment when the results were announced, 94% of the pupils voted to leave. Brainwashed by the left wing woke teachers? They certainly werent that day!