The Fast Show ‘Live’

Smokersmith

10 minutes ago, Smokersmith said:

https://thefastshow.live/

Looks like they’re sold out …

I'll guarantee it's nothing like the original.

comedy has been neutered by wokerati leftists.

i never liked Ricky Gervais but after "the office" i have👍

have a look at his latest "live" stand up show on video/streaming outlets if you like "unwoke" and uncensored 

Edited by Zoli 12 guage

9 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Oh I know they've sold out, I looked when they were first released and also at AC/DC, didn't much like the prices.

Tight by name …. 😂

Rolling it into a night away with the wife .. you end up paying for it one way or the other!!

Just now, Smokersmith said:

Tight by name …. 😂

Rolling it into a night away with the wife .. you end up paying for it one way or the other!!

NOT tight at all.

I really like to feel I have got good value and have no wife now so would be a solo effort.

Hello, not having worked in an Office i thought the TV Office was total Tripe, that aside the winter 23/24 viewing  has shown a few good TV Dramas but some as limp as an old lettuce , 🤔🙄, getting back on topic to the Fast Show , maybe i am being an old bore but i never found that really funny, 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

2 hours ago, Smokersmith said:

So .. Whitehouse, Higson et al   are on tour reprising their classic 90’s characters … and I got tickets … which was nice!

Anyone else been or going?

Hope you have a great night...ooh 

58 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, not having worked in an Office i thought the TV Office was total Tripe, that aside the winter 23/24 viewing  has shown a few good TV Dramas but some as limp as an old lettuce , 🤔🙄, getting back on topic to the Fast Show , maybe i am being an old bore but i never found that really funny, 

Hello, i have just read it is showing in  Oxford this Month 🤔

The only Fast Show episode i watched back in the day was the final one which Jonny Depp appeared on. I was always out back then and never really watched tv-still dont infact. Only reason i watched this one is because the tabloids were making a fuss about it.

Saw The Fast Show live in Dublin a long long time ago. 

It was very good but imagine it will have to be more sterile now so it doesn't offend anyone.

Some of my friends still quote Swiss Toni all these years later. 

Not sure what you guys are remembering, but most of the characters had no ‘edge’ at all!

Ted, does my bum look big in this, Channel 9 news, Brilliant!, Jazz club, you ain’t seen me right, Dave Angel, Which was nice, Ed Winchester, Bob Fleming .. 

Even Swiss wasn’t that bad.

I don’t expect to see the ‘newlyweds’ … but that’s no loss.

They still show the episodes now, so I don’t expect anything to be censored.. plus they’re at an age where they probably give less fluffs than they ever did!

• 2 weeks later...

Well folks .. I had tears streaming down my face from 10 seconds in, till the end of the 2.5 hour show … nothing held back, and a tribute slot to Caroline Aherne … they even did ones I didn’t expect like Chip the Stuntman and Carl Hooper’s ‘That’s Amazing’ …

Bouno estente..

I must Google where they are appearing. My eldest and his wife met up with Paul Whitehouse at a national awards do in London last year. Paul did a spot and my lad said he was "brilliant".

Just Googled - not enough tickets for four of us. Two tickets available in the North. 

Edited by Gordon R

On 06/03/2024 at 17:04, Smokersmith said:

So .. Whitehouse, Higson et al   are on tour reprising their classic 90’s characters … and I got tickets … which was nice!

Anyone else been or going?

"was awfully drunk Hhahaa..."