Divorce sausages for tea tonight.

Tonight the Mrs. dished up divorce sausages with tatties and sweet corn, and i have never tasted anything so revolting in all my life. Divorce sausages i hear you say, they were Richmond pork sausages, peelly wallly, anemic sickly looking things that tasted like the inside of a Arabs sandal.

Going to sue them for false information, on the pack it states, Thick Pork Sausages, wrong, about as thick as my middle finger. Also states  " The Nations Favourite " what Nation?  Surely there is no one here who likes them.

Trip to the butchers tomorrow for a decent sausage.

1 minute ago, billytheghillie said:

Tonight the Mrs. dished up divorce sausages with tatties and sweet corn, and i have never tasted anything so revolting in all my life. Divorce sausages i hear you say, they were Richmond pork sausages, peelly wallly, anemic sickly looking things that tasted like the inside of a Arabs sandal.

Going to sue them for false information, on the pack it states, Thick Pork Sausages, wrong, about as thick as my middle finger. Also states  " The Nations Favourite " what Nation?  Surely there is no one here who likes them.

When did you find out what the inside of an Arab's sandal tastes like?    :w00t:

1 hour ago, billytheghillie said:

Tonight the Mrs. dished up divorce sausages with tatties and sweet corn, and i have never tasted anything so revolting in all my life.

I was told that the label pre-Brexit only said RICHMOND on it, and not at all the word "sausages" as they didn't contain the minimum legally require amount of pork to be called sausages. Same as the brown vegelate sold by Cadbury wasn't allowed to have the word chocolate on it before Brexit and in where sold in the EU still cannot.

Richmond.jpg

Edited by enfieldspares

2 hours ago, billytheghillie said:

I do but I'm practically vegetarian so they suit me

Billy is bloody moaning again.....jeesus chrust......................Richmond sauages are fine by me ..i use the skinless ones...not as good as the tinned Walls sausages we had in the army that were in a nice white grease in the can...........gods food that was

On 19/03/2024 at 19:08, billytheghillie said:

I’m sorry to say that a Richmond sausage butty is literally my turn to hangover breakfast. Additive riddled white bread, filthy Richmond and ketchup. Love it.

11 hours ago, Duckandswing said:

I’m sorry to say that a Richmond sausage butty is literally my turn to hangover breakfast. Additive riddled white bread, filthy Richmond and ketchup. Love it.

THIS MAN KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT...:big_boss:

i have had a Richmond sausage butty with slimy fried onions and a soupsant of brown sauce and white pepper.......my mates used to look on in shear horror (but they soon came round and it became their go to elevensises snack)

On 19/03/2024 at 21:15, bruno22rf said:

Disgusting excuse for a banger, I cannot believe people still buy these. Try Lidl Caramelised Onion/Apple Pork Sausages, cheap but well tasty (cook on a low heat)

Lidl do good sausies in their deluxe range.

I do like a posh sausage but a filthy Richmond has its place. Just like a dirty burger from a van, or some greasy southern fried chicken, kebab or a microwaved pizza. Usually at 3.00am in the morning or to cure the head after a night on the lash.

32 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

Richmond contain less than 45% Pork so lord alone knows what other garbage they are shoving in, they seem to hover around £2.50/400g, Lidl are 77% Pork and are same price/weight. I know which I'm buying.

you talk about "garbage" that goes in to them......you want to find out what goes into Saverloys...and they are bloody georgeous

These Richmond sausages are vile things. One of the many **** things my ex used to buy that contributed to us parting ways, so Billie they are divorce sausages for me. On a side note Heck are just introducing a 97% pork shoulder sausage😊

Edited by yates