Sturgeon's husband now charged

benbobailey

7 minutes ago, Stonepark said:

Indeed, the issue is three people signed off the accounts, Mr murrell, Mrs Murrell and finance guy..... More arrests coming, me thinks!

Sturgeon is a very clever and shrewd woman, I would have thought she would have kept distant from direct involvement in anything possibly illegal . Or have a protective fall guy!

11 minutes ago, benbobailey said:

Sturgeon is a very clever and shrewd woman, I would have thought she would have kept distant from direct involvement in anything possibly illegal . Or have a protective fall guy!

Ahh, but is she a woman?  Or one of they gendy bendy things.

Just another snout dipping the trough.  I  wonder who has got the mobile home because the value will have depreciated considerably especially just parked up outside in scotland. AND they're not the only ones.  The whole of the establishment is very distorted and crooked.  But that's the same the whole world over.  People donated to the snp independence fund not to buy a luxury mobile home for wee jimmy cranky to tour around in.

we all larrf at sturgeon and stuff going on north of the border...............but by christ westminister is just as bad.....perverts ...degenerates ...liars....theives...embezzerlers..and the list goes on

it is really appalling.........these are the people WE HAVE ELECTED TO LOOK AFTER US AND RUN OUR COUNTRY...totally appalling............and we have no redress

38 minutes ago, ditchman said:

we all larrf at sturgeon and stuff going on north of the border...............but by christ westminister is just as bad.....perverts ...degenerates ...liars....theives...embezzerlers..and the list goes on

it is really appalling.........these are the people WE HAVE ELECTED TO LOOK AFTER US AND RUN OUR COUNTRY...totally appalling............and we have no redress

Sadly, we can only elect from the dross that is put before us?

Probably 70 years of scheming  has enabled them to put forward any carp they choose knowing full well there is no redress or accountability?

Job done, in or out their trough is constantly topped up?

Edited by old man

57 minutes ago, ditchman said:

so long as we are dumb enough putting up with a system geared to make sure we have no more power than a pathetic vote they will continue free from fear of punishment or removal 

13 hours ago, Minky said:

Just another snout dipping the trough.  I  wonder who has got the mobile home because the value will have depreciated considerably especially just parked up outside in scotland. AND they're not the only ones.  The whole of the establishment is very distorted and crooked.  But that's the same the whole world over.  People donated to the snp independence fund not to buy a luxury mobile home for wee jimmy cranky to tour around in.

i believe they found the said vehicle during the initial investigation last year parked on the wee fish's father in laws drive👍

28 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

i believe they found the said vehicle during the initial investigation last year parked on the wee fish's father in laws drive👍

Mother -in- law an old lady , who does not even have a driving license 🙄 

4 hours ago, Bigbob said:

Oh how the mighty have fallen , Wonder how all the independent voters feel now that their  money donated to the party was actually spent on 

they are independant voters.....so ...

1. they wouldnt understand
  2. they are to thick
  3. they are no good at maths
  4. they dont care

"when you have your full frontal labotomy....you automactically qualify to have lifetime membership of the SNP "

20 hours ago, clangerman said:

so long as we are dumb enough putting up with a system geared to make sure we have no more power than a pathetic vote they will continue free from fear of punishment or removal 

And your solution?

14 hours ago, Bigbob said:

Oh how the mighty have fallen , Wonder how all the independent voters feel now that their  money donated to the party was actually spent on 

Just politics, I expect they knew it would be bad right from the go?

tell you what he needs arresting for and that is....................going down on one knee and asking for Nicolas hand in marriage............jeeesus chrust ...you need to be seriously "disturbed" to do that.....

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

tell you what he needs arresting for and that is....................going down on one knee and asking for Nicolas hand in marriage............jeeesus chrust ...you need to be seriously "disturbed" to do that.....

not as disturbed as leaving the "one knee" and "hand in marriage" out of the description 😁😉😮

Edited by Zoli 12 guage