Raynor's plan

ditchman

3 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

I don't see why it was left to the police

I think it was due to her having (allegedly) given incorrect an address when formally registering for something non financial/tax related (as a candidate?). 

I believe HMRC believed her when she said the house she sold was her main residence.  The questions began to pile up when she gave her address as a different address for another purpose.  When people started questioning one was an HMRC issue, but the other was not in HMRC's domain.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, oowee said:

Gross simplification. The house owners did not like other people buying houses near to them so they put up barriers to stop them. It's in the interest of homeowners and developers to push prices the construction and land holding model relies upon it. Those with bigger houses closer to the green spaces, that have more influence had the biggest impact. Result housing shortage and prices have gone up. 

This is why I cannot see labour being able to build enough houses to make a difference unless they build directly and then there is a shortage of trades. 

Prefabs,

We are in a national crisis,

Edited by janner

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

Yvette Cooper says Labour are going to clear the asylum backlog 

And we all know how they are going to achieve that don't we?)

I would kill two birds with one stone, one in, one out starting with anybody, regardless of race, creed, colour or nationality serving a 12 month+ jail sentance being sent to rwanda asap and allowing a qualified immigrant to  come in and take their place in society, not in the jail space but to work in our society, we will get rid of the real undisirables which amount to about 50,000 and get people in who are not too lazy to work when thieving is easier and free up jail space for anybody who still thinks its ok to break the law,

English born and rob off your own kind?,

Then Its off to rwanda with you sonny boy,

That would be a real deterrant.

6 minutes ago, janner said:

I would kill two birds with one stone, one in, one out starting with anybody, regardless of race, creed, colour or nationality serving a 12 month+ jail sentance being sent to rwanda asap and allowing a qualified immigrant to  come in and take their place in society, not in the jail space but to work in our society, we will get rid of the real undisirables which amount to about 50,000 and get people in who are not too lazy to work when thieving is easier and free up jail space for anybody who still thinks its ok to break the law,

English born and rob off your own kind?,

Then Its off to rwanda with you sonny boy,

That would be a real deterrant.

Have you seen the cost of a flight there . Plus what it would cost to keep them there Screenshot_20240717_183314_OneDrive.jpg.f92e7b33f96762860b1e06645bde57ab.jpg

28 minutes ago, janner said:

Prefabs,

We are in a national crisis,

In 2005 i was on the periphery of a project, championed by two jags Prescot to build affordable homes for £60k. We manged to build quite few in Milton Keynes using prefab materials built off site. They were pretty smart but when we came to sell them the treasury insisted they be sold at market value. The cheapest went for £120k plus. 

23 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

Have you seen the cost of a flight there . Plus what it would cost to keep them there Screenshot_20240717_183314_OneDrive.jpg.f92e7b33f96762860b1e06645bde57ab.jpg

Pay the rwanda gov to put them in with their lags, after all, it is a safe and civilised country nowadays, if they want legal advice for an appeal or some such nonsense then they should use a rwandan lawyer or pay for a British one to help, whatever the cost they foot the bill,

the flights could be the return leg in freight planes that have delivered the out of season veg that we import, no need for comfy seats or cabin service, bread and water will suffice for the 8 hour flight

Why build more prisons when we have partners around the world ready and willing to accomodate our undesirables, I wouldnt be adverse to our government doing a deal with brazil or mexico etc to let our gang member thugs do time in one of their gang run jails in exchange for one of their decent citizen's being allowed to come and work or study here,

20 minutes ago, oowee said:

In 2005 i was on the periphery of a project, championed by two jags Prescot to build affordable homes for £60k. We manged to build quite few in Milton Keynes using prefab materials built off site. They were pretty smart but when we came to sell them the treasury insisted they be sold at market value. The cheapest went for £120k plus. 

Its a national emergency and the powers that be think setting up a committe is action, 

A prefab assembly line could be up and running in days if ikea or the like were in on the planning,

3 hours ago, clangerman said:

if we are going to make a fuss over the small change of raynors house when are the tories going to repay £700 million of tax payers money they wasted on ruwanda.

It's only wasted when you don't follow through on it,absolutely no reason why this couldn't have gone ahead regardless of who is in power . Yes i get the "overall" cost per person argument ,however i for one am convinced that the deterrent effect on would be illegal immigrants would have been worth it, far more of a deterrent the some cockeyed Border Command nonsense .As for her idea to smash the people smuggling gangs, when will they get it through their heads that we have absolutely no jurisdiction whatsoever in Europe where the gangs operate, and much like drug gangs when you close one down another takes their place the next day .

The Bibby Stockholm floatel is another example ,all the necessary funding to bring it up to scratch has already been spent now Liebor intend to close it in the New Year with no alternative in place .

This my friend is wasting money .

Hello, I really cannot see a way out of this, if we cannot deport illegal immigrants what is the alternative ?? How on earth can we integrate another million or so people all over the UK when we do not have enough housing for the homeless or families stuck in hotels, and you have the Snowflakes saying there is plenty of room, plenty of jobs, Germany let in 1 million refugees and look what has happen since🤔 Anyone with younger children or grandchildren it is not looking good for their future, If i was starting family life now i would think to Emigrate 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

15 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I really cannot see a way out of this, if we cannot deport illegal immigrants what is the alternative ?? How on earth can we integrate another million or so people all over the UK when we do not have enough housing for the homeless or families stuck in hotels, and you have the Snowflakes saying there is plenty of room, plenty of jobs, Germany let in 1 million refugees and look what has happen since🤔 Anyone with younger children or grandchildren it is not looking good for their future, If i was starting family life now i would think to Emigrate 

To Germany? gdp per head is 30% up on here. Lucky they are in the euro with their export surplus. 

Seriously we need economic growth. 

We do need economic growth. We need NHS staff, skilled craftsmen, hard workers. What we get might include these people. It will certainly include criminals, terrorists, thieves, robbers, rapists, murderers. 

Sadly we have no system to weed them out. Before anyone gets excited and says if only we had got such a system - what do you do with the ones we don't want?

2 hours ago, Gordon R said:

We do need economic growth. We need NHS staff, skilled craftsmen, hard workers. What we get might include these people. It will certainly include criminals, terrorists, thieves, robbers, rapists, murderers. 

Sadly we have no system to weed them out. Before anyone gets excited and says if only we had got such a system - what do you do with the ones we don't want?

You forget Paedos

39 minutes ago, B686 said:

You forget Paedos

We have enough of those here already,

4 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

How to you think a house comes about,

Do you think they just magically grow,

Blimey, if there is a shortage of a basic human right such as housing then whoever we pay to run our country has to fix it, its their duty and for 14 years we have had a govenment who have shirked at just about everything except partying, sleeze and sexual abusing minions when they should have been building

Edited by janner
Didnt realise the acronym was not allowed,

On 23/07/2024 at 21:52, B686 said:

Let’s hope they have a different one . Don’t ask me what I would do if I had my way as the thread will probably get locked😮

I think it's important to never compromise your humanity.

I'm as frustrated as you at the situation, but it's our government and to an extent the UKs populations fault.

Put yourself in the shoes of your average refugee, your probably a 20 something year old male, you live in an impoverished country, probably somewhere in Africa and you have absolutely no hope for the future or a better life. You see some of your friends who've passed through Europe and inform you via social media that compared to you, the UK is basically Utopia and the land of milk and honey.

Your choice is stay where you are and live a short impoverished life, or travel through Europes tent city's, to the UK, which is basically falling over itself to give you free housing, free NHS, free dentistry and you can put in zero effort if you so wish. 

Think about it, are you really going to question the fact people like you have to pay for it all, or are you just going to think about getting yourself to a better life. It's hard enough to put yourself in someone else's shoes at the best of times, let alone when your quality of life is as bad as there's. 

So who's fault is it? It's our governments for not putting a stop to it, it's them who won't withdraw from the echr, it's our government that won't intercept them and send them back to France, it's our government (both Labour and Conservative) who spend your money to encourage more migrants to come and it is therefore the fault of the population of the UK who vote Conservative and Labour, putting those parties into power who are ultimately responsible. 

In my opinion if you want change, you need to vote for it, blaming disadvantaged people isn't right and won't change anything. 

I did vote, but what ever government is in seems to take the **** out of the people who work and pay taxes . I’m not going to put my self in their shoes to be honest I couldn’t care what their lives are like . I care for the future of my kids and future grandkids    This country is already skint and has more than enough of its own problems without thousands more coming over here in boats taking housing  putting more strain on nhs etc. . People putting themselves in their shoes and feeling sorry for them is half the problem with this country. Think of me what you want but that’s my view.