Manchester airport police kick

Dave-G

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

It is just so wearing and nauseating that race and colour immediately get drawn into this and the usual suspects then think it's an automatic right to go out and riot.

Exactly, yet the msm make no comment on the fact a white Army officer was stabbed by a black man.

I've no doubt the outcome would have been the same here if this was a bunch of white lads, behaviour played more part in how it ended up than ethnicity.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

You forgot the bit where he pistol/taser whipped the second man on the back of the head. It was definitely not reasonable force.

I wonder what would happen to any of us that used this kind of 'reasonable force' in self-defence or in defence of others 🤔 

While I understand his use of force, as an officer of the law  (an armed one at that), it is just unacceptable.

To those trying to say they (the police, so there is no confusion) feared their firearm may have been taken. Well maybe he should have drawn his firearm after the alleged attempt to steal his or his colleagues firearm. I would say that would have been reasonable.

Only a fool would then resist or try again to disarm an officer, when the threat of lethal force was present.

This 👍   why would would you pull a tazer if you thought your life was in danger when you got a firearm by your side its like bringing  a knife to a gun fight the officer  lost it big time

41 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

This 👍   why would would you pull a tazer if you thought your life was in danger when you got a firearm by your side its like bringing  a knife to a gun fight the officer  lost it big time

And I'm sure it's not in the taser training manual,,,, "how to pistol-whip the perp round the head with the taser' !

It all seems like gratuitous [unnecessary?] violence, ignited by the prior unkown events !

1 hour ago, Luckyshot said:

You wont get a long stretch  shooting someone with a tazer but you will if you use your firearm. I am no fan of the police but in this country they are dammed if they do and dammed if they dont.

They certainly are!

1 hour ago, JKD said:

And I'm sure it's not in the taser training manual,,,, "how to pistol-whip the perp round the head with the taser' !

It all seems like gratuitous [unnecessary?] violence, ignited by the prior unkown events !

I've only seen a brief bit of this on the news, all blurred out so I don't know why they bother.

Everything is filmed these days, there's no getting away from that.

If the WPC had just had her nose broken I've no doubt the blokes would get defensive,  it's the same in any work place, it's all well and good saying men and women are equal but life doesn't work like that.

I also don't know why these clips get shown before the investigation has taken place, there could have been all sorts gone on before what we've seen, but they show the bad bit which makes the police look awful. 

The thing is, people including me moan at the utter uselessness of the police these days. Their softly, softly approach and their inability to tackle hardened criminals. When they do, they get utterly criticised. How's this for an idea, if those guys hadn't been at the airport fighting, then assaulting police, none of it would of happened and no one would have been kicked in the head. 

Ultimately, we don't know what led up to it and I can think of several good hypothetical reasons to do what they did. So until the facts come out, I believe it's very wrong to judge them. 

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

fact is if he hadnt been naughty in the first place this wouldnt have happened

Beat me to it 👌

6 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

in reply to the above post, i've just had this sent

IMG-20240726-WA0008.jpg.02aa2ba213687aa0835a1d5ef3e4e451.jpg

Not defending anyone here, but how did this actually happen ? Punch/push/elbow-shoulder in a scuffle/etc ? Could all be construed as 'assault' if the accused 'caused' this injury inadvertently 🤔 To reiterate,,,, I'm not taking sides, just saying as I see things 😉

22 minutes ago, ditchman said:

20 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

The thing is, people including me moan at the utter uselessness of the police these days. Their softly, softly approach and their inability to tackle hardened criminals. When they do, they get utterly criticised. How's this for an idea, if those guys hadn't been at the airport fighting, then assaulting police, none of it would of happened and no one would have been kicked in the head. 

Ultimately, we don't know what led up to it and I can think of several good hypothetical reasons to do what they did. So until the facts come out, I believe it's very wrong to judge them. 

Beat me to it 👌

Total agreement, if they had’nt started the trouble then none of this would have happened.

I’m no fan of GMP after personal ‘interaction’ with them, but if you are going to physically attack them, then in my opinion they have every right to attack you back. And to keep on doing it until you stop moving or talking…

The copper will get hung out to dry whilst the instigators of the violence will be let off.

48 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

in reply to the above post, i've just had this sent

IMG-20240726-WA0008.jpg.02aa2ba213687aa0835a1d5ef3e4e451.jpg

She looks about 16 years old!!

Lack of evidence,  well she clearly fell onto his fist then!!

39 minutes ago, JKD said:

Not defending anyone here, but how did this actually happen ? Punch/push/elbow-shoulder in a scuffle/etc ? Could all be construed as 'assault' if the accused 'caused' this injury inadvertently 🤔 To reiterate,,,, I'm not taking sides, just saying as I see things 😉

That only happens one way, someone punches, head butt's or elbows you in the nose, you don't get two black eyes and a broken nose from a scuffle. 

47 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Exactly.

17 minutes ago, Red696 said:

The copper will get hung out to dry whilst the instigators of the violence will be let off.

They'll get paid off.

14 minutes ago, Red696 said:

Total agreement, if they had’nt started the trouble then none of this would have happened.

I’m no fan of GMP after personal ‘interaction’ with them, but if you are going to physically attack them, then in my opinion they have every right to attack you back. And to keep on doing it until you stop moving or talking…

conveniently let off simply to diffuse the ongoing situation because of the ethnicity of the perpetrators.

IT STINKS😡😡

any "white" thugs wouldn't,no matter if they'd been kicked unconscious,tasered,shot or run over👍

the above is a racing certainty .

Have ANY of you ever been in this sort of situation  ?   In fact I am surprised it took so long after the event to get it on here. I have been searching for the item regarding the stabbing of a Police Officer inside a prison, of course that would not appear here, I suppose it's an 'occupational hazard'.

Do you think any of this would have even made the local newspaper, if it had been the other way around and the Officer had allegedly been kicked, I doubt it.

What I will say is I have been in a similar situation and although there was not the cctv and mobile phone cameras about then, there was the media. A colleague and good friend was photographed 'kicking' someone in the head at a demonstration outside a Liverpool prison, by a Daily Mirror photographer. I was alongside my colleague at the time. We had all linked arms to form a 'blue chain' to allow the free passage of a prison van out of the prison. As the van passed, there was a surge of the crowd and several people stumbled onto the ground. We had to 'break ranks' in order to avoid standing on someone. The following day it was front page news across the tabloids.A photograph clearly showed my mate kicking a demonstrator in the head, I appeared to be trying to pull him away. Like this, the mob were screaming for my mate to be sacked, imprisoned,  stuck in the stocks, public hanging etc.etc. Eventually the job went to Court. After 2 days of a trial, the original photographer came to the Court. He had been out of the Country and was completely unaware of the criminal proceedings that had followed the publication of his photograph. He was able to produce a series of photographs, taken on a camera with a motorwind. When the ENTIRE set of pictures was viewed, it clearly showed my mate attempting and succeeding, to step over the guy on the ground, and me pushing him to the side to avoid standing on the complainant. The following pictures also showed both my mate and myself ending up on the ground. The photographer also gave evidence to state the truth of the incident.  All charges were dropped and NONE were proffered against the alleged 'victim'. No retraction was ever made by the media either. My mate was suspended from duty for some 9 months, awaiting trial. He went on to get several promotions prior to his retirement. 

I shall judge this entire incident AFTER, if ever, the full facts are disclosed.

28 minutes ago, JKD said:

Also, the police, being professionals an'all, shouldn't get 'angry', but should stay professional ?

A bit like the Army in Northern Ireland  ?

I wasn't going to speculate but my guess is after responding/coming up against serious violence, a colleague seriously assaulted and a potential weapons grab. The officer videoed kicking the guy in the head amongst other things, has used what he felt was reasonable force in the circumstances (given the potential threat to life if control wasn't regained) and used some very heavy handed tactics. 

Was it lawful force? I really don't know, but we'll find out soon enough. 

Edited by 12gauge82

Whilst I think the Policeman will face the full weight of the law, I will be appalled if the rest of those involved, who actually started the whole thing, walk away through lack of evidence.

She wasn't alone and her colleagues are witnesses. They also had bodycams on them. 

I notice the lawyer, who has made a fool of himself whipping up hatred, isn't clamouring for any prosecutions of non Police personnel.

Whatever this lad did, I hope he is not hung out to dry in splendid isolation, whilst the rest walk away - cementing their status as "victims".

4 hours ago, Gordon R said:

I don't believe that this solicitor is representative of the profession. Most are top people and I have dealt with many. I have never come across anyone as bad as this lad. They range from very sharp to dullards who should stick to conveyancing, but never go out of their way to court controversy.

Bit of a side note, but that's the complete opposite of several solicitors I've had the displeasure of dealing with. Though I have met some straight ones to. 

3 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Whilst I think the Policeman will face the full weight of the law, I will be appalled if the rest of those involved, who actually started the whole thing, walk away through lack of evidence.

Whatever this lad did, I hope he is not hung out to dry in splendid isolation, whilst the rest walk away - cementing their status as "victims".

Agree x2 👍

ANY offences in this 'incident' should be investigated and dealt with accordingly,,,, as most have been implying in this thread.