Air Arms Pro Sport Farmyard Pest Control.

Yet another 10/10 video for me, not sure why you don't release a DVD of all your forays? One tiny snippet of advice though if I may, if you hold the cocking arm loosely then you are relying 100% on the anti beartrap mechanism to save your fingers should the gun accidently fire, extremely unlikely with AA build quality I admit but you have a limited number of fingers and holding the lever firm ensures that no matter what - you keep them all.

58 minutes ago, Stimo22 said:

Did I miss it, but what calibre .177 or .22

177 pal

2 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Yet another 10/10 video for me, not sure why you don't release a DVD of all your forays? One tiny snippet of advice though if I may, if you hold the cocking arm loosely then you are relying 100% on the anti beartrap mechanism to save your fingers should the gun accidently fire, extremely unlikely with AA build quality I admit but you have a limited number of fingers and holding the lever firm ensures that no matter what - you keep them all.

Ye cheers Bruno👍 

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

thank god.....the Olympics were doing my head in........will watch later

Worth the wait Ditch lad 😂👌🫡

3 hours ago, mossy835 said:

another good video nice to see the magpies go down.

Thanks Mossy

3 hours ago, clangerman said:

knocking em bandy well done mate 

Cheers pal.

16 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Not too sure about a dvd, I enjoy the anticipation of waiting for another episode, as for Simon loosing a few fingers, can't see that happening he's too careful, now me not so sure.

6 hours ago, ditchman said:

great little film once again..........when i see an air arms face to face im always inpressed with the quality of the blueing...

Ye Ditch the first thing i noticed to was that there's no doubt they put a lot of work into making them rifles and straight from the box they shoot, them groups were honestly 10 shots at 30 yards all 50 touching in a way which for a springer even a PCP i thought was brilliant. 

Hi Ditchman,

What I meant by that post was because Simon is so good at what he does, like teenagers have football players or pop stars as posters on their walls, I jokingly stated he should bring one out of himself, in a shooting scenario.

I certainly did not intend any offence or upset to him, and I have sent him a personal message to that effect.

I truly hope he carries on with PW as he is a true ambassador for shooting, and his skills are way beyond most of us on here, and he brings so much entertainment to the PW members.

So Simon if you do read this, I will once again say that I truly did not mean to offend or upset you. So please for the PW members who look forward to your regular posts, please do not stop your regular posts. Do not deny their weekly viewings over something I may have said to upset you, because as stated I had no intention of doing so.

I don't understand how you interpreted the post I made.

2 minutes ago, 30-6 said:

Hi Ditchman,

What I meant by that post was because Simon is so good at what he does, like teenagers have football players or pop stars as posters on their walls, I jokingly stated he should bring one out of himself, in a shooting scenario.

I certainly did not intend any offence or upset to him, and I have sent him a personal message to that effect.

I truly hope he carries on with PW as he is a true ambassador for shooting, and his skills are way beyond most of us on here, and he brings so much entertainment to the PW members.

So Simon if you do read this, I will once again say that I truly did not mean to offend or upset you. So please for the PW members who look forward to your regular posts, please do not stop your regular posts. Do not deny their weekly viewings over something I may have said to upset you, because as stated I had no intention of doing so.

I too am confused by Simon's reply ? Your poster request was quite funny, I thought 🤷‍♂️🙃

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is such a shame that somehow Simon has felt he doesn't want to be associated with the Forum in future !

Although not a regular rifle shooter, I have watched very many of his mails and have learned a lot. 

I will miss Simon's efforts to generate superb videos with supporting talk.  Well done Simon and I hope you will feel that you have strong numbers of supporters, who will miss you, and WANT YOU BACK !

Nick

On 03/08/2024 at 18:07, 30-6 said:

Hi Ditchman,

Surely he would not have got upset at that ?

Whichever way you meant it - if about me i would laugh my head off 

Come on Simon - sticks and stones and tbf it sounds like a misunderstanding anyway 

On 03/08/2024 at 18:11, JKD said:

I too am confused by Simon's reply ? Your poster request was quite funny, I thought 🤷‍♂️🙃

I too understand the banter within the quote and not sure how you would take it otherwise.

30-6, I don’t think you anything to apologise for.

If Simon doesn’t want to post on here then it’s up to him and so be it.

6 hours ago, steve1066 said:

I too understand the banter within the quote and not sure how you would take it otherwise.

30-6, I don’t think you anything to apologise for.

If Simon doesn’t want to post on here then it’s up to him and so be it.

It's all very puzzling 🤷‍♂️ I just can't see how the "poster request" reply could be misread ? 🤔